Shaurya Made His point

perfumeheaven thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Shaurya certainly is bent on making Kanta 'eat back her words'.  He intends to humiliate the family in a subtle manner  under the disguise in challenging the contestants to cook something of their weaknesses. His control on his anger and arrogance prevails. KK has Kanta where he wants her, wow his brilliance in camouflaging behind the food preparation field was superb. I adore his boisterous attitude, he is better this way. A panther surrounding and playing with his prey. Edited by perfumeheaven - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi you are so very correct in you assessment of Shaurya 
He threw out the challange to them maybe hoping 50%/50% that she would accept or maybe this could be his stroke of genuis to defeat her either way his show's ratings would go up
Manoyana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He his making his point but upsetting his princess who will only end up hating him more than she did before.   Very sad for her, he was making a mockery of her tears in front of everyone. 
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This guy is so unpredictable. I really was not expecting this. Let's see what happens tomorrow.
perfumeheaven thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoyana

He his making his point but upsetting his princess who will only end up hating him more than she did before.   Very sad for her, he was making a mockery of her tears in front of everyone. 

Making a mockery by upsetting Mehek is something she expected, she just did not want it to extend to her family. It is a battle my dear, Mehek may cry but she has a strong backbone to resist whatever challenges he throws at her. Wait and you will see how she does this... she may even earn more of Shaurya's admiration.
perfumeheaven thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

This guy is so unpredictable. I really was not expecting this. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Isnt that wonderful, there is no* yawn* *yawn* with his conniving conspiracy ways 
Waida1234 thumbnail
Ya...! Thy Lord Shaurya Khanna made it crystal clear and explicit...who's the King of the Jungle...! Beware, to those who invade his privacy...Beware, the fury of a patient man...! Beware, as long as you live...judging a man by his outward appearance...! ⭐️