Lucky should thank Komal !

.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Lucky attempted suicide today - it was all part of his plan to push his family to let him marry marjorie instead of Komal, but things went wrong and he found himself in a difficult and dangerous position. 
He could have died today, if that were not for Komal coming and carrying all of his weight by herself. She basically SAVED HIS LIFE, yet all he thought once he was out of any danger was "this fatso ruined my plan!"

That was so rude and ungrateful of him ! If the supposedly love of his life (marjorie) had came to him, before everyone else and before komal, she probably couldn't have done anything to help him out.

I think marjorie was very sensible and self conscious when she decided to leave lucky, because if anything, now lucky is indebted to komal. 

Bottom line, marriage set aside, Lucky was acting very rude to Komal who had just saved his life ! ðŸ˜¡
Edited by .Rajji. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Rajji, don't even get me started on Lucky, because there have been lots of moment in the last week where I seriously felt like whacking him on his head for his extreme rude and obnoxious behavior towards Komal.

Him thanking Komal at this stage of their relationship will not happen, because he is angry, frustrated and plain miserable, so he is sulking like a child, whose parents had the audacity to get him something which is so undesirable to him. For lucky right now, all his woes and problem are because of Komal, so instead of thanking her, he will continue to be even more rude and obnoxious to her.

He is so self absorbed right now that he doesn't even realize that taking ones own life is a huge offence, and he could have died, like you said. Faking suicide is really stooping low, so he can pressurize hos family into doing what he wishes for.
Edited by xaviara - 7 years ago
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
he should have atleast thank komal but he just dislike her and is thinking about his plan

.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

Rajji, don't even get me started on Lucky, because there have been lots of moment in the last week where I seriously felt like whacking him on his head for his extreme rude and obnoxious behavior towards Komal.

Him thanking Komal at this stage of their relationship will not happen, because he is angry, frustrated and plain miserable, so he is sulking like a child, whose parents had the audacity to get him something which is so undesirable to him. For lucky right now, all his woes and problem are because of Komal, so instead of thanking her, he will continue to be even more rude and obnoxious to her.

He is so self absorbed right now that he doesn't even realize that taking ones own life is a huge offence, and he could have died, like you said. Faking suicide is really stooping low, so he can pressurize hos family into doing what he wishes for.

Oh my ! I'm glad i missed most of last week episodes then. I'd have a hard time dealing with a mean Lucky.😕 

Gosh, he is acting like a spoiled brat ! If it were anyone else, they'd put their grudge apart to at least thank their savior.   How can his hurt feelings and ego be more important to him than his life ðŸ˜²

At this point, i wish Rana had been designed to marry Komal, he seems like a gentle soul. ðŸ˜µ
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: devil_heart

he should have atleast thank komal but he just dislike her and is thinking about his plan

Exactly ! Anyone else would at least feel grateful to have been saved but Lucky is totally oblivious to his own situation 
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: .Rajji.

Oh my ! I'm glad i missed most of last week episodes then. I'd have a hard time dealing with a mean Lucky.😕 

Gosh, he is acting like a spoiled brat ! If it were anyone else, they'd put their grudge apart to at least thank their savior.   How can his hurt feelings and ego be more important to him than his life ðŸ˜²

At this point, i wish Rana had been designed to marry Komal, he seems like a gentle soul. ðŸ˜µ

i have a feeling rana will turn negative after marriage
hope Lucky doesn't plan anything against komal after marriage
he just remain angry and rude with her
.Rajji. thumbnail
@mansi oooh i hadn't thought of that but i think you're totally right, Rana is so sweet - almost gullible- and he could turn negative under pinky's toxic influence !