Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
love sukor bonding i am big fan of udaan sorry i forgot about my introduction my name is savira i am from karachi i am student and my age is 17Edited by bb14 - 7 years ago
Editz_island thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hai I am Athira.I am a tamilian living in Kerala
I am a student(I am 17 don't share it with any oneπŸ˜†)
I had watched Udaan since it's beggining to ishwar's death track,after that colors was unsubscribed and after an year I started watching it from SUKOR marriage track(I was a viewer of SS and I like vj very much)
I ship always SUKOR
As I mentioned my fav is Vijayendra Kumeria and now Meera also
Rescue ag with chakor
Edited by -Athu- - 7 years ago
kavya_989 thumbnail
-Edited by kavya_989 - 6 years ago
payal_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hiii

I am Payal  πŸ˜Š

Country - India 

watching Udaan since post wedding drama

ship - sukor  always right from the begining 

Fav character - Suraj / VJ 

I would rather : Go to the shooting range with Imli  ( so that i can shoot  Ragini and KN)

actually i m a silent reader till now ...

Eatifi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am a new member and this is the first time ever I have joined India forums or any other social networking site,earlier I used to be just a silent reader but just could'nt stop myself from jumping in...I have never ever opened also any other forum page except Udaan,[actually neither I watch nor I am intersted in any]...but perhaps many active members of the forum know me😳...
Name-Rabia Raunaque

From-India,Kolkata

Profession-student,aspiring to study MBBS

Age-as of now,its 21

Watching the show-my mom used to watch it sometimes[I used to get super irritated😑],but post leap,luckily passing through the TV,I got a glimpse of VJ and I was clean bold...πŸ˜›,then I started watching the show sometimes but only his scenes then changed the channel,I got interested in the storyline only post marriage,then also missed some episodes when,,,,,but became a full fledged viewer only when Sukor was confirmed after Imli's miscarriage...

I ship-Sukor,Sukor and only Sukor❀️

Fav character-Oh...Suraj Rajvanshi.....

Fav actor-only VJ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

I would rather-
1.I would never join hands with Chakor for rescuing bastiwaale,they are the most unworthy people on earth,I would rather hatch plans with KN,though I would never accomplish them,but 'kuch naya sikhne ko milega'😎
2.I would definitely go drinking with Suraj and turn out it in a dinner date insteadπŸ˜‰
3.I would go to shooting range with Imli,[my nature is too violent]...and then kill that evil trimurti and Shikhu🀒
Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi guys my name is Malika I'm from Kazakhstan i love watching tv shows love Udaan, Thapki Pyaar ki, Sukor and Thahaan shipper watching udaan from beginning on Tv in my country post leap episodes are going now where Sukor hate each other and all that...

i just love Sukor β€οΈ 

Ege 24 

Profession working on cadre department 
          Completing last year on University
          I can speak English and understand Hindi too...

Fav character is Suraj Rajvanshi  β€οΈ β€οΈ ❀️

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi

I've been a silent member and I've recently started joining in the discussions, so I thought I should introduce myself.

Name: Mai

I started watching the show after the return of KN, i was hooked after Karvachauth episode. I went back and watched some of the old episodes, I loved the marriage sequence and how Suraj trapped Chakor in her own web, it was so thrilling that I watched those episodes in one go.

I ship Sukor, my favorite character is Suraj followed by KN. My favorite actors are VJ (of course) and Meera, I like how Chakor has a playful, childlike side.

Hatching plans with KN is more fun, but I'll stick to the right path and help Chakor.

I'd rather go drinking with Suraj, I'll never go out with Vivaan, I find him boring, weak and fickle.

I'll go shooting with Imli, I would enjoy it, but I would've to go shooting with Suraj.

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I am a old member on the forum and realized I have never introduced myself here.
Name: Aslesha
I am a college student currently studying A levels in year 12.

I decided to try Udaan post leap but ended up getting bored with vikor's diabetic romance and didn't like imraj and there was no confirmation of sukor back than so I quit. I don't like the lovey dovey vikor type jodi's they bore me I love jodi's with tashan and spark between them. I thought vikor and imraj were happening so I quit and than accidentally stumbled on a news that sukor will get married the bride swap. I got very excited that sukor was happening and came back to the show. I have been glued to this show post- wedding drama and still watching it up to today only for sukor.

I ship sukor.

My favourite characters are Suraj, Chakor and KN.

I would rescue Azaadganj with Chakor.

I would go drinking with Suraj.

I would go shopping with Ranjana as I love shopping. 

Edited by Aslesha99 - 6 years ago
R_Ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello guys and gals or rather all the smarty folks here πŸ˜› ...
I am an old member of the IF. I use other forums but I never joined udaan forum before πŸ˜” .
I have always been visiting this forum silently. Now that the love track ❀️ between Sukor is going to be started properly (I hope so πŸ˜• ), I am hopping into this forum excitedly πŸ˜ƒ..

Let me introduce myself.

My name is Rinka and I am from Kolkata, India. Ritz is my nickname 😊 .. I am currently doing MSc in Physics.. Besides, I also love to write, jot down anything that comes to my mind 😊 ..

Now time to fill up the answers to those afore-mentioned questions..

Watching the show since: Pre leap in fact almost from the start of the show when we had the little Chakor and Vivaan being her little supportive friend 😊 ..

You ship: SuKor ❀️ .. Obviously it has to be them, they have some sizzling chemistry between them which Vikor pair lacked.. Honestly, when at the beginning they were pairing Vivaan with Chakor, I used to think to myself that this pair isn't good, I will quit watching the show if Vikor happens for real πŸ˜” .. I liked Suraj more because of his rough-to-go attitude.. Finally, it happened so it has to be Sukor ...

Your favourite character/actor on the show is : Umm difficult question, I can't name just one.. I equally like both Chakor and Suraj so they are the best. I don't want them to be separated in the show anymore πŸ˜ƒ ..

Lastly, I want to save Azaadganj with Chakor and also want Inspector Ajay to assist us. In the meanwhile, I want to play the lead opposite to that of Ajay because I have been a Sehban fan too 😊 . I like his character as Ajay currently and I don't want him to turn an antagonist or an obsessive lover..

Those were my points.. I hope I am accepted into this forum and welcomed in a generous manner. Here I stretch my arms πŸ€— blissfully and embracing all the good people out here (The Sukor fans especially πŸ˜‰ ).. Shall we be friends buddies?? πŸ˜ƒEdited by Rinka_Ritz - 6 years ago
mirela thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Heyyy!!! Nice to meet you all!!!
I'm Mirela...and I'm from Romania, a little country which are situated in south east of Europe. I have 19 years old and I'm a student...I'm studying to become a medical nurse because i like to help people who are in need. 
Anyway...I want you to know that I love this show. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Watching the show since: pre-leap πŸ˜Š
I ship: SuKor (My favorite couple) β€οΈ
My favourite character/actor on the show is: Suraj / Vijayendra πŸ˜‰

I would rather:
Rescue Azaadgunj with Chakor because it's a brave girl. πŸ˜ƒ
Go drinking with Suraj because it's a funny guy when he's drunk. πŸ˜†
Go to the shooting range with Imli because we can shoot every person who is evil. πŸ˜‰

Edited by mirela - 6 years ago