LOVE...Short Story (Shot 4; Part 2, Page 20)

.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
LOVE...

Edited by .Piyali.. - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Piyali.. thumbnail
INDEX
PROLOGUE: PAGE 1
SHOT 1 , PART 1: PAGE 3
PART 2: PAGE 4
SHOT 2:
SHOT 3:
SHOT 4:
SHOT 5:
EPILOGUE:

Edited by .Piyali.. - 7 years ago
.Piyali.. thumbnail

LOVE

Love...a strange feeling that encaptures our heart, our mind completely , we don't fall in Love , we live with love , we grow with Love , we Love someone...not only to spend our future life with them but to give our precious heart to them...to posses his heart and give mine to him...This is love... To love is to live...But what happens when this Love shows its colours...when someone destroys your life in the name of , of this Love...you feel a sword pierce in your heart and someone's desire kills your happy life...when a happy life of Love is destroyed...destroyed by someone's lust...???

PROLOGUE:

" Sanskar utho...Late ho jaoge... ( Sanskar , wake up...you'll get late)" Swara said like a cute child as she was continuously hitting Sanskar to wake him up.

Sanskar held her hand the next time she tried to lift it to hit him  , " so what yaar Swara , its our first day of marriage , can't we take a holiday today..??" Sanskar asked Swara romantically as she was staring at him with the same innocence in her eyes.

Swara stared at him with cuteness filled anger in her eyes and nodded in " No".

Sanskar pulled her on himself , Swara fell on him due to the force of pull getting unbalanced.

" Sanskar..." She shouted at the top of her voice.

" Swara...don't shout...I love you na Baby..." Sanskar said holding both were hands romantically while she was still on him.

Swara blushed hard listening to him , Sanskar stared at her as he was lost in her beautiful blush.

Swara looked towards his eyes , a sweet eyelock between them but in the middle Swara suddenly freed her hands and ran out of the room.

" Jaldi , I won't wait..." She shouted running out laughing.

" Swara..." Sanskar shouted from the room smiling.

He hit his head as he got up , " Tum Mujhme mujhse jyada ho Swara..." Sanskar said with a smile as he walked out.

" I love you Ragini..." Laksh said sitting on his knees  with a flower in his hands as he looked in Ragini's eyes who was standing in front of him.

Ragini turned to face the whole collage children who were looking at them and then snapped the Rose flower in Laksh's hand down, In anger.

" What do you think of yourself..??? Seriously Laksh , I ...Ragini Gadodia will fall in love with a person like you...seriously...alright, Loving isn't a crime , Love me...but I don't love you and don't drag me in your non-sense stuff...the person whom I'll Love will be...he would be special...being honest , not at all a person like you..." She left the place through the crowd of children as all stared at her going.

" Heartless..." Someone said from the crowd.

A tear drop escaped Laksh's eyes as he saw her going, he got up and went somewhere running.

Their story has started...how will it go on and go on is all what is needed to be known now...

Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Interesting start
Swara n shanky married
Poor laksh got rejected in his proposal to ragini
Looking forward to story continuing
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I have seen swasan in some Arshi ffs.I have read your pure swasan os too.Have seen a few swasan too.though raglak was there in 2 ffs of abhigya n Arshi.but not much importance.but now I read short romantic scenes in arshi's ishra Arshi ff. I have not seen raglak romantic scenes on tv.so I was wondering howcraglak will be in real.so I longed to read a raglak ff with pics.to be frank I wanted to request you to come up with a raglak ff with pics.but I didn't ask you as you have lots of ffs.but you surprised me with this swasan raglak fs with pics.
Swasan scene was romantic. But ragini rudely rejected laksh.so sad.Waiting eagerly for part1
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was so nice to see you with New Story.😊
The Prologue was so interesting.😊
The Character Sketch was so nice.😊
The Story Line was so Interesting.😊
Please Continue soon.😊
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww piyalii its such a sweet and interesting prologue 😳
Loved it and OMG the idea of putting pics were so lovely ❤️
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow wonderful prologue loved it can't wait for the updates thank you for pm.
arshiabigya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
wowoowowoow soo cute... i m soo much excited for its next part.. swasan is soo cute... and also raglak is just wow... the very first scene is rejection.. waiting to know why rags rejects laksh... superb work dear
divanfanS.Asya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Continue soon