Originally posted by: kkrnightriders

bookmared will read and comment soon

Yup.. We are waiting πŸ˜‰
MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Comment by Craziest fan of Junoon

Hi hi everyone
Omg Itz completely late late this time Soo sooo sorry sorry I was busy!
and finally I got time today sorry again for my laty late comment

coming coming to epi
O M G as usual again!!!
fantastic epi superb duperb thrilly thrilling
Ahhh, MyRi scene soo cuty cute scene! as usual RR's dialogues are full of rocky rocking
Hofff fo! Why Shiva still gets angry on RR!!!

Sam-Nayasha scene
Uhhh, I have a doubt, is he really villain??? such a boring idea that was!!! how come he selected as hh head!
huhhh! Ohhh Ohhh, A cold blooded murder
now what is her new plan!!

Ahhh, Chand bungalow scene!
Mythili told the location!! thought Abhay would find the location!!!
didn't expect Mythili would tell that!! vry nice
RR scene.. huh how did he get scratch marks suddenly???
s.t.r.a.n.g.e and m.y.s.t.e.r.i .o.u.s!

Scroll for rest part ...
Edited by MyDriYa - 6 years ago
MyDriYa thumbnail
Comment by Craziest fan of JUNOON 

Shiv- Anika scene Haaye haaye.. simply cute scene! and bg song was also superb

Aryan-sikky jungle scene poor AT.. Uhhh that sikky shows so much interest on that idiot nayasha! and didn't help Aryan!thats unfair!

Ahhh, Finally trishna got saved!! Omg Abhay-Sid dialogue fight ammazing & full of thrilling thrilling super thrilling!!! hah hah! Sid ran away this time too! whenever he meet Abhay he used to say that noone can save u from me, but in end, always he has to run how nice

Ahh, Aryan-trishna scene so pathetic... Omg they recognized him as RR what will happen to RR!!!

precap Ahh, in-tres-ting-ting...
MyDriYa thumbnail
For Next episode click on the next page πŸ˜‰ Edited by MyDriYa - 6 years ago
MyDriYa thumbnail

JUNOON : It's Not Human Love πŸ˜›

Episode 58

Part 1

Episode starts... It's night...

Chand bunglow...

MyPia & Deep are waiting there for Abhay-Chand.. MyPia are restless.. Pia tells hope Trishna is fine.. Just then Chand comes & sits.. He is upset... Deep asks the matter! Chand is mum & thinking something.. Chand recalls his moments with his family and then Trishna-Aryan-Raj.. He tells himself plz Aryan go back.. Blood-tears start to come out from his eyes..

MyPia get worried.. Deep shakes Chand's shoulder & asks what happened? Chand comes to his sense & looks at Deep.. Deep asks about Trishna.. Chand tells no idea.. Hope she is fine! Pia asks means? Chand goes to Mythili & holds her hand. He says thank u Mythili.. Thank u.. You informed me about the location at right time.. But.. May be I am not that much capable to save anyone.. Mythili is shocked & asks what happened to Trishna.. She is fine n??

Chand again says Abhay saved Trishna from Sid.. But After that Aryan also reached there & Abhay asked me to leave from there.. Don't know what happened there.. She is alive or not..

Pia asks why? I mean you both can save her na.. Chand tells Sid tortured Trishna alot.. She was so weak & there was excessive bleeding from her head/wrist/arms.. That was so much pathetic & .. I .. I instead of saving .. I was unable to control myself... My thirst... πŸ˜•

MyDeePia look at chand with shocked face.. Chand tells.. But I did not harm her.. Abhay controlled me at right moment.. Mythili looks at chand & thinks something! Chand excuses himself & goes upstairs...

Pia tells this Sid is very dangerous We need to stop sid..
"No need to stop Sid".. (Everyone looks at the door.. Abhay enters.. )

Everyone feel relax .. Abhay says I have some plan.. There is no need to stop Sid... Let him think that he is succeeding in his plan
Abhay tells them how to trap Sid..

Dobriyal.. House...

Indirag is roaming in hall impatiently.. Doorbell rings.. She rushes to open the door & finds Shiva... She keeps looking outside..

Shiv says maa! It's me .. For whom u r looking for... Indirag does not reply & dials the no...

( camera shows Aarab's mobile is ringing in his cabin .. )

Shiva says maa! If dad didn't come..

Indirag sits on sofa & says with anger... U... Ur dad ..Mythili .. Pia .. All are busy except me.. They didn't even call me ..
Shiva gets suspicious about MyRi & dials Mythili's no..

... Chand's bunglow...

Abhay says is this okk for u all?? You guys just need to live normally.. No any attention to hh... All nod but Mythili says r u sure n.. Abhay assures her..

Mythili's mobile rings & she receives it..

Abhay says u should go now.. & self goes towards secret room!
Shiva hears his voice & gets more suspicious..
Mythili starts talking with Shiva &
He asks where are you? Mythili says m here.. I mean M coming..
Shiva interrupts but where are you..? Pia looks at Deep.. He takes the mobile from Mythili & says dude! Mythili & Pia are with me.. Shiva feels little relax & says oh! But if anyone else is also there .. Deep says hmmm! Detective Shiva... Stop running ur mind.. We are coming.. Deep cuts the call... Shiva says to Indirag they r coming with Deep.. Indirag tells but don't know when ur dad will come..

