Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Malika

The coming back from death is a very possible scenario. I think its due to some mistake of Neha's character he ends up supposedly losing his life which is why Kanwaljeet is shown angry on her. And Aditya's charachter helps her be happy again. But when Ashim makes a comeback, she is confused. Thats why the line in extended version, Aks hain dono mere kis se juda ho jaun. But I just hope she ends up with Ashim's charachter at last.  

Really I think i missed the bit when kanwaljeet shown angry on her.  from the song and teaser its looks like that he goes missing and everyone assumes he's dead, but later he came back. That line you mentioned total displayed her dilemma but for a change hope she ends up with aashim.
my opinion never matches with IF lol
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
oh yes...i would love to see a drunk confession of love in TB 2...my most fav scene in Tum Bin 1 was shekhar's drunk confession of love to piya and the truth that he accidentally killed amar through the Tum Bin poem...i wish the confession was not through the phone but face to face b/w shekhar-piya...shekhar being drunken state
i would want such a scene for TB 2...its the most beautiful scene in TB 1
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Shipping Aashim and Neha too...cause in almost all the movies with a similar storyline, the first love who was presumed dead or disappeared loses the girl and she settles down with the new guy...like in Jeet and Deewana...so hoping that is not the case here.
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: forever.young

Really I think i missed the bit when kanwaljeet shown angry on her.  from the song and teaser its looks like that he goes missing and everyone assumes he's dead, but later he came back. That line you mentioned total displayed her dilemma but for a change hope she ends up with aashim.

its hilarious...in IF most of them want neha to end up with aashim while in social networking sites everyone wants neha to end up with aditya...😆...bahut saare confusions😉

its all depends on the story and the characters...both the guys are sweetheart...even in TB 1 both the guys were sweetheart...but the right man is the man who teaches the girl life and how even though you are shattered but you live for the person who are surrounded you...who loves you...who values you...you have to live for your family and friends and not crying over your past
Mages thumbnail
i guess...i am the only want in IF shipping aditya-neha as i see a maturity in their relationship...a relationship starts with pain and in difficult times and i value such relationships...
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

oh yes...i would love to see a drunk confession of love in TB 2...my most fav scene in Tum Bin 1 was shekhar's drunk confession of love to piya and the truth that he accidentally killed amar through the Tum Bin poem...i wish the confession was not through the phone but face to face b/w shekhar-piya...shekhar being drunken state

i would want such a scene for TB 2...its the most beautiful scene in TB 1

That's definitely my favourite scene from the movie too. I think a lot of people consider that their favourite scene from the film. After that it was Piya's confrontation/confession scene at the airport. Both these scenes were perfectly shot and executed.
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

That's definitely my favourite scene from the movie too. I think a lot of people consider that their favourite scene from the film. After that it was Piya's confrontation/confession scene at the airport. Both these scenes were perfectly shot and executed.

i cried during this two scenes...it was so beautiful...i still remember this scenes...i was 14 yrs old when Tum Bin 1 came out...the only issue was the ending...they should have a proper shekhar-piya reunion...
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i guess...i am the only want in IF shipping aditya-neha as i see a maturity in their relationship...a relationship starts with pain and in difficult times and i value such relationships...

Although, I don't care which guy is endgame I do think it will be Aditya/Neha in the end. I have made pretty much the same assumptions about the plot that Aashim may be in an accident and presumed dead only to return to confuse the girl about whom she loves.

My very first assumption was that she was imagining Aashim's character but that was proved wrong so then I figured he returns after some time.

I am also thinking that one of the dudes may end up with one of Neha's sister's in the movie. It would be nice. Everyone gets a happy ending.
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

its hilarious...in IF most of them want neha to end up with aashim while in social networking sites everyone wants neha to end up with aditya...😆...bahut saare confusions😉

its all depends on the story and the characters...both the guys are sweetheart...even in TB 1 both the guys were sweetheart...but the right man is the man who teaches the girl life and how even though you are shattered but you live for the person who are surrounded you...who loves you...who values you...you have to live for your family and friends and not crying over your past

In tum bin all 3 guys were sweetheart but she after amar she ends up with shekhar in new one I am getting those vibes that she will end up with aditya lol, but my poor shipper heart want aashim n neha but I guessed it vl not happen and every time I see aashim on screen i become sad  lol its so much confusion dun know how she will dealt with it. But every time I watch neha and aashim, I was like wow ðŸ˜³ the song tum bin with their flashbacks are so cute and they seems so married to me.😳

I like aashim from iphone6 ads days but I was exited for this movie coz of aditya but ends up with rooting aashim character (amar) lol😆