Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SenAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Artist_Forever

You're right! This isn't!πŸ˜†
She's a written a WHOLE RuqLal FF which is absolutely fantastic!

So very sorry !πŸ˜†πŸ˜› 
I meant to write 'my first at reading this' and I wrote this instead πŸ˜†πŸ˜† God knows what I  was thinking πŸ˜†

Sorry again!
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SenAnu

So very sorry !πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

I meant to write 'my first at reading this' and I wrote this insteadπŸ˜†πŸ˜†God knows what I was thinkingπŸ˜†

Sorry again!

Dear, its perfectly okay.😊 Why are you saying sorry with no fault of yours? We're sometimes off our minds. πŸ˜†
Seraphina231 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okay, don't kick me πŸ˜†
I was seriously disappointed in the portrayal of Ruqaiyya in JA, and she wasn't in the movie, but your portrayal is gorgeous πŸ˜³ I loved the friendship-love that they share and the story and their feelings have been expressed beautifully. The small memory, the flow of the story, all of it was amazing. I want the next two parts, eagerly waiting. 

Thanks for this one πŸ€—
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hayy o rabba!! kya cheez hai!!!
this is really an amazing concept rammy!! i loved it.
the first part waas really really amazing. i had always believed than ruquaiyya was not than rude as portrayed in JA. u know ekta matey rytπŸ₯± loved their childish behaviour!!

ab agar aapki kripya ho toh isse jaldi update kar dijiyega exams ke baad. i know u hv exams!😳
LOVE,
ANU
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KanhaKiChutki

Okay, don't kick me πŸ˜†
I was seriously disappointed in the portrayal of Ruqaiyya in JA, and she wasn't in the movie, but your portrayal is gorgeous πŸ˜³ I loved the friendship-love that they share and the story and their feelings have been expressed beautifully. The small memory, the flow of the story, all of it was amazing. I want the next two parts, eagerly waiting. 

Thanks for this one πŸ€—

No no, i was not going to do anything like that. Am i that bad? πŸ˜†
Yeah, i hated that JA ruqaiya and the Mrp Salima, hence this ts. πŸ˜³
Thanks a lot shreya! πŸ˜³πŸ€—
Next part coming up. πŸ˜‰
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanvi98

hayy o rabba!! kya cheez hai!!!
this is really an amazing concept rammy!! i loved it.
the first part waas really really amazing. i had always believed than ruquaiyya was not than rude as portrayed in JA. u know ekta matey rytπŸ₯± loved their childish behaviour!!

ab agar aapki kripya ho toh isse jaldi update kar dijiyega exams ke baad. i know u hv exams!😳
LOVE,
ANU

Ye cheez badi hai mast,is it? πŸ˜†
Thank you so much Anu. πŸ˜³Yeah that ekta maiya never fails to make mockery of history and obviously ruqaiya wasn't like what they showed there. πŸ€’
Exams ke baad nahi beech mein update kar rahi hun meri sautan! πŸ˜‰πŸ€—
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Hi people! I am here with the next part on Salima Begum. Hope you like it.😳Special thanks to Srutha for the prompt.πŸ€—

SHOT-2
THE NEWS

Right from this morning, the mirror had been promoted from an estranged acquaintance and befriended. Begum Salima Sultan stood before it checking on herself as every cell of her body was shaking and dancing in all elation. What she felt that moment, to put that to words was a nearly impossible task. Goosebumps were aloof all over her arms, and butterflies fluttered within her. She was electrified as she felt within her a bundle life that was growing, a part of hers and a part of his.

"Do i look okay? " She asked her attendant for probably the millionth time, as she adjusted her neckpiece yet again. Perhaps that evident frustration on that poor thing's face revealed how fed-up she was, as she nodded in establishment.
Salima never cared more than the size of a mustard seed for her looks, not even at the most royal festivities and yet managed to look exceedingly great and elegant each time. But there was a thing about this day that instilled in her a confidence that encouraged her to look better and better and better if not possibly the best.

"Salima begum!" Her beloved appeared in the doorway as she was still exchanging pleasantries with the reflective glass but his call made her turn at once.
"You look beautiful dear! " Shehanshah commented as he looked at her in awe and amusement.
"Thank you! " A shade of red flushed her cheeks as she said with lowered eyes.

