Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Dik..

This one is really a trick question... sabse difficult...

Hard to chose.. I'll go with abhay.. my reason for choosing is coz pyaar ki ye kahani was abhay pia..  
There was Mythili also πŸ˜‰ (only spelling was Maithili )
Abhay's 1st love was Princess Maithili Gayatri Singh pandher πŸ˜ƒ
so I would love to see rishab in the end with mythili..
Ahaaann! MyRi πŸ˜³ , can hope but it's not confirmed

Thanks for commenting 
Edited by MyDriYa - 6 years ago
MyDriYa thumbnail

JUNOON : It's Not Human Love πŸ˜›

Episode : 70

Part : 1

Episode starts with showing...

Nayasha entering in her room & gets afraid ...& then says oh! It's you πŸ₯± , Sid smirks yes was waiting for you only... πŸ˜‰

Nayasha says huh! You should go to ur house also... Mr. V.S πŸ˜‰Sid says if you want my ... Oops V.S family member to die ... U know what will happen if I go to V.S house.. & I hate human..😑They r not my family.. Buttt ( Sid notices a newspaper & keep staring on it.. )

Nayasha says but media is reporting rubbish about me.. They r linking me with you 😑 my public image is spoiling because of you... ( Sid doesn't respond & is cont staring at newspaper..) Nayasha cont RR must be thinking only wrong about me πŸ˜’ .. But I love only him...😳 Nayasha looks at Sid & says R u listening what am I saying.. Sid says shut up..stop Ur bakwaas .. πŸ˜ˆ

Nayasha fumes & says okk it's bakwas then let me tell u the important thing...Your doubt was right... I just checked that graveyard... Aryan was not inside the coffin & seems like he escaped breaking that one..his car was also not there.. It May be possible that Trishna-Raj too escaped from our trap as those two ww didn't return yet... She again tells now I feel like to.. Sid tells leave them! 

Nayasha looks sid & asks what? 😲 Sid tells hmm.. Don't bother about them.. Although Aryan was escaped..he won't come again! Now he knows me very well.. & I dont think that His wife & children r alive... Ur two foolish ww must be died in blast along with them...So Aryan don't have that much strength to face me... One more Chandra... πŸ˜³

Nayasha tells but.. Sid tells saying na.. leave them.. Nayasha nodes! She looks Sid & tells y r u staring that newspaper..🀒 She then notices Mythili pic  & says I knew it  r u forgetting who r u ?? She is our enemy.. & you love her.. πŸ˜³

Sid looks her with full anger & hold her neck... πŸ˜‘

...Chand's bunglow...

Abhay says Mythili you know everything n then you must know that I am the only misfit in your life.. & I need to make everything good before... Mythili shushes him & says sit .. Abhay says what?? Mythili says just sit .. πŸ˜Š

Abhay sits on chair & Mythili sits next to him on ground.. She says show me ur hand... Abhay try to avoid but she holds his hand & see the bleeding.. She again says ur wound is not healing πŸ˜’ .. Abhay says it takes time now.. Mythili says I know the reason.. πŸ₯± Abhay looks on & says u know..πŸ€” Mythili touches his wound soflty & says yes.. It's because of RishAbhay...

Abhay says U know it's not possible.. It's ur thinking only... Mythili says okk once Master return then you & RR both will believe me... Abhay stands & Mythili too.. He says I believe you but the problem is you r not accepting the truth...  you should accept the reality .. Mythili says no.. U should accept the reality.. & from now dare to even think about to give pain to urself.. Abhay just nodes & Mythili goes out from secret room...

Mythili comes downstairs thinking now everything is sort out... πŸ‘ She notices Deep & says Deep! Come with me na... We have so much work at our home regarding marriage... help us.. Deep says waah! You went like Miss. Roli 😭 & come like miss.muski.. πŸ˜† Mythili smiles & tells nothing like that.. She looks Upstairs (Abhay is coming down.. ) & says everyone should be happy..& smile always.. Now come with me.. Deep nodes okk... Jiski shaadi h usise kaam karwaoo...πŸ˜† Both leave..

Abhay thinks there wouldn't be any pain or me after finishing Sid... πŸ˜²

...In Samrat's Bunglow...

Sid says how dare you to questioned me... M ur boss not you... :😑 Nayasha somehow manages to free her & says buttt she.. Sid says yesss... Yesss I love her.. I love her.. Just like human love Chicken 🀑 ... Nayasha is shocked & says means?? 😲 Sid says human used to bringing up chick .. They shower their love but once they grow up... Their life ends.. I will do same with Mythili... Have u seen her she is so much attractive... Not like u or other humans..😳 She is different from Maya.. Hmm I don't want to recall that Maya.. 