..Another scene ... RR mansion...

RR comes from washroom! & feels weak.. He sits on his couch & holds his head.. then goes near to mirror.. he removes his t-shirt.. & notices the marks all over his body.. He thinks what is happening with me? Should I consult the doctor? Why this sudden changes? just then., C.g enters calling chiefff... RR wears his t-shirt in a haste... & shouts what's wrong with u cg?? C.g gives him confused look & says nothing chief.. RR signs towards the door & asks what is that C.g?? C.g looks at the door & says DOOR...
RR says generally ppl knocks the door while entering in someone's room... par aap to... C.g says sorry chief.. main to...RR fumes what main to...?? aap to mere pichhe naha-dho kar par gaye hai... C.g  says vo naha-dho ke nahi haath dho ke hota hai...πŸ˜† RR says janta hun...par vo normal logo ke liye hai... aur aap to kisi angle se v normal nahi lagte.. wherever i go u always reach there... ppl will doubt on your char. .. C.g laughs & says chief aap v.. i just came to call u that we r getting late for shoot... RR smirks & says go n wait downstairs.. i'm coming in a while... C.g goes ..

...outside Chand's bunglow...

MyDeePia are outside of bunglow...

Mythili tells DeePia I forgot to take my mobile.. You guys stay here m coming back in few minutes.. DeePia nod ! Mythili goes inside..

Deep tells I am not going to marry you.. Pia looks at Deep & asks why? 😑 what happened? Deep tells you both sisters started to blame me without knowing the truth.. very bad..😡

Pia smiles and tells sorry.. that time we were in tension so only we both behaved like that.. Deep tells whatever it is I am not going to marry you & he turns his face away (he acts like he is angry ) Pia tells Thank god!.. I escaped..πŸ˜‰ Deep turns & asks what?..what did you say? Pia tells who will marry you? You have only one choice.. & that's me only.. Otherwise who will marry this unromantic face.. Deep gives confused look.. She laughs & tells still you have 5 mins I think di will come soon! Deep smiles... πŸ˜ƒ

She runs.. Deep chases her & holds her..
He say m unromantic.. Really... He blocks her near the car.. & sets her hair.. He sings main v hun.. Tum v ho.. Paas aao to keh dun.. Deep comes close to Pia & both says in chorus
"will you marry me.." ! Eyelock

Bg - ..Sanam re, sanam re...
Tu mera sanam hua re... 
Karam re, karam re
Tera mujhpe karam hua re
Sanam re, sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re

...****...

Part 2

...Secret Room...

Abhay is standing near Maya's painting.. & thinking something.. Mythili comes inside.. Abhay hears footsteps & turns.. She runs towards Abhay & hugs him.. Abhay controls himself.. She happily tells I knew that you are not the one! I knew that you can't hurt someone.. You saved Trishna while Chand was unable to control himself.. Then how could you kill someone? its Sid only who killed that girl.. She hugs him tightly.. & Abhay is totally speechless... She looks upon at Abhay & says Abhay look at me.. This is me.. I can hear your heartbeat.. Abhay also feels his heartbeat.. & hugs her πŸ€—

Bg- Sanam teri kasam ooo..
Sanam teri kasam ooo...
Sanam teri kasam..
Huaa ye kya hashar mera..
Judaa huaa sabar mera... πŸ’”
Main tere bin ek lamha
Kyun kabhi naa jiya.. 
Raat bhar ashq...

Abhay jerks her slowly & tells u should go ..DeePia must be waiting for you outside.. She looks at him! He turns again towards painting.. she leaves looking at her own painting & Abhay from back... Abhay turns back & notices that Mythili has gone..  
He tells himself "jab maine tumhe dekha v nhi tha.. Tab se tumhe chaha h.."  
I will always love you.. Either its Maya or Mythili..

BG cont... Betahasha dil ne...
Tujhko hi chaaha hai...
Har duaa mein maine
Tujhko hi maanga hai...
Tera jaana jaise koi baddua...
Tera jaana jaise koi baddua
Door jaaoge jo tum... 
Mar jaayenge hum
Sanam teri kasam ooo..
Sanam teri kasam ooo...
Sanam teri kasam.. β€οΈ

Mythili comes out & finds DeePia near car staring at each other..She coughs
Deepia attention break.. & Mythili says seems I disturbed u.. Pia feels shy & Deep says no dear.. But u gave us some quality time.. So I have something for you.. Mythili is puzzled.. Deep handovers her mobile... All laugh.

...Next scene...

Dehradun Hospital

Aryan is pacing here and there outside ICU.. He cries recalling his happy moments with his family..

