Devanshi: I am being kidnapped - HELP please!

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
On the day I was kidnapped, my abductor wrapped and tied me in a large sack (one those bags in which grains are stored).  He then put me in the back of a truck, shut the sliding door shut and drove away.  It happened so quickly - I did not scream and shout.  I did protest physically - but how long can a 7 year old fight with an adult man?  Before I knew it my body was swaying side to side with the rocking motion of the speeding truck. I kicked pushed and finally got the gunny bag to open.  I slid out of the bag - and immediately started banging on the sliding door of the truck - hoping someone would hear and let me free. 

My kidnapper did not want me visible - I knew that, somehow, in a teeny way and so, I banged away at the door.  It was something I had to do to escape from the truck and the man.  Somehow, I also knew that the man who had just kidnapped me was in charge, and that he had the strength, the choice, and the desire to hurt me.  In my heart I was sure of these things - and if I was not so desperate I would have lied low and quiet.  But my fear and anxiety are so intense that I kept banging on the sliding loud - hoping and praying someone would listen.

Was I taking a risk and being stupid in banging the door?  For surely this would alert my kidnapper too!  But I am scared and want to be in the open where I can run and hide.  Some one - please help!

Edited by anonee - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You depicted so well the anxiety that a child is going trough when he is kidnapped! Poor Devanshi and poor other children who are facing similar situations!
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nicely written...really her kidnappers were so cruel. After that she tells innocently she will protect all of them(other kidnapped children) as she is Devi's Ansh.