Mythili is differenttt.. πŸ€‘

I will take care of her..like my own property... My own Life saving drugs... She is my need to quench my thirst any time...a very attractive need... πŸ˜ˆ

... *******...

Part : 2

...It's an outdoor shoot venue...

Camera shows fit n fine C.g busy on mobile

He then enters into vanity & says Chief... πŸ˜Š

RR  turns & says ahaaan... C.g is back.. C.g says ji chief m totally fine now.. RR says so it was ur plan to trap me in this add shoot.. Without my permission..😳 C.g says it's good chief.. RR says but I didnot want to do..  C.g gets upset  & says chief I told them that you will... πŸ˜• RR pats on C.g's shoulder & says hmm C.g pahle puri baat suniye...I said main karna nhi chahta tha but now I will do for you..as a gift to you.. He pulls his cheeks πŸ˜ƒ

...Next Scene...

Dehradun Police station.. 

A inspector is busy on phone & says If Mr. Aryan Roy is there in Mumbai.. ? .. What!! 😲 He is not there.. Okk. He cuts the call goes in cabin of Sr. Officer (New Sr. Officer ) He says Aryan sir & his family is not in Mumbai.. Sr officer says did you get his car.. Inspector says no sir.. we found nothing... Sr officer says call/meet everyone who knows him or related to him anyhow.. Inspector nodes...

... Outdoor shoot...

RR is ready for shoot & C.g comes to him & says chief this shoot is about bonding of Brother-sister.. RR says hmmm.. Emotional sequence but I like to do Action & romantic seq... If I do this then if you will do romance..πŸ˜‰ C.g feels shy.. & says chief aap v...πŸ˜† RR says so who is my sister... A girl come there & says Sir! It's me... She extends her hand for hand shake.. Both shakes hand & RR asks what is your name?? She says her name & RR says nice name Drisha...😊 That girl says no sir I said Misha... RR looks at her & thinks I heard Drisha.. my sister Drisha πŸ€” He then says aaj se apna naam Drisha rakh lo... 😎 & moves ahead thinking...

..Dehradun hospital...

Aarab is in his cabin & thinking about Aryan.. He says why didn't he called me.. Just then a constable comes & tells him about Aryan's disappearance.. Aarab is shocked .. (His mobile rings but he ignores.. ) Constable asks if you have any idea sir.. Aarab thinks to tell about Trishna & Raj leaving with two constable... But just then his mobile rings again... He excuses himself.. & receives the call... Aarab says hello.. It's Aryan from other side .. Aryan says Mr.Aarab don't say anything... just listen to me... We r safe So don't bother about us... & pls don't say anything to anyone about us .. Just pretend like you don't know anything.. Aarab says butt where r you... Aryan says can't talk more... Aarab looks at constable & says okk... Aryan says one more thing Mr.Aarab tell my thanks to ur daughter &.. U can trust Abhay-RR both...😊 Aryan cuts the call... 

But Aarab pretends like still talking on phone & says okkk just take medicines.. U will be fine... Aarab cuts the call & says to constable with a fake smile... "my patient.. I need to care him even on phone".. Constable says so do you have any idea.. about Aryan sir.. ? His family was living at your house... Aarab says ya! But they left for Mumbai & then no info.. sorry can't help more... πŸ₯±

... Dehradun college... 

It's noon...

Lecture ends & everyone start to leave... Some students come to Anika & says hi! Ani.. How r you.. Anika just smiles & says good.. 😊 Come n join me.. They says actually we wanted to ask about Mythili.. When will she come... Anika says don't know .. I didn't talk to her since few days... All student gets sad & says now Mythili is famous n.. Y would she talk to Ani.. Ani gets irked hearing this & shouts if all of you don't have any work to do.. I know Mythili very well.. She is not like like this πŸ˜‘ A student says.. If it's not like that then y r u shouting.. If u also think like this.. Ani fumes & leaves the classroom... She sits under a tree & take out her mobile... She thinks If now Mythili doesn't consider me as friend..πŸ₯± Nowadays she doesn't share anything to me... But before she used to share everything... What is happening... 😲  Her attention breaks after hearing Shiva's voice.. She looks here & there.. Then she finds that it's from mobile... She says hello! Shiva.. What happened? Shiva says hmmm... You only called me .. U tell me how is my honey πŸ˜›