And then she lifted them to feast on her love, her shehanshah. But what they chose to see, made worry arise within her heart.
"Shehanshah? You look tensed? " She asked as anxiousness resided over all other feelings in her eyes and he was once again astonished at the way she always managed to look through him and read his eyes and forever seemed to know what was on his mind while the worry on her face incremented two fold with every passing second.
"Tell me? " She demanded again and akbar's hesitance finally gave way.
"Actually, a series of thefts have been taking place in the city and people are terror stricken. The number of complaints is increasing every day and we are still figuring a way out." He confessed.
"Thefts? " Salima let her mind lose into thoughtful oblivion until she continued "Shehanshah, increase the security of the city."
"Done already! Its been a week and the result, the problem is still unsolved and truth be told, the robberies only seem to increase!"
"Question the chief guard! And if need be, punish him! "Salima said.
"What for? " Jalal was flabbergasted.
"Because i think he has a hand in this too! He is either aiding the robbers or is himself actively involved in this! " Salima reasoned.
"Oh my god!" Jalal answered "I never thought of this myself possibly because i thought the chief guard was trustworthy. Yes, i had my doubts but maybe my heart didn't concede and prodded me against it. But now i think that this is highly possible!" And as his words concluded he was once again at awe at his dear wife, how homogeneous was it for her?
"Salima, how do you manage to do just this every single time? Whenever i come to you with a problem at hand, it doesn't take a minute or two for you to arrive at the solution, and a highly successful and applaudable solution! " Jalal was full of praises for her as he eyed her in respect, reverence and most of all, love
Salima smiled, a smile of deep satisfaction, a smile of glad contentment that warmed her heart.
"I am glad" She spoke words of elaboration.
"Now tell me why did you call upon me today? And so urgently?" Akbar asked, curious as ever.

Oh no, how could she just forget? Not that she was surprised, she had always been so keen every time her husband was apprehensive about something. She always found herself too attached with him, as if she was just somewhere in him. His pain was her pain, his worry was hers and she would do anything, undergo any pain herself if need be, to lessen that. And when victory was hers, her contentment was beyond anything else, something that nothing else could complement.
"Tell me Salima? " Jalal repeated himself.
Oh yes, why had she called him! She experienced a transformation within, a transformation of excitement brewing as her hands grew cold.
The shyness that until now floated above her forehead fell onto it and she was dripping in redness till the edge of her chin, a redness that made her resemble a tomato. She closed her eyes, unable to face him with restraint. She couldn't stretch this, she had to be straight. She took a deep breath and blurted in a pace of unfathomable words as the two rows of her teeth rubbed against each other.
"Shehanshah you are going to become a father." She let her words go in a quick succession and then heaved a sigh of relief.

She remained as such for a few more minutes until the residual shyness wanted her to.
And then as her eyes re-opened she beheld him, his eyes open in wide surprise and his lips curled round then, switching between the shock and extreme ecstatic happiness.
Her eyes open, he crushed her to his bosom, a tight hug of immense joy and infinite love which almost suffocated her but something she wanted to stay in, forever and ever. Next, he lowered her face and placed a peck on her forehead.
"I can't tell you how happy i am! " He said at last "I, am going to be a father!! "
He held her close again and stole the words out of her mouth "I want to keep you in my arms forever! "

Suddenly a dilemma took over, a dilemma between the wants and wishes of the head and the heart. The head that reminded her of something it had worked upon not more than a few minutes ago and the heart was being the heart, deriving pleasure from the presence of the dearest.
Shehanshah stared into her eyes and he saw in them, the reminiscing of a king's duty. Yes, he knew all.
"Dear, i'll just get back to this matter that we discussed sometime ago. And come right back, pretty soon! " He grinned in reassurance.
He stood up as she smiled back.
"I'll be waiting! "
"Take care!" He said as care fluttered in his eyes while leaving.

Right after he left, Salima excitedly ran towards a corner of the room, took out her writing scrolls, dipped her writing pen in a bottle of ink and scribbled on one of them,

"Mohabbat ka ye kaisa rang chadha hai,
Chadha ishq, iss dil par aa chadha hai,
Aapke bin ek pal bhi lage saza kyun,
Lo aaj ek aur dor kar rahi isse mazboot. "

Salima was also a poet so the last part. 😊 Please read and review.

Edited by --Elara-- - 7 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Terrific !
I'm in awe! Flawlessly Awesome! 
You're back to being the Emotion Queen. And your vocabulary is just so inspirational!
Uff 
Thank you for writing it  my Shakespeare! <3
Edited by Artist_Forever - 7 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
First to Res, first to unress
I beat Priye yes yes yes!πŸ€ͺ🀣
Ramya_98 thumbnail
@Mahi-You are crazy. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Also, tareef zyada ho gayi hai. 😳
Will reply in the evening, going to study now, exam tomorrow. πŸ˜›Edited by --Elara-- - 7 years ago