Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SukiDakanya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi Every one!

My name is Suki or Sukanya!

I am older than 18...  Can vote, drink and see R rates movies with out any hassle. My baby face gets into to trouble every-time I am buying liquor or entering pubs/clubs/ places of ill repute πŸ˜‰

I stay in charming and lovely Dubai... each time someone mentions Dubai chamcha I giggle hysterically cuz you know.πŸ˜†

I am a branding and marketing consultant working for healthcare clients.

I have just recently started watching Udaan, Sept 6th and I love Suraj and Chakor's bang on chemistry.

This is big for me as I don't watch Hindi serials or like Hindi as I struggle with the language.

My Hindi has flourished and I can speak fluent sentences at a stretch. I also now know words like cheer haran 🀒

I despise plot holes and inconsistent character and widely logical flaws...  but Suraj and Chakor are damned magnetic...

• I would rather save Azaadganj with Chakor. 
  • I would just go for a drink with Suraj because I think we'd make drinking gr8 budies as I have a charming SO who doesnt drink and loves to lecture.
  • I would go out with Imli for a shooting practice. I enjoy paint ball better and We would end up doing target practice there.

I just wanted to say thank you to the whole community of lovely girls here. You guys are fun and warm and most of all hilarious people. πŸ€—

Thanks Aru this was a fantastic idea!

Edited by sukiya123 - 7 years ago
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This is just to go with the flow..πŸ˜† everybody in this forum already knows me..I guessπŸ˜•

Name: Sid/siddy

Age: 20 (girls' ages stops to increase after 16..btwπŸ˜ƒ)

Watched Udaan in bits and pieces.. before marriage because TBH I didn't like the lallu lead.

I ship KN-Ranjana..πŸ˜† 

Fav character: Suraj n I usually like villains in shows if they are acted out well so KN too.

I would go shopping with Ranjana..and I am not joking. I am a shopoholic actually and I like Ranjana's jewelry and her sarees.so yeah..πŸ˜† I suppose we would get along well..me and Ranjana..b*tchesπŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ

Edited by Get-Lost - 7 years ago
Kavi.Kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi

My name is Kavi
Am from NAMIBIA
18 years old
Currently I'm working alongside my brother (learning the art of Business)

Started watching Udaan post-leap.
Favourite character is Suraj .
Favourite pair is SUKOR ❀️.

1. I'd probably join Chakor in her "rescue  Azaadgunj"  mission.
2. I'd go drinking with Suraj because going on a date with Vivaan is just plain SCARY  πŸ˜†
3. I'd go to the shooting range with Imli, so that I'll know what to do with Ranjana if I ever have to go shopping with her😈!!!

ria.april18 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am a new member of this Udaan forum and already gave a short intro of myself on main forum. But still filling up this slam book is interesting... so here you go... 
Name: Ria
Place: Kolkata, India
I am in the final year of graduation. 
I have watched random episodes of Udaan post-leap but was not a regular viewer then as i did not like Vikor love story(or whatever it was πŸ˜΅). I am watching it regularly for past few weeks as SuKor is confirmed now πŸ˜³.
I ship obviously SuKor and only SuKor.. πŸ˜ƒ
My fav character: Suraj babu and Chakoriya(though i get irritated sometime with her extra mahaan nature) 
My fav actor:VJ
I would really love to be the drinking buddy of Suraj babu (provided my drink is chakoriya special apple juice πŸ˜‰)
I will go with imli for shooting practice as this will be adventurous.. πŸ˜Š

Aradh_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Being a maha jobless old-timer myself, I'm gonna post as well πŸ˜›
Aradhana, 22. 
Final year med student (ya wouldn't guess given the amount of time I spend here πŸ˜†) 
From amchi Mumbaaaiii.

Started watching when the show began, gave up, watched here and there after the leap. Been a religious viewer since a week before the swap.

Sai Ballal's my favorite actor on the show.
Ishwar Rawat, Arjun Khanna and Imli were my favorite characters pre-leap. Chakor post-leap. Suraj as well since the past few weeks.