Anika realizes that she dialed Shiva's no in dilemma.. She says oh! it's by mistake... Shiva says what  by mistake... U wanted to call someone else..πŸ˜• Ani says hmm.. Nothing like that.. Tell me how is ur job... Shiva says m in office now sweetheartt... & its goiiinggg greattt.. My boss trust me a lot & very happy with me...πŸ˜ƒ Ani smiles & says that's good.. Shiva says oh! I guess u must be joyful now thinking of my success because after this our marriage will happen πŸ˜› Anika says oh! You r doing this for marriage condition only πŸ˜‰ .. Shiva says oh! my honey is beauty with brain & asks Okk tell me when r u coming home.. ? Anika says for what?? Shiva says aree.. Its Pia's marriage n.. in two days... Ani says oops! I forgot but I will try to come soon.. Shiva says yes.. & after this marriage.. One more marriage then you will come home permanently... πŸ˜‰

Just then V S enters his cabin.. & Shiva cuts the call... Ani says pagal! & smiles... πŸ˜ƒ

...Office scene...

Shiva says good afternoon sir!.. Sid says girl friend..??😳 Shiva says no..no.. Sir & submits some files.. Sid smirks & tells good Shiva... Shiva tells sir I want 2 days leave from tomorrow.. Sid asks for what? Shiva tells sir for my friend Deependra's marriage! Sid tells that turup ka ikka..

Shiva says what sir??? 😲 Sid tells I mean oh.. I just forgot it.. Ok take leave.. Shiva smiles & about to leave.. But again Sid asks Shiva!! no invitation for me? Shiva turns & tells sirr.. we are planning to do simple type of marriage so invited only close friends & relatives! Sid tells but you guys did a grand mehndi function for them na? Shiva tells haan sir but..πŸ€” Pia requested that she want simple type of marriage so.. Sid fumes but hides it & says oh I see.. so it means I am not invited..πŸ₯± Shiva tells not like that sir.. V.S smiles & tells just kidding.. Just then Nayasha enters inside like storm & calls Si...d & she stops seeing Shiva standing there!πŸ€“ Shiva also looks Nayasha & V.S ! V.s signs Shiva to leave.. Shiva nodes & leaves.. Sid looks Nayasha & asks what?.. Nayasha says I have found his weakness... Sid smiles evilly & tells this time Abhay spoiled my plan.. But not again...😈 Nayasha tells hmm yes.. I think he only saved Aryan... Sid tells I am not talking about it.. Nayasha asks then? Sid tells Pia's marriage is going to happen in simple way.. Nayasha asks so what? Sid looks Nayasha & tells it means Abhay is expecting my presence while Pia's marriage ! thats why this "A Simple Marriage'' BTW if ur little sister Piyali invited you or not.. Nayasha fumes & says she is not my Sister..😑

Sid says it means you r not invited too..πŸ˜† But you can try to go..by using ur relationship ... Nayasha says you still want to go there & att.. Sid interrupts no.. Nayasha tells hmm but our plan is to attack on them during marriage na.. Sid tells no.. not now... She says it means we are not going to attack them while DeePia's marriage.. Sid thinks something & tells smart move Abhay.. planned to trap me.. But you are not smart more than me! He smirks πŸ˜‰ Nayasha says now we know his weaknesses too...

...*******...

Part : 3

...Chand's bunglow...

Abhay is with Chand in hall... 

Chand says I got a call from PS.. They were asking about Aryan to me... but I handle them well.. Abhay says I knew it ... That's y give fake ID & passport to Aryan..so that no one could trace him... Chand says but they r not getting any clue.. Abhay says they wouldn't get it ever.. as I have setup all the things...

[ Fb After Aryan goes to sleep .. Abhay leaves from Chand's bunglow in Aryan's Scorpio.. He reaches at a hilly place & then push the scorpio down... It blasts ... He then goes to his quarter & take his all important stuffs.. Web cam etc.. Fb ends... ] 

Chand says so what is our next move... Abhay looks Chand & tells will tell u once we catch Sid.. He will come to Deep wedding definitely "He has to come at any cost...He has to face me".. Abhay smirks while Chand looks on.. 

Next scene... It's Night...

Outside Dobriyal house... 

Deep comes out of the house & opens the door of car... but Pia come there & back hugs him.. He says.. Hey! What r u doing... If anyone will see then? 😲  Pia says hmmm we r going to marry legally.. Then what's the problem..πŸ˜‰ Deep says but still not married n... Pia says don't you think u r telling my dialogue.. I should say these things as m a girl.. Deep says when I first saw you.. You was a tom boy type... Pia puts her both arm around Deep's neck & says or Ab.. Deep says Abbb.. β€οΈ

He holds her waist & makes her close to him! Eye lock πŸ˜›

BG- Kyunki tum hi ho..ab tum hi ho..  zindagi Ab tum hi ho.. 

