Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: spicysagar

I like Bani. But I also feel she is not right candidate for BB10.

I think she's very pretty but her attitude sucks big time.
She is coming across as a snob.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
EZ agree Bani did come across as a snob.She does have a load of attitude, which I am sure ppl r either going to love or hate.πŸ˜†
BTW Mona didn't mention who snubbed her english, she just said 'ye log'. So cld be anybody from d celeb grp and I can imagine in fact anyone of the celebs barring Karan, Gaurav and Rahul saying this. I wish she had replied that seems dey had comprehending problem as they were supposed to speak in Hindi in BB.πŸ˜†

Also Bani was wrong when she said ppl didn't care enough to ask abt her health. After the way she snapped at them when she got hurt, its understandable that dey wld think twice before showing concern. Also it was expecting too much and pretty naive of her to think that ppl wld go out of the way to understand her. Anyways I have seen her making efforts to interact with ppl barring Swami jiπŸ˜†Guess her tough exterior is just a facade and she's emotionally vulnerable.

Regarding the usage of bathroom issue, I suppose both Lopa and Bani were right in their own place. 

Otherwise I like Bani's attitude. It's hilarious the way she tends to ask ppl to leave and give her space .I guess dat causes resentment, but at least she does not fake it. And her being punished for speaking in English and while doing the punishment she continues talking in english all the more.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I guess she's not going to do anyone's bidding anytime soon, much less BB.

As for playing victim is concerned, she cld have played a perfect one when she got hurt, but she chose not to. So will keep my reservations regarding this. 

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Imam se yaad aaya. He liked my tweet, looks like he has an alert whenever someone uses his name.πŸ˜†

Itna bhi alert nahin hai, warna he wouldn't have liked ur tweet!πŸ˜†
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Why no captain selections in house Uss mein maza aata tha

Everyone is copying Gautam style of self victimisation to win 
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I think she's very pretty but her attitude sucks big time.
She is coming across as a snob.

But that is how she is in real life. 
She was same in Roadies also 10 years ago. 
She was snappy.
She did not get along with all contestants, only one or two.
She would not bother to complete any task.
She would walk away if she is not comfortable doing it.
She would use bad word in every sentence.
She would never lie and say on the face the way it is.
I feel in BB10 she will have 50% audience loving or hating her. That is how it was in Roadies season 4.
I think she will be talk of the forum in few weeks either being loved or hated.
It is something about her, people cannot ignore even if they hate her.

Related to BB10, I just want good show with interesting content to watch.I do not care if Bani or any other contestants stays or goes.
I read on news someone said "BB10 show is run by indiawale, celebrity are like extras in movies."πŸ˜†

Edited by spicysagar - 7 years ago
upsidedown thumbnail
200 plus pages cross karne walaa DDT 59 Pages mein simat gaya Season flop hai bhaiyya flop haiπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Babaji koi mantra phoonko