Aarab with his team is busy in treatment of Trishna in ICU... Nurse cleans the all blood stains ... & all get shocked..
A Jr. doc says sir! There are No any wounds.. then from where it bleed.. Aarab thinks a strange case again...
He checks Trishna & says but she loss excessive blood.. Arrange the blood of her blood group

Aarab comes out.. & Aryan asks how is she now? Aarab tells she is fine now but did not gain her conscious till now.. Aryan asks abt their unborn child.. Aarab gives a shocked look & then tells don't worry baby is also fine Aryan tells Thank you.. Aarab tells you should tell Thanks to God.. It's a miracle ...

Just then a staff comes there & informs Aarab that Mrs.Dobriyal has called you many times... Aarab excuses himself..
Aryan fumes.. & talks to self.. Wait for me.. I won't leave you damn.. You have to pay for this.. May be now you are unknown to me but soon i will catch you damn.. πŸ˜‘

...Another scene...

Camera shows Nayasha sitting on couch.. in dark She is looking at someone & tells from now bad time starts for all my enemies... πŸ˜ˆ

...Next Day... morning...

Dobriyal house...

Mythili opens the door slowly & Aarab enters.. Mythili signs towards indirag, who is sleeping on sofa.. & says now it's ur turn Dad.. maa is very angry... M going to get ready for college.., u handle ur biwi.. She goes to her room.. Aarab secretly tries to go upstairs.. & Indirag opens her eyes.. She stops him & says I know in ur profession there is no routine time table.. But at least you can inform me that if you are coming or not... Aarab tells sorry.. There was an emergency.. I told you n about that officer.. Her wife is safe now.. Indirag smiles & says u know how to calm me n.. Aarab smiles & says its not ur anger but love .. Indirag says its u... m proud of you ...either God or you can give life to people...

Aarab says hmmm.. M not great as God.. He hugs her & thinks this time it's not me.. Or God.. Someone else is saving them... πŸ˜³

..Next scene... Dehradun college...

All students are gathered near notice board... Some are happy .. Some are sad.. Some pretends like they don't care.. MyShi also arrive there to check result.. But it's so much crowd.. Shiva's heart starts to beat fast & he tells Mythili.. You go & see mine result also.. I wait here.. Mythili nods .. & about to go & check the result but before this Anika comes there & hugs her.. She says Congo dear.. You are in topper list.. Both get happy... Mythili says hmm let me check myself.. She rushes to see the result... Anika turns to Shiva & says y are u so much nervous.. Shiva says dad will kill me if I failed this time... Anika smiles & kisses on his cheeks ... She says it's ur reward.. You didn't top but passed with distinction.. Shiva is unable to believe.. & shouts in happiness..  Just then Mythili comes there & hugs both of them... She says bhai.. Anika is hiding things from us.. Shivika r confused... Mythili again says Ur sister is 2nd topper & ur honey is first topper... Now I know why she came again to live in hostel... She wants to top again but don't want to teach me... πŸ˜‰
Ani says hmmm... U don't need me.. Mythili says yeah! Bhai need you...
All smile & go towards canteen...

...*****...

Part 3

... Dehradun police station...

Nayasha enters & goes towards sikky cabin... Sikky is busy in eating.. Nayasha comes there & makes sad face... She says Sikandar..  !!
Sikky looks at her.. & offers her to eat breakfast... Nayasha starts crying & goes to him... She says now only you can help me... I am alone.. Pls help me... Sikky is happy from inside but shows concern & asks what happened dear Natasha.. 

(He caresses her hair.. Nayasha thinks he didn't miss any chance.. But I have to tolerate his stupidity..😑 )

She says my Dad is missing since yesterday.. I m very afraid... Plz search him...
Sikky gets shocked.. 😲 & asks a constable to lodge her complaint...

.. Dehradun college... Canteen..

MyShika are busy on phones .. Mythili ends a call & says finally informed everyone... Shiva is little upset.. Mythili says bhai now y r u upset... Shiva says its my last day here n.. Anika says no..
You have to come tomorrow also...
Shiva asks tomorrow for what ??
Ani says for Farewell party ...
Just then Mythili's mobile rings again & Ani receives it in haste.. RR says congratulations.. Anika smiles & says thanks.. (Mythili looks at Anika.. )

RR says you are not Mythili.. Anika says then who m I?? πŸ˜‰ RR fumes a bit & says its not a good habit to receive other's call.. Anika excuses herself ... Shiva says to Mythili To whom is she talking on ur mobile... Mythili says I guess a common friend.. Let me talk also.. Mythili goes to Anika...

Anika says .. RR.. Shiva is with us.. He don't like you.. RR fumes I didn't call Shiva... Just give mobile to Mythili.. Mythili comes there & Ani says to Mythili.. Talk with RR- Rowdy Rishabh.. 😳
Mythili takes the mobile & says hello..
RR smiles to hear her voice & says congratulations... M talking to a topper.. Mythili says but how do you know this.. RR smirks before you I only know this ..

RR again says but I have called you for something important... Mythili says what?

(RR goes in front of mirror & looks at the marks... )
RR says can't tell on phone.. I need to show you... I think you can tell me about this..

Mythili says okk.. m coming there... RR says hmmm... I am coming to ur college tomorrow... Ur Dean has invited.. & requested me to attend a function in college... ,Today you should celebrate... RR cuts the call... & Mythili thinks what does RR want to show me...

