Got a hint about shaurya's bitterness

Ishkarafan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
After watching today's episode specially after his talks to his mom about no marriage no love destined for himself...etc...I guess shaurya had a relationship with some girl from a middle class family and she took advantage of his position and his father saw also somehow responsible for end of that relationship.if the story goes in that way I feel sorry for the guy hence he might have ended up as a karela 😭 .but our mehak will bring green patches of happiness in his love and married life 😳 .what all of u think of this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly what I was thinking.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Listening him talk to his mom in the car I also got the sense that he was in a relationship with a girl, likely a middle class girl, who broke him heart and used him.  That would explain why he is against middle class girls and think they are all opportunists.  Not sure if I think his dad was the reason the relationship broke.  Maybe his dad cheated on his mom and that is why he doesn't like him.  I don't know I am just speculating. 
oceanus85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishkarafan

After watching today's episode specially after his talks to his mom about no marriage no love destined for himself...etc...I guess shaurya had a relationship with some girl from a middle class family and she took advantage of his position and his father saw also somehow responsible for end of that relationship.if the story goes in that way I feel sorry for the guy hence he might have ended up as a karela 😭 .but our mehak will bring green patches of happiness in his love and married life 😳 .what all of u think of this?

Listening him talk to his mom in the car I also got the sense that he was in a relationship with a girl, likely a middle class girl, who used him and broke his heart.  That would explain why he is against middle class girls, and think they are all opportunists.  Not sure if I think his dad was the reason the relationship broke.  Maybe his dad cheated on his mom and that is why he doesn't like him.  I don't know I am just speculating. 
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I too think he was in relation with some girl who broke his heart badly.
Let's wait and see what's going to happen next.
Waida1234 thumbnail
You may be right girls...! As all the previous predictions turned out to be incorrect...let's give this one a chance...!

For me...this show is no less than a thriller one...! I'll leave it in the hands of the creatives...and shall stop banging my head on the wall and shall stop trying to solve the "Middle-Class" mystery...! I'll give it a rest...and just enjoy the show...! 

Today's episode was a delight to watch...! Romance, Comedy, Anger and Mystery...all in one packet...! MehRya are good in comedy scenes too...and their intense scenes were like the 14th July, fireworks...especially, the dupatta putting back/covering scene...! 
oceanus85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Listening him talk to his mom in the car I also got the sense that he was in a relationship with a girl, likely a middle class girl, who used him and broke his heart.  That would explain why he is against middle class girls, and think they are all opportunists.  Not sure if I think his dad was the reason the relationship broke.  Maybe his dad cheated on his mom and that is why he doesn't like him.  I don't know I am just speculating. 

Haha I posted it twice.  Not sure how that happened.
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
May be the middleclass ex-gf cheated him with his father?😆

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think it was a girl. I believe whatever issues he has, is with his Dad.
His opinion of his Dad and whatever happened is why he is the way he is.
His Dad doesn't seem to like him either. Maybe his Dad cheated and Shaurya caught him red handed with a employee, hence the hatred for middle class.
Just speculating, I could be grasping at straws here!!