can raghuvir guarantee komal hapinness by blackmailing and force mrg

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
In order to fulfill his responsibility of komal , he   announced the marriage of komal and Lucky without   malti and Lucky consent.
He literally forced malti for accepting marriage

In today's episode , he blackmailed Lucky thru his family respect and indirectly
told him that he will die if he don't agree for marriage

thru all these things  he may make komal a married woman but he can't give her happiness
I know he love komal as his daughter but don't him in this case at all

coz of alll this komal will suffer the most  and she won't get any respect in the ahlawat house

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BanBB thumbnail
be prepared coz I am sure Lucky will be rude to komal after mrg

raghuvir can't force Lucky to love her
.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree with you mansi ! 
Even though i have lots of sympathy for raghuveer because he's the only one who treats Komal with respect and sees her for the amazing person she is, i still disagree with the way he carried forward the decision of marrying komal and lucky. 

What he's doing is partly because of his love for komal but mostly, he's doing all that for selfish reason : he wants redemption for whatever happened years ago between him and komal's father. 

he can control his son lucky and that's a good thing because i don't think lucky will bring real harm to komal under his father's watch, but he should have thought of how compatible komal and lucky are and if, as you said, they can make each other happy... 

.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
also what you said about black mail is very true : 
he emotionally blackmailed komal's mother, his wife, his son and if i'm reading deeper into this, he kinda blackmailed Komal too into this. As an elder, a male and family friend, his decision was very hard to go against and komal kept quiet, further silenced later by her mother too. 
BanBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Rajji.

I totally agree with you mansi ! 

Even though i have lots of sympathy for raghuveer because he's the only one who treats Komal with respect and sees her for the amazing person she is, i still disagree with the way he carried forward the decision of marrying komal and lucky. 

What he's doing is partly because of his love for komal but mostly, he's doing all that for selfish reason : he wants redemption for whatever happened years ago between him and komal's father. 

he can control his son lucky and that's a good thing because i don't think lucky will bring real harm to komal under his father's watch, but he should have thought of how compatible komal and lucky are and if, as you said, they can ake each other happy... 

lucky won't harm komal obviously but won't give the love that she deserve
he will be rude to her
malti also don't like him

@bold I think more than komal' s  happiness he wants redemption for what happend to mahinder
he has given a huge responsibility to komal to impress everyone who dislike her
as someone had suggested he should have thought of better solution than this marriage

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Agree totally . He should have tried to get Komal further educated and getting her a job or training her as an wrestler . Anything would have been better than this unfortunate marriage . Yes , I'll call this marriage unfortunate because it is absolutely forced upon Lucky , which is very very unfair .