Next scene... Evening...

Dehradun hospital...

Aryan is sitting beside Trishna with Raj.. Raj tries to wakeup Trishna .. Aryan stops him.. Raj says it's evening now.. & mumma is still sleeping.. She used to wake up early n...
Aryan says ur mumma is very tired.. & baby too... So mumma needs to sleep on baby's behalf too..

Raj looks at Trishna & then Aryan .. He says I know.. Its all because of that bad uncle... Raj starts crying & says papa.. U should give punishment to that bad uncle.. Aryan hugs him .. & says he will regret ...

A constable comes there & whispers something to Aryan's ears...
Aryan gets shocked & asks missing?? From when..
Constable reply since yesterday ...

...its night... Dobriyal house...

Everyone is at dinner table... Deep comes there.. Shiva says come & join us.. Deep sits on chair next to Shiva (in front of Pia ..) & says that's y m here... I was missing this food... Let's start... Indirag stops him & says hmm wait a minute..😲

She serves Mythili's fav dish... Mythili hugs her..

Shiva feels little jealous type... Indirag turns towards him & says why r u looking upset.. Shiva says no m not.. Aarab forwards his hand to Shiva..
(Shiva imagines like he will slap him πŸ˜† )
Aarab pats him on back & says good... U are also now showing interest in studies... But now its time to show ur skills & find a job..
Shiva nodes while eating...

Aarab again tells both friends are competing each other.. Good it's a healthy competition
Mythili smiles.. Aarab asks Mythili to wish Anika on behalf of him
Indraji tells I have brought something for my bahu.. She gives a gold chain to Mythili & asks her to give to Anika! Tell her it's her maa's gift πŸ˜Š

Shiva thinks my parents care about only beti & bahu not son...
Deep notice his expression & whispers in his ears looking at Pia.. Girls think themselves over smart n... but we will show them boys are not less... Pia tries to figure out what is Deep saying to Shiva... πŸ˜”
All start dinner...
Mythili tells about farewell party.. Pia feels happy & says wow! great

Deep says to Pia but y r u so happy... U r not a student or not related to college.. Then how could you go & enjoy.. Pia fumes at Deep & says so what about you.. You are also not a student...
Deep smiles & says ask Mythili.. If m a student or not..Mythili says yes...  
he says Because of our project both Mythili-Anika scored highest marks in their class & I was also part of it.. See now they both are class toppers! Pia fumes.. Deep tells so i am also a student.. Always college student..πŸ˜‰

Aarab asks your project work related to? Shiva tells Vampires! Aarab asks what? Shiva tells We trio also went for a trip that time na.. Deep-Mythili look at each other & Pia is too shocked.. Mythili tells it was related to something like that dad but not exactly .. Aarab tells oh.. Deep-Mythili feel relax.. Mythili diverts the talk & tells don't worry Pia.. U can also come with me..

Pia tells no di! Its okk she looks at Deep & thinks something... Shiva says Deep you will come with me... Deep says yeah! Dude..!

..Aarab finishes his meal & says to Indirag.. M going in study room... Indirag nods okk... Everyone gets busy in talk...

... Study room...

Aarab sits on chair & takes out the book... (Wrapped in cloth )
He removes the cloth & gets shocked... He thinks if this book has the answer of my all questions...

Camera shows the book..
"The Mystery of Vampires"

...*****...

Precap

Light is focused on DeePia ..Both are looking at each other..  
Bg song sanam re...sanam re...
&

Aryan arrests Abhay πŸ˜²

MyDriYa thumbnail
How will you end the story of Vampires? If you get the chance to complete the book/story of
"The Mystery of Vampires"

MyDriYa thumbnail
Comment by Craziest fan of Junoon

Hi hi everyone!!! Goody Hoody evening
Whoooh hooo the epi was ammazing
Chand scene was so pathetic poor Chand
Uhhh btw, Mythili told the location to Abhay,that time Chand was not there! when did she inform Chand???
how did he know abt that place!!!

Rr scene
Ohhh Ohhh what could be the reason behind that marks!!
hah hah cg-RR convo was as usual funny funny

Ahhh, Planning scene! They are planning to trap Sid
in-tres-tingy-ting

Abhay-Mythili scene was so nicy nice
Ahhh, DeePia scene... Ahh so cuty cute scene

hah hah last scene was funny
Indrab scene.. that was also simply superb!!!

Ohhh Ohhh hospital scene
Ahh, Raj was crying
Ohhh so pathetic
Ohhh damn! that means Aryan didn't see Abhay! thats Good damn! means damn Good!!
hope trishna will get conscious soon and tell the truth to him!

Uhhh Nayasha scene
now what is this new drama!!!
Sam is missing!!
Noway!maybe this could be her plan...

College scene!!!
Whoa Anika 1st topper & Mythili 2nd topper and Shiv distinction
Congo to them

Ahh, Farewell party with RR
Whoa! that will be awesome party

that Dinner scene was simply cute! Shiv's imagination, and jealousy, Deep's teasing convo was funny funny
Ohhh Aarab is going to read that book interesting!!!

