Posted: 7 years ago

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXG2U57zUfo[/YOUTUBE]
am I the only one who can see this woman is 2 timing?? Indians are ready to accept such things as a love story?? they have totally ruined the essence of tum bin, I have seen that girl in every song eying both the guys in the same firkin scene! One doesn't even know who she loves!Edited by NIKKII-KSG - 7 years ago
Original Tum Bin song is way better than this one.
Hope this movie works for Neha's sake
The songs are good but nothing like tum bin. it falls apart in comparison of original film i guess it was a bad idea to call it a sequel if this film isnt any good then it will be thrashed badly by comparing it to original
I loved it !!
Guys we cant compare tum bin with these one that movie is all time classic and new one is revolving around new age romance. The old tum bin was unbeatable but these one has its own charm.
Originally posted by NIKKII-KSG

am I the only one who can see this woman is 2 timing?? Indians are ready to accept such things as a love story?? they have totally ruined the essence of tum bin, I have seen that girl in ever song eying both the guys in the same firkin scene! One doesn't even know who she loves!

I think one of them dies like in tum bin 1 or may be she loves one and the other is her bestie. Lets wait for the film to release. 

Btw the other guy, Ashim Gulati really has some screen presence...I wish he is the lead hero...the other one looks like younger version of Neil Nitin Mukesh 
Edited by Malika - 7 years ago
The original track is love! <3 Nothing about this movie is interesting me. Maybe im too biased towards TB - 1. 
Originally posted by Malika

I think one of them dies like in tum bin 1 or may be she loves one and the other is her bestie. Lets wait for the film to release.

Btw the other guy, Ashim Gulati really has some screen presence...I wish he is the lead hero...the other one looks like younger version of Neil Nitin Mukesh

Dude watch the koi fariyad song again she pretty much is showing love to both of them in the same scene! It is weird! One doesn't even know who she actually loves! When she is with one she looks lovingly towards the other one, it is so frikin weird!
Ashim is the lovechild of Sid and ARK ..Rare combo of the two best looking guy of Bollywood . Neha is gorgeous
love the song...neha emotes beautifully...aashim looks cute...

i don't think neha's character is two timing both guys..its just that she is confused b/w her mind and heart...aashim's character met with an accident...everyone assumes he dies...she lost her soul w/o him...than aditya's character comes into her life...teaches her abt life...make her fall in love again with life and he too falls in love with her...both doesn't confess their feelings for each other...just when everything goes smooth for neha's character...aashim's character makes a comeback that brings a dilemma in her heart and mind...while aditya's character will not confess his feelings to neha's character as he is in MU that neha's character is still in love with aashim's character...when actually neha's character is in a confusion...who is the right person for her...when both the guys are right...whom she will choose