Deep tells Ok.. Now Go inside otherwise aunty ji will come out to search you! She cutely smirks & tells Hmm.. & removes her hands from his shoulder! She is abt to leave.. He tells Good Night.. Enjoy your Ajaadi... She smiles & tells Same to you & turns towards car... But Pia is still standing there only & looking at him! Deep asks what? She tells for me these days are going to be a long one! He tells for me too.. & if u wish then Give me something in advance to compensate.. ! 😳 Pia asks in advance? He tells yess in advance.. & he holds her hand & again makes her close to him! She tells I will beat u now, Deep tells Noo.. I don't want this one as advance..πŸ€ͺ She laughs But Deep kisses on her cheek ..  She gets little bit shock & looks him! He smiles.. She jerks her hand & says when I met you first you was a dumboo... & now you have become a .. ☺️ She feels shy & runs inside smiling at Deep! Deep too smiles & sits inside his car & drives off πŸ˜ƒ

RR mansion...

RR comes out from the washroom & puts the towel on table.. He lies down on his bed to sleep.. Just then his mobile starts to ring.. He notices.. it's from Mythili & he picks it.. Mythili tells sweetly helloo.. RR tells aahaaan.. finally Miss.Mythili is missing a person named RR..πŸ˜‰ Who also lives on this earth.. She laughs.. RR smirks & asks tell me why u called me now? She tells just like that.. RR asks just like that u called me?! Hmmm.. Not bad.. But seems u r talking happily after a long time.. ! I can feel it.. She tells Hmm.. Yes I am happy.. finally all problems are going to sort out.. RR asks really? She remembers her talk with Abhay in secret room & tells haan... Have two reasons.. RR asks okk tell me both reason for ur happiness!.. Mythili says u already knew it... My sister's marriage 😊 .. RR tells oh i see! So finally u guys r going to put him (Deep) in jail & for that u guys are feeling happy?! πŸ˜‰ She laughs & RR too laughs..

She tells but if it happen in grand way then it will looks more great na.. RR tells but Abhay only put condition for that right.. She tells hmm.. I think he has planned something for Sid.. RR tells me too think so.. She tells hope everything ends well.. RR asks but you did not tell me the another reason for ur happiness! She tells aahaaan.. will tell u at right time.. RR tells so now you are also putting condition... Not bad... RR tells I will wait for that right time..Good Night.. She cuts the call.. & lies on her bed.. She tells both of you are important for me.. I can't imagine my life without you both.. You both are My life .. She hugs her pillow tightly & sleeps... πŸ˜Š

Camera shows a dark shadow near window.. watching Mythili.. 

...**** End******...

Season 1 ends...

Season 2 will Start from 11th October.. πŸ‘

MyDriYa thumbnail

Happy Vijyadashmi.. Happy Dussehra.. Guys... Edited by MyDriYa - 6 years ago
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Vijayadasami friends
MyDriYa thumbnail
Do you guys have any/many Questions to ask from us about Junoon? 😊

MyDriYa thumbnail

End of Junoon Season1

How was the End guys??? πŸ˜‰
Still Mystories are not yet Revealed πŸ‘
&
Thank you so much guys for all the love & support for Junoon 😊
We loved your guys reviews for Junoon! Hope you guys too enjoyed reading it πŸ˜›

Will try to start Season2 asap & Promo of Junoon Season2 is "Coming soon"
Hope you guys keep support us as usual..
Love you all... 😳

ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update.
Loved them all.
You are teleporting me into another world with the beautiful story.
Want to see Rishab.
Thanks for the PM dear.
MyDriYa thumbnail
Aarab - Humble Doctor πŸ˜Š
           - Caring Dad πŸ˜›
           - Loving Husband πŸ˜³
           - Curiosity overloaded πŸ˜†

C.g - Chubby Chimpu ji πŸ˜ƒ
       - Pulmpy man..
       - Bodyguard of his chief
       - Beloved person 
       - Trustworthy
       - No.1 fan of Superstar Raichand

MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya2010

Happy Vijayadasami friends

Hope you are enjoying the day...
may God bless you & your family always... 😊 Edited by MyDriYa - 6 years ago
MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya2010

Awesome update.

Loved them all.
You are teleporting me into another world with the beautiful story.
Want to see Rishab.
Want to see Rishabh?? Dead??
Thanks for the PM dear.

Thanks for commenting.. πŸ˜Š & pls Clear my Confusion