MyDriYa thumbnail

JUNOON : It's Not Human Love πŸ˜Š

Episode 59

Part 1

Episode starts...A New Day

RR mansion...

RR is busy in choosing dress from cupboard to wear in farewell party... he rejects all one by one.. then again thinks for a while & selects a white-shirt... he unbuttons his shirt & about to remove it , just then, C.g comes calling chief... & RR stops & glares at C.g ...C.g sees him changing & remember his words ..he stops &.. says sorry chief I forgot to knock the door ... i'll come after some time & moves towards the door ...

RR fumes & says wait cg .. now u r already in & neither u or nor I am a girl ..so don't feel shy πŸ˜‰ & tell fastly why did u come ??
C.G says chief just came to call u ...we have to go for farewell party na ...RR sees the time & smirks what's the matter C.g?? why r U getting so much excited to go there... if u will get your chimpuain there... C.g feels awkward & says chief aap bhi...

RR pulls his cheeks & says Ahaan ... not bad C.g u r blushing ...when & from where did u learn this??.. & who?? C.g laughs & says what r u talking chief.. RR smirks it's hindi !! "aap bhi" n πŸ˜‰ ... what u thought..

C.g smiles & stands there quietly... RR says now what C.g ?? go n wait downstairs or want to see mine six pack...😳 C.g says sorry chief & quickly moves...
RR smirks & then removes his shirt. He sees that marks on his body & thinks only u can tell me about it.. I'm coming to u Miss. Mythili... πŸ˜‰

Dobriyal house...

Mythili is getting ready in her room in front of mirror ... she self-talks what does RR wants to show me?? just then Pia enters & says di r u ready... Mythili turns & says yeah! almosttt... But y aren't u ready?? Pia says di! I am not going with you.. Mythili says hmmm! U took Deep's word seriously .. He was just teasing u n..
Pia smiles & says I know di.. I said I am not coming with you but will come later... Mythili says oh! You want to make Deep wait for you.. Pia smirks & says don't tell him about this .. Okk
Mythili nodes okkk

Pia says okk now see this.. She shows her a dress & asks what about this dress?? Mythili looks at her with a smirk...& says hmmm, thik-thak hi hai... Pia makes sad face... & says only thik thak.. not nice... πŸ₯±
Mythili sees her sad face & pulls her cheeks.. She says just kidding it's really very nice ... now smile ... Pia smiles & hugs her & says really u like it... Mythili happily nods & says Deep has given this to u na...
Pia feels shy & looks down... Mythili laughs to see her shyness & says oh! my God my little sis knows this also... she says see your face in mirror u r blushing...☺️ Pia looks herself in mirror then,chides what is this di..u r making fun of me... Mythili controls her laugh & says no i'm serious... Deep's love has changed u completely ... Mythili is about to touch her face.. Pia stops her & says di don't pull my cheeks ...my makeup will get spoil... & runs from there ... Mythili smiles...

Next scene...in Shiva's room...

Shiva comes out from the washroom wearing towel..
He starts music in low volume...
Lage re lage re lage re nainwa..
Lage re lage re...Lage re lage re 
lage re nainwa...Lage re lage re..

he goes near to dressing table & sees himself in mirror .. & says u are looking very handsome Mr. Shiva Dobriyal... that RR is nothing in front of u... it'll be fun to see that RR's face when i'll get everyone's attention especially girls..
Shiva increases the volume of music.. & hums... 
Jab se tere naina mere naino se laage re .. Jab se tere naina mere naino se laage re .. πŸ˜Ž

He does Rk's steps πŸ˜‰ (Ranbir kapoor πŸ˜†) & imagines himself dancing on the song..
Tab se deewana hua aah haa
Sab se begaana hua aah haa
Rab bhi deewana lage re oye oye
Rab bhi deewana lage re ho..

..Shiva sees Anika's face all around & jumps in happiness... πŸ€—
Jab se tujhe paaya...
Yeh jiya dhak dhak bhaage re...
Tab se deewaana hua aah haa..
Sab se begaana hua aah haa
Rab bhi deewana lage re oye oye..
Rab bhi deewana lage re ho..
Jab se tere naina mere naino se laage re

... He notices his mobile is ringing... Its Ani's call.. he smiles & off the music..
He picks it & says Hi honey... missing me ... Ani says not missing u.. I've other works also πŸ˜† .. just call u to ask when u guys r coming... he chides & says then, why did u call me ?? call your friend Mythili ... Ani smiles & says I tried her cell but, it didn't connect so I called u... now tell when u guys r coming... he fumes & says not coming.. she smiles & says shiva I was kidding yaar.. sorry ...
he also smiles... she asks now tell what r u doing... he says just going to get ready... she says let me guess.. u must be standing in front of mirror & comparing yourself with Superstar RR... Shiva says tumhe kaise ...but stops. Anika laughs Shiva fumes & says why would I compare my self with your so called superstar ... I look better than him... Ani laughs & says...o.k..o.k..Mr. Shiva now get ready & come fast... Ur honey is waiting for you..
she cuts the call .. Shiva says me too waiting to announce that & see ur joyfull face.. 

... Another scene... Dehradun Hospital.

