Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Remus.Lupin4

sushant the outsider
more reason to root for him
i liked him in dhoni

me too completely rooting for him
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
IN KWK everyone was so dismissive towards him especially actresses. It must hurt that even after giving a success to be treated like this. Anyway three more hits , these people will be running after him.
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh God! Why do you sound bitter and bothered to reply on twitter if your networking is not strong!! No one is obliged to invite him at their parties if they are not friends with him!
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheekThaak

Despite actually liking Sushant as an actor, his whining and weird attitude off screen is pretty off putting. He always looks like he is trying too hard to prove something. He needs to chill a bit, otherwise this attitude won't help him in anyway. Aaj kal you can't root for anybody for a long time, thanks to all the over exposure. 😆

Agree with you. He is a better actor than most of his peers... hope he does not lose t because of his attitude
bigul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
bae plz be attending any of the parties...🤣🤣

Originally posted by: CuttingChai

He should date Sophie Chaudary,

🤣
eating_orange thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
he shouldn't have responded to that. if he is invited or not or upset over it. let your work talk for you and no one will question you.
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It's good he is away from it all! :)
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I can understand his bitterness. When the popular kids at your school exclude you, it makes you angry, especially for no other reason than not being 'them'.

I am rooting for him now, though I didn't like him before. MS Dhoni showed me he is a hard worker. Looking forward to his films.

It's just a tweet, but I would love for Bollywood to take notice if he succeeds. As others have said before, nothing succeeds like success.