I ship SuKor, obvious to anyone who's read my posts, fics and seen my VMsπŸ˜†

I'd rather

Scheme with KNR 'cos he's such a drama queen, I love him πŸ˜†

Go drinking with Suraj 'cos I love both drinking and Suraj and drunk Suraj even more πŸ˜›

Go shopping with Ranjana. Mainly so that I find out where she gets stuff that's so hideous. And we can b*tch about Imli together. What a fun outing! 

shravs1101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Name:Mithali(fondly called as Mishti)
   πŸ˜³
Place:Kurnool,AP,India.
Profession:studying(b.tech-branch-cse)

Watched d show on and off pre-leap but started watching it regularly post-leap.
I ship:SuKor...(my mind keeps chanting 'Sukor...Sukor...',every minute πŸ˜† )i just lovve SuKor ❀️
My favourite characters:Suraj and Chakor both and pre-leap Ishwar rawat.
Fav actors:VJ,Meera.

I would rather:
1.Rescue Azadgunj with Chakor because i want to free Azaadgunj from the clutches of KN and see all the basti people living happily and peacefully,would love to bring back their lost smiles by sending KN behind bars.
2.Go drinking with Suraj cause he is irresistibly handsome and would love to spend some time with him,chatting and dancing. πŸ˜‰
3.Go to the shooting range with imli cuz even though i love shopping,i dont want to go with Ranjana...uski makeup dekhke hi faint ho jaungi,toh shopping kya khak karungi. 🀣
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ok ab meri baariπŸ˜†
Naam : Sanya (Sanu)
Kaam : Student
Sthaan : India
Umar : 18+

Started watching : used to watch teeny bits before the leap. Then saw the Bride-Swap promo, got hooked. I loved the idea of Chakor being fooled by Suraj🀣 Started watching from the marriage episode.

Favourite actor : VJ and Sai BallalπŸ˜†

I ship : Go read my OSs to know thatπŸ˜‰

I would:

Team up with KN to destroy Azaadganj just because I am a kameeni and I just can't work with Chakor. Also, I love villains.

Go drinking with Suraj because I love him. Also, I don't drink so I'll just sit and ogle at him the whole time! 

Go shopping with Ranjana, because I just dislike Imli so much. Also, I can use Ranjana's credit card. Win win.

πŸ˜†
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Here goes, just for the flow of it all.

Name: Namita
Profession: Customs Broker

Watching Udaan post leap. The kiss challenge won me over.

SuKor shipper. Also would like to see Shiku/Bijli pairing!!

Fave characters: KN and Suraj. Actors I love are VJ and Sai Ballal. Udaan wouldn't be Udaan without them!!

I'd rather rescue Azadgunj.

Hands down, go drinking with Suraj.

I love shopping so I'd go shopping. Love Ranjana's sarees.
I'd take her to Sephora to teach her about the art of make up!!!

PS:
Apparently, I'm Di #1 πŸ˜†
pluviophile. thumbnail
Name: Tamanna

I ship SuKor. I used to watch the show on-off before leap and started watching religiously during the wedding preps of ViKor because all the spoilers confirmed Chakor would end up marrying Suraj. πŸ˜† My favourite character before leap used to be Ranjana(I know, shocking!) but I just loved her evil side and tit for tat moves against Tejaswini, after leap it's a tie between Suraj and Chakor. 

I would rather rescue Azaadgunj with Chakor.
Go drinking with Suraj even though I don't drink but I can't stand Vivaan. πŸ˜›
Go shopping with Ranjana, Imli has already annoyed me a lot ever since I started to watch the show. πŸ˜†

Reina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Everyone, 
I am Reina 
From Toronto, Canada 
I'm a public relations coordinator 
23 years old (so I more than love all the 18+ posts I've been seeing as a silent member on the ATs ;)) 

I watched the show regularly pre-leap until the twin Chakor track, they kind of lost me after that so I watched on and off. I started watching again post-leap 

I ship SuKor :D 

My favourite character has always been Chakor cuz girl power <3

Fave actor though has to be Sai Ballal as KN

I would rather rescue Azadganj with Chakor 

I would pick drinks with Suraj ANY day...especially considering his tendencies while drunk πŸ˜‰...okay ill stop lol...I would probably end up drinking doodhoo with Vivaan on a date eekk

I would rather go shooting with Imli so I can become a member of the trigger happy Rajvanshi ClubπŸ˜†
Edited by Reina1 - 7 years ago