Raj & Aryan r sleeping keeping his head beside Trishna. & she wakes up & sees them ... she smiles and caresses Raj's head 😊 ... he wakes up & says mumma u woke-up...& hugs her... Aryan also wakes up & says Trish r u o.k.. she nodes. .Raj asks mumma where were u gone?? we missed u so much .. she says me too missed u... he says now promise me u won't go anywhere leaving us... he extends his hand ... she happily keeps her hand on his hand & says promise won't go anywhere.. trio hug...
Aryan asks Trishna now tell me who was he?? Can u recognize him.. Trishna gets sacred recalling Sid's face & his tortures..  β˜―️She shouts he .. He will kill my baby... She starts touching her belly & says just take me away.. 😭I don't want to live here.. Aryan calms her & cups her face.. He says Trishna.. look at me.. M here n.. M with u.. No one can harm my family..
Aryan then remembers about Sam's missing case.. He thinks if this is also related to Trishna's kidnapper.. Or that girl.. I need to find out..
He makes Trishna rest on bed & leaves for police station...

...Dobriyal house...

MyShi are in hall & ready to go...
Indirag comes & praises them...
(Shiva is in hurry to go & see the time again n again.. )
Indraji asks so this is ur dress code?..
Navy blue blazer & trouser with white shirt & pink gown for girls... Mythili nodes yes

Indirag asks for Pia.. Mythili says she is not interested in all this so wouldn't come.. Indirag says hmmm.. Let me talk to her..
Mythili stops her & says maa! Try to understand.. She signs her all OK..

Indirag smiles.. Mythili then asks where is my Dad... In between Shiva interrupts let's go Mythili we r getting late...
He drags Mythili outside.. Indirag thinks about Aarab...
..Fb - its late night.. Indirag is sleeping & Aarab comes in the room.. He pack some stuffs in a small bag & moves to go.. Indirag wakes up & notices him going out of the Door...

...*****...

Part 2

Dehradun police station... Sikky's cabin...

Nayasha is there & crying... Sikky is trying to console her... Aryan arrives
He calls sikky near to him & asks about Sam... Sikky says no any clue yet..
Nayasha hears Aryan's voice & turns towards him.. She stands & goes in front of Aryan.. She says my dad is missing but u r not showing any interest in searching him.. Aryan says m here for another case.. But still I will try my best to search him because now all things are related... He asks Nayasha where did she saw or when did she talk to Sam for last time.. ?
Nayasha speaks while crying he was very upset for his movie as neither director nor actor is doing any promotional stuff.. Our money is at stake so he told me that he is going to meet Mr.Chandra but never returned back... You should arrest Mr.Chandra & his son Abhay... 😑
Aryan says we can't arrest them without any proof...
Nayasha looks at Sikky & he says something to Aryan...
Aryan thinks for a while & looks at sikky.. Sikky nodes okk.. Both leave..

... Next scene...Dehradun College...

whole college is decorated with balloons & RR pics .. at the entry gate, there is A huge portrait of RR... Students look at his portrait & admire him... they feel excited...
MyShi arrive at the college gate... & get surprise to see RR's huge portrait..
Mythili looks at RR's pic & thinks what does he want to show me...
Shiva fumes at Mythili who is looking at RR's portrait.. & says lets go.. party is inside the college not at the gate... Mythili nodes...
they enter the college & find RR' pic everywhere... Shiva fumes more & says they made this like his concert not my farewell party...
they reach at the party-hall .. Anika & other Jr.students welcome Shiva..
A girl praises Shiva.. Shiva clears his throat... & look towards Ani.. πŸ˜‰ Ani too looks at him & says looking beautiful.. ...Shiva looks at her.. 😲 Ani again says Mythili u r looking beautiful... Mythili says hmm.. Say something about bhai.. Not me.. ...tell him... Ani says hmmm your bro is also looking good.. just then, other friends join them...they praise shiva .. some girls also praises shiva for his looks ...Shiva smirks looking at Ani.. she grinds her teeth... 

just then, Deep comes there in a haste & says sorry guys for the late... Deep starts looking for Pia here n there... Shiva asks hey!! where were u?? Deep keeps looking for Pia but reply I was stuck in traffic..

Mythili notices it & says she didn't come because of you .. Deep gets sad & says but I was just πŸ˜• .. He feels bad & again says I will bring her here.. & about to go... But Mythili holds her & says just stay with us...

Two scenes in parallel... 
Entrance of Dehradun college...

there is so much rush... media ppl & students are gathered there... RR's car arrives there ... few guards quickly come & surround that place ... C.g steps out of the car & looks around ... he opens the car's door for RR... 😎 RR comes out of the car with a girl  (face is not shown )... He avoids Media-fan's crowd & enters the college..

Another scene...

Anika gives everyone a mask & asks to wear it... Shiva says but then no one will see my handsome face.. Mythili says bhai.. Its party-theme.. So u have to put this..  
All put it..

College professors arrive there & anchor inform everyone that Dean is about to reach here very soon with RR ... Till then there will be a pair dance...
..All students shout & select their pair... πŸ₯³ Shiva & Anika go on dance floor.. With some other students..

