Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
Bit too depressing n Ashish was really spineless.Worse than RS heroes.Thats the reason.May be in the 1st season Sayantani was not impressive.no idea.But since season2 Neela impressed the viewers n i have not seen viewers crying so much on a mother character's death n 4 me signing petition to bring back a mother character on the show was surprising
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ronshaan

still naamkarann never ended.. it is running good without viraf / reema lagoo / barkha and arsheen

No it didn't!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

They took the leap and put in a love story!!!!πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯±

And to hell with original concept!!!!😈 πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ

The audience is good with their pair romancing and separating and romancing and villains!!!!πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ

All the heroine wants to do is become a good bahu!!!!πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯±

Bahu hi banana tha toh Ayesha ko hi bana dete!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

jasminerahul thumbnail
Its true that now the story has nothing to do with the title.But unlike other hero heroines here the hero n heroine always stand 4 each other n no misunderstandings too.For the first time a hero blamed the heroine 4 being mahanπŸ˜†.Yes they could have made Ayesha a bahu.But  unfortunately Ayesha's sasural was full of horrible ppl.So it didnt become Sasural Ayesha ki.But luckily Avni got a good sasural.If Avni had Ayesha's fate people would have attacked Mahesh Bhatt.πŸ˜†Thanks to him 4 using his brainπŸ˜ƒto save the show.

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

No it didn't!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

They took the leap and put in a love story!!!!πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯±

And to hell with original concept!!!!😈 πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ

The audience is good with their pair romancing and separating and romancing and villains!!!!πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ

All the heroine wants to do is become a good bahu!!!!πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯±

Bahu hi banana tha toh Ayesha ko hi bana dete!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

jasminerahul thumbnail
Arsheen comes to support the big Avni n goes.so still she is a part of the show

Originally posted by: ronshaan

still naamkarann never ended.. it is running good without viraf / reema lagoo / barkha and arsheen

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wish it went off air after 2-3 months of extension. But it's dragged till now. People now may have forgotten the main theme of the show.I wish it goes off air before revamp instead of being dragged more.
Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Bit too depressing n Ashish was really spineless.Worse than RS heroes.Thats the reason.May be in the 1st season Sayantani was not impressive.no idea.But since season2 Neela impressed the viewers n i have not seen viewers crying so much on a mother character's death n 4 me signing petition to bring back a mother character on the show was surprising

Yes it was too depressing and that was the problem!!!!!   

Reality should be presented but it should not be made this depressing because then it gets boring for the audience!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

Ashish was really spineless but then so are most men in this country!!!!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

Neela only became popular because she got the Generation 2 pair married!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

The bride swap could have been done in Generation 1 itself and Ashish and Ayesha could have been married!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

jasminerahul thumbnail
Yes Ashish's charac was realistic,but ppl do not want to see realistic husbands on TVπŸ˜ƒ
Neela is not popular just bcz she united AvNeil.Neela's character was sketched beautifully.She did a lot of things 4 Avni which Ashish did'nt do.People loved a strong mom like Neela.And she got beautiful scenes with AvNeil unlike Ashish.Such beautiful scenes only make us fall in luv with a character.Neela was lucky but ashish wasnt lucky.
I agree with u.Bride swap could have been done.But they wanted a depressing story.so it didnt happen

Yes it was too depressing and that was the problem!!!!!   

Reality should be presented but it should not be made this depressing because then it gets boring for the audience!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

Ashish was really spineless but then so are most men in this country!!!!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

Neela only became popular because she got the Generation 2 pair married!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

The bride swap could have been done in Generation 1 itself and Ashish and Ayesha could have been married!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Shaina_b thumbnail

Its true that now the story has nothing to do with the title.But unlike other hero heroines here the hero n heroine always stand 4 each other n no misunderstandings too.For the first time a hero blamed the heroine 4 being mahanπŸ˜†.Yes they could have made Ayesha a bahu.But  unfortunately Ayesha's sasural was full of horrible ppl.So it didnt become Sasural Ayesha ki.But luckily Avni got a good sasural.If Avni had Ayesha's fate people would have attacked Mahesh Bhatt.πŸ˜†Thanks to him 4 using his brainπŸ˜ƒto save the show.

At least a hero said a heroine should not be mahaan!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Well the more horrible people in the sasural, the more the TRPs!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Isn't that the law of TV shows??πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

I would have liked to watch Sasural Ayesha Ka!!!!πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Avni didn't get a good sasural in the beginning as far as I saw on SBS!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

Avni couldn't have Ayesha's fate because they needed a love story this time which is the standard formula to make a show work!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

He saved the show but too late!!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

He could have used that brain much earlier when the show was getting depressing!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Shaina_b thumbnail

Arsheen comes to support the big Avni n goes.so still she is a part of the show

Yes they keep bringing her in from time to time!!!!   

Especially during emotional moments!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

jasminerahul thumbnail
since avni cheated Neil during marriage  by taking riya's place neil's mom hated her.but her sasur and Neil'a Dadi were supportive. but in aashish's family all were horrible. I think they didn't want to show ashish ayesha love story as the focus was on Avni.still as you said they could have shown ashish aisha love story 

At least a hero said a heroine should not be mahaan!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Well the more horrible people in the sasural, the more the TRPs!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Isn't that the law of TV shows??πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

I would have liked to watch Sasural Ayesha Ka!!!!πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Avni didn't get a good sasural in the beginning as far as I saw on SBS!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

Avni couldn't have Ayesha's fate because they needed a love story this time which is the standard formula to make a show work!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

He saved the show but too late!!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

He could have used that brain much earlier when the show was getting depressing!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