Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
@lovely, all because of you na dear 😊
Credits goes to you...
Hend_Refai thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LovelyUmang5

Kya baat hai didi.. already made new friends..

Like I said it is all because of VD we become one big family all over the world
Hend_Refai thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

U r welcome dear!! 
Yeah!! Vd connection.  πŸ˜³ I recognize u from Shakti page.. Read ur article too on Vivian.. U made a VM on Abhay/RK/Harman also.. I watched that too πŸ˜Š ..
 feel free to read and comment

Wow you know all 
if you are free please my story too
it is about Rishbala
I hope you like it

it called Dear Diary
maithu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Sorry for commenting late!

Just now finished season 1!

It's superb and great!

I like the way you write the story!

Simply fantastic!

Will be reading the season 2 soon!

Thank you so much for all the PMs!

Sorry once again for not commenting regularly and not for reading it on time as I was on a trip for last few weeks!

MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: maithu_

Sorry for commenting late!

Just now finished season 1!

It's superb and great!

I like the way you write the story!

Simply fantastic!

Will be reading the season 2 soon!

Thank you so much for all the PMs!

Sorry once again for not commenting regularly and not for reading it on time as I was on a trip for last few weeks!

Hope u enjoyed Ur trip.. πŸ˜Š
Read season 2 and let me know.. "reaction by Maithu" 
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ‘ wonderful story oww abhay a vampire n samrat n sid both r evil vamipres n human hunters abhay is good oneabhay fells in love with maya bith help n saved humand from sid n sam clutches chandra who write a book on vampires mystry his book is rejected n he placed in library he os dusheart wiyh this sam n sid gt to onow n decided to kill him n bruttly attacked him maya sent abhay to save chandra abhay gt to help him but in this process maya n vilage people attackedabhay cmes back n broken to see maya near hwr death bad maya said abhay to wait fr him she will cme back soon fr him maya transfer her half power to lady who is pragentrishbh a look a like of abhaywho is a super star cme to dwhradun collage fr shoothe see mythali (maya) recarnationn mesemersided with her many times he save her from dangers abhay who is agin back fr maya see that she nt rwmber him he talks abt this to neelmaber maya guru who tells that maya is deatiny is with RR nt with him abahy broken very sad
feeling fr him
he wait fr maya n this result nt fruit ful my symthaies r with abhay poor he well nice story

& thank u so much fr writing a smry ots wonderful 😊 will love to read now new part thanks   again fr this ur a outstanding writer n keeping this forum alive becoz many writer left becoz of palgrism issue their hardwork steal becoz of some lazy n cheap people n our rishbala froum was very empty good to see new writer thnks fr wirting a wonderful stiry i apperciate ur work such alovely story after my exams i will read each prevoius chapters
thnks fr the pm
πŸ˜‰ Edited by cutical - 6 years ago
revathisabbella thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Prologue
***Valentine Party***

JUNOON - Its Not Human Love

Valentine cum Show's Launch party starts...πŸ‘

First scene
A well decorated house is shown, name Dobriyal house,where all characters r enjoying valentine party.
Mythili's mom is hosting it.
First she gave her intro- hello youngesters & old man [ to his hubby ] since we r new here so let me introduce my self, I m Indira & meet my husband Arab dobriyal. We are proud parents of mythili & shiva ( camera is focused on mythili & shiva)

Scene 2
Entry of a popular person, all girls r roaming around him. He is in denim jeans, casual blue tshirt & a cap [ in r.k look ] mythili mom goes to him & say I did not expect u would come here.He reply y m nt young???
Every one laughs

Scene 3
Stage is set That guy is standing & playing guitar (Tune -kabhi jo badal barse)
all r shouting his name RISHABH ... RISHABH..
mythili heard it & come there but unable to see his face( she thaught its valentine & he is spooling it )Performance ends...

Scene 4
Mythili is dressed like a barbie doll & dancing with shiva on Hungama ho gaya (queen movie)
Rishabh watch them & thaught they r bf & gf (biggest silly confusionπŸ˜‰)
Now every one is dancing on party to abhi shuru hui h (yo yo) Rishabh has gone ...
Dobriyal family is thanking everyone..During this mythili shakes hand with a person in hurry (black shirt- trousers with long coat & masked face) &Mythili feels like she know him & turned but he was nt there
She is lost & then Mythili's dad come to take her for family photographs
Camera click & dobriyal family in a frame
BG- This is not the end, But its just a beginning...

PS... If like this.. Press like button..& comment..

Promo 1 πŸ‘

Junoon-Its Not Human Love

Camera shows A girl from back side, entering into a old library.. The entire place is looking very silent, her foot steps only echoing... She touches a rack & cleans the dust softly.. Suddenly A book falls down from top of the rack! She gets shocked a bit & steps back.. She then bends down and takes that book! She opens that and start to read.. She spells someone's name :-)

Camera shows another side of the library, someone wakes up from the coffin & stands infront of her quickly-only his shadow & eyes are shown.. She gets a jolt.. They looks on.. eyelock :-)

Bg voice-He is back.. He is back to complete their incomplete story! ! !

Then she gets scared to see a shadow person standing infront of her and runs in fear from there.. But she slips & abt to fall.. Just then someone catches/holds her at right time :-) They look on too.. eyelock :-)

Camera shows trio in one frame.. The person holding that girl(like Rishbala Banner pose) & that another person's shadow and his blue eyes only in background..

Bg voice-What kind of destiny is written for them? For their incomplete story.. A Love Story...but not hum
an Love...😳

Perfect start.
I can very well imagine everything happening in front of my eyes.
Anticipating for more thrill further. :)
MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bella_Angel

Perfect start. I can very well imagine everything happening in front of my eyes. Anticipating for more thrill further. :)

Thank you dear 😊
Yep! This is what you will experience while reading Junoon! Without your knowledge your mind start to imagine everything while reading "Camera shows" line.. πŸ˜‰

& one request dear..
Dont Quote any post of us except some Questions we have asked on this page! Because our all update looks little long!
If you wish to give Reviews for every single update then you can mention "Episode No" in your comment 😊
&
You can give ans too for Questions...
Hope you enjoy the Journey of Junoon.. 😳
Thank you once again...
MyDriYa thumbnail
Mysterious start.. I was like.. 😲Edited by MyDriYa - 6 years ago
MyDriYa thumbnail

πŸ€” Blank