Deep is busy in trying Pia's no.. Mythili comes to him & asks for dance.. Deep says I can't enjoy, Pia is not here because of me only.. Mythili says if u want me to enjoy then come with me...
Both wear the mask & goes on dance floor... She self thought when will Pia come? I can't lie more to Deep..

RR enters in hall with Dean... Mythili -Deep .. Shivika & all students notice him.. Mythili sees that girl (wearing mask) with RR & thinks if he wanted to show me this πŸ€”
Deep also notice a girl & says who is she ?
Shiva says see! A new girl-friend..
RR is looking for Mythili but unable to recognize because of mask..
Some students goes to him & girls start praising his look ...& move towards him... Shiva fumes & Anika smiles to see him fuming...
RR gives autographs & selfies to the students... he then recognizes Mythili & signs her to come out ... she turns her face away RR smiles with a smirk πŸ˜‰
Dean welcomes RR & everyone for coming & wishes a bright future to all the final year students... he says Rishabh is also a part of our college.. He is here not as a superstar but as ur senior students.. U can take tips from him how to get success in life .. RR smirks .. He then asks RR to join the students for dance.. all clap... πŸ‘
RR wears a mask & goes on dance floor with that girl...
Song starts...
O ho...Bheegi bheegi sadkon pe main..
Tera intezaar karun
Dheere dheere dil ki zameen ko
Tere hi naam karun...

Mythili-Deep & RR with that girl is dancing near to each other... RR again signs Mythili to come with him .. Mythili fumes on RR 😈  ..
...Khudko main yoon kho doon...
Ke phir na kabhi paaun...
Haule haule zindagi ko
Ab tere hawaale karun...

RR twirls the girl while Deep twirls Mythili.. RR drags Mythili to him.. Both look at each other...
...Tere kareeb jo hone laga hoon
To toote saare bharam re

Sanam re, sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re
Sanam re, sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re

That girl is now with Deep.. She tries to close on Deep & he says Mythili what r u doing??😲 She says u were missing me n dumbo! Deep looks at her with surprise & removes her mask.. Camera shows Pia's face...
( Fb- After MyShi leaves for college.. Pia calls RR & asks him to do a favor.. He asks favor? What favor..? She says I want to come with you in farewell party.. RR smirks oh! Seems something khurafati is running in ur mind.. & m always ready for this.. )

DeePia & Shivika are drooling at each other...
Mera muqaddar sanwara hai yoon
Naya savera jo laaya hai tu
Tere sang hi bitaane hain mujhko
Mere saare janam re
Sanam re, sanam re...
Tu mera sanam hua re...
Sanam re, sanam re...
Tu mera sanam hua re...
Karam re, karam re...
Tera mujhpe karam hua re

Sanam re, sanam re...
Tu mera sanam hua re

...song ends... ...all praise them..

Shivika notices DeePia... Ani says shiva! learn something from your friend Deep... how to make your g.f happy.. Shiva smiles no need to learn as I've taught him this... she says really?? both laugh..
just then, Shiva asks where is Mythili?? & looks around ... she says must be with some friends ...stop behaving like a typical bro.. he says why not ... she is my sis ...she is my responsibility... C.g is also searching RR & thinks where's chief gone??

...******...

Part 3

..its noon ... A cave is shown..

Aarab comes there . . He take out the book.. Read something & then look around.. He says if this is the same place but no one is here...
He slowly moves towards the cave & notice a big bird's statue at the top of cave .. Aarab thinks for a while & says according to book its hh-clan's mark.. If they really exist no.. No.. It's not possible.. But again Aarab recalls his all medical-cases & talk to self I need to find the truth.. He enters the cave.. He finds other big statues inside.. Some r like normal human.. Some r like animal/wolf... Aarab gets little scared & try to come out but stops after seeing a girl's statue... Aarab is unable to see her face clearly because of dirt... He says it looks like a normal-human.. If she is that girl Maya ... He goes near to the statue & but it's taller .. Aarab somehow manages to clean it & gets shocked to see her face... He exclaims with shock Mythili !!😲

Just then someone hits on his head from back.. Aarab turns but faints... 

...Next scene... College corridor...

Mythili is roaming here & there in search of RR.. she stands near the lib door & thinks where is he?? He drags me here but self disappeared

just then, someone pulls her inside by holding her arm... she is about to shout but, he keeps his hand on her mouth ... & says don't shout it's me RR... he removes his hand.. she feels relax... & says u scared me idiot .. he smirks...idiot .. nice.. I like it.. πŸ˜‰

she fumes & says you wanted me to show that girl..
RR says ahaaann.. Feeling jealous.. Mythili says no m not... But who is she?? RR says she is a very nice girl.. Mythili interrupts okk if u finished ur talk.. Then m going..😑 & and you too go & dance with that so called nice girl.. RR smirks & says hmm i think u r right .. i should go... she looks at him angrily & says RR 😑 .. RR smiles & says don't u want to know her name ?? Mythili fumes more & says i'm not interested in knowing her name ... he smirks & says but i want to tell ... she says don't want to listen.. he puts his hand on her mouth & shushes her.. and takes her aside n does slow dance with her..!
BG tera ishq hi mera junoon hai mahi...
Bekarari me v h karar... 

