Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
ok sanskar thinks that swara has no time for him.most of the husbands of busy wives think so though the wives are loving.but he crossed his limit.how can he talk like that about swara and nikhil just because of one incident? no wonder swara slapped him.sad that they parted their ways.do pal song and they thinking of each other with tears was written well.description of rain was beautiful.ragini is so rude to shekhar.ragini found sanskar and wants to take care of him and so taking him with her.hope she doesn't take advantage of the situation.I don't know what's peculiar about this part.but I found ragini different seeing her concern for sanskar as I thought she was interested in him only becsuse he is rich.
why should we stop reading just because this part was painful? separation is a part of every love story.nice pics.how are you finding these pics?
Edited by jasminerahul - 7 years ago
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkrnightriders

I think swara's insecurity to loose sanskar is the biggest fear which is inflicted in her mind

Hello dear , actually its the other way round...Sanskar's fearing to Loose Swara...and he is insecure...Sanskar didn't do anything wrong before this part , he did that in today's part only by accusing Swara...Ragini's Sanskar'e emply who started liking him after seeing him itself and because of his money..no other reason...thanks a lot for reading...I hope I cleared your miunderstanding...😃
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Teaser:

Agar Dhadkan Ka Chalna Hi Zindagi Hai , To Jeena Sikha Tha Usne Ajj...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e0/7b/4b/e07b4b2199ee8aa246023062cdd3b210.jpg

Agar Dhadkan Ka Rukna Maut , To Maut Ke Bohot Kareeb The Wo Ajj...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/COk6b47WIAAZB_Y.jpg

Kaise Badli Pyaar Ne Inn Teno Ki Zindagi...

Ki  Zindagi se Ajj Karti Hai Ajj Woh Itna Pyaar...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/COfiWuiWsAA1VZv.jpg

Aur Ek Anjaan Saya Kar Raha Hai Maut Ka Intezaar...

https://ste.india.com/sites/default/files/2016/03/29/473633-lakshya-112.jpg

" No , I can't love Sir..I can't..." She turned to the other side angrily , tears forming in her eyes.

" You have started loving him...believe it or not..." He said with a pale smile while Ragini turned to him and held his collar.

" No Nikhil , I don't believe in Love then how can I love Sir...I can't..I..I am just interested in his money.."  Tears were flowing down her eyes.

" Ragini, I have felt this Love and so I know about it , I know how it feels to be in love...The sweet Pain of being in Love still you can't get the one..." He said as he got his collar free , his faded smile still there.

" I have got Sir already...and you in Love...when you fell in Love , With whom?"  She questioned confused , her mind completely out of place.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwW5FOAXAAAWwQa.jpg

" Still you know you haven't got him...and I , I can never get my love because the one I love is already in Love...strongly...With Sanskar Sir..."Ragini  was shocked , she was about to speak something when he stopped her holding her mouth.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvoEQLjUsAAv3Vg.jpg

" Don't worry , Laksh is enough to Love you...its Swara..." His hand was on Ragini's mouth so she couldn't speak anything ,her eyes widened...

A/N: Jhatka Laga...Laga...Laga...I hope Laga...Hahah...Sorry for this Teaser but it just came into my mind and I couldn't resist to pen it down (Inspite of the fact that I have 2 tests tomorrow). I hope you liked it , No Question for this Teaser because Questions only in Parts , Do tell me haan how it was , Thoda Unique tha Na Iisliye...Waiting...

Love you all...

Be happy...

Edited by .Piyali.. - 7 years ago
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was So Interesting Teaser.😊
Please Continue soon.😊
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Piyali..

Hello dear , actually its the other way round...Sanskar's fearing to Loose Swara...and he is insecure...Sanskar didn't do anything wrong before this part , he did that in today's part only by accusing Swara...Ragini's Sanskar'e emply who started liking him after seeing him itself and because of his money..no other reason...thanks a lot for reading...I hope I cleared your miunderstanding...😃

yes all my misunderstandings got cleared ..
Thanks
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
Piyali what was that???????
TEASER WHOA BHI AISA!!!my head is spinning...i thoughr it was triangle of love ...lekin yaha laksh ji bhi tapak pade
the song from sultan came intomy mind with modification...
LAGE 440 VOLT TERE TEASER NE DIYA!!!!now i want chappy ASAP

...*EVIL SMILE*
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail

are u a kasam follower u dpi shows the pic???what track is currently going on there???????
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Nice teaser
Ragini not wanting to admit she loves
As nikhil tells her about his love
Looking forward to update
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice teaser
update soon