Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilathakoneti thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
May be I guess it's a dream sequence bcoz today she suspect ravish and may be she gone sleep think ing about ravish may he harms atharv.May be she dreams atharv hugs her and then ravish comes and attacks atharv.may be I guess it's her dream.
nitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hell_heaven...

God I Am Gonna Blast The CVS If They Show Ravish Like That.

Soo Unecessary Twists. -__-

Dont worry , No way he is Ravish.
RittikaMathur thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its ravish only see the writer replies he said no for atharv too but one fan asked ravish he replied laughing emoji only

@mimimohanty1 @MamtaYPatnaik its another crazy twist.Edited by RittikaMathur - 7 years ago
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
100% sure it was not Ravish... Always misleading precap... Ravish is always positive
stargal_1204 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Confusion...and more confusion...seems like i m watching CID...how come it is ravish??vivi called atharv's name and then hugged him...then he starts behaving badly...higher chances are vipul...but its not him...cz only that cheapo can take the advantage of this situation without even listening to wat she is saying...the CV's need to edit many things then...
If its ravish then i dnt knw wat kind logic or sense the CV's are going to put there...will be like  todays juice throwing may be...
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its not Ravish either May be its only Vividha's dream According to sunjiv he is not Ravish
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It's not ravish. Maybe s dream like today
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It cant b ravish...plzzz cv dont spoil ravish cherecter plzzz
ShivSaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As I had said in other thread I also think it will be Ravish. Precap are misleading. It will not be as creepily shown as in precap. But I don't see why this spoils Ravish's character. He is Vividhas's husband, he thinks she loves him, if she goes and hugs him on her own accord why will he not want to be intimate? 
And this is required to increase her suspicions which have just started in previous episode.
Edited by ShivSaan - 7 years ago
teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It's pretty obvious it's atharv... he's not mentally stable and doesn't know what's right and wrong and would try to molest vividha but ravish + sujata would save her. Both vividha and sujata slaps atharv and that's when vividha finds out about atharv being mentally unstable.