MyRi back hug..n dance.!  
both look at each other with love ...Jane Ye kaisa h pyar.. Hum h deewanein.. Hum h deewane.. 😊
he says in between.. Pia.. She is Pia... We decide to come together here... Mythili smiles & feels relax internally but says I already knew it..
now tell me what do u want to show me?? why can't u show it in front of all.. he says if I did that..tb to RR ki ijjat hi lut jati...πŸ˜‰ she looks at him confusingly & says what do u want to show?? he says wait why r u in so hurry?? she fumes & says u r not understanding... all r in the party hall.. only we r here... if anyone see us here then ,what would they think?? he smirks & says relax all r busy in party.. no one will come here... she says now show me fast.. i've to go.. he says o.k..so be ready... she says haan ready now show.. don't waste time.. he removes his blazer... Mythili looks at him with shock... he gives her to hold it... & starts to unbutton his shirt...☺️ she closes her eyes & turns back ...& says stop.. what r u doing??😲 RR stops & says why? ur heart is racing? stars r twinkling in ur eyes.. Mythili tells RR there are no stars in my eyes.. so better be straight..! he smirks u only said na to show.. so i'm showing... now why r u closing your eyes.. she says just stop it.. tum jante ho mera vo matlab nahi tha (u know that i didn't mean that) ...he moves more close to her & says then what was your meaning? ...she feels awkward & looks down... he pulls her closer..& makes her look at him.. eyelock...

she feels awkward & ask him to leave her ... he leaves her & says o.k..relax.. I need to remove my shirt to show u that ... he removes his shirt & shows those marks... she gets shocked & asks how it happened?? he says I should ask this to u that what is this?? she says how i'm ?? she again sees those marks attentively... πŸ˜³

..Next scene...A jungle area...

Some police man are searching something with trained dogs..
They got a piece of cloth.. Aryan-Sikky arrive there in Scorpio along with Nayasha..

Nayasha says y r u not asking to Chandra & Abhay about my dad.. Sikky says we are doing our best ... . We traced his mobile.. & his last location is this only... Just then a constable comes to them & says sir.. We have find a body..
All go to that place.. & Nayasha screams.. Daddd... Camera shows Samrat's dead body... β˜’️

...In college library ...

RR asks tell me what is this.. ... 😲 Mythili is looking at those marks only & says don't know.. She touches those marks & a kind of power generates there ... the mark starts healing... both get shocked.. & look at each other...
bg song plays Pal bhar thaher jao
Dil ye sambhal jaaye
Kaise tumhe roka karu
Meri taraf aata
Har gham phisal jaaye
Ankhon mein tumko bharun
Bin bole baatein tumse karoon
Agar tum saath ho
Agar tum saath ho β€οΈ

his all marks get healed one by one.. song continues...Agar tum saath ho...

RR holds her hand & says What is it's permanent cure.. Abhay healed it once but these marks appeared once again... Mythili says Abhay?? When u met him?? πŸ˜²

just then, C.g comes outside in search of RR... MyRi's trance break after hearing some foot steps... Mythili gets hyper & says someone is coming... if they see us then?? RR shushes her.. both look through the window & see cg... both say in chorus C.ggg !!! .. RR smirks & says this C.g never leave me alone...
C.g looks towards the lib & moves to open the door... he is about to push the door, just then, RR opens it.. C.g gets shocked. He says chief u here?? RR says why! If I can't come here?? he says chief I mean what r u doing here in lib & about to come inside ,but RR stops him & says just thought to see my college lib so came here.. but, what r u doing here C.g?? C.g says chief i was looking for u..
He tries to look inside Library.. RR pushes him softly with his hand & says i'm standing before u C.g then, why r u looking here n there?? let's go C.g... C.g says chief actually i have never seen a Library.. I mean so many books at one place.. me too want to see your college lib.. C.g tries to enter, RR says no u can't see... C.g looks at him with confusion & says why chief?? but,RR acts angry & says what's wrong with u C.g ?? u r not listening to your chief's word... its not ur age to study..🀣 Just follow my orders.. C.g gets scared & says sorry chief... I was just.. RR says now stop & let's go...
they move from there... RR looks back while going & smiles to see Mythili who is looking them standing near the door... she also smiles... comes out from the lib & shuts the door...

...Next scene...Chand's bunglow...

Chand says they r coming...
Abhay is in disguise look.. With Dense beard & black goggles..
He keeps quite... & signs him to be relax...

Aryan with Sikky-Nayasha & some police man come there...
Nayasha comes out of the scorpio & shouts Abhay killed my dad.. Arrest him.. 😈
All enter in the bunglow...
Aryan stands in front of Abhay & chand ..
He says someone has killed Mr. Sam khurana..you r prime suspect... Abhay looks in Aryan's eyes & says on which ground... U r suspecting us... ❓
Aryan says not both of you .. his daughter has given her statement against you..Mr.Abhay
Nayasha smirks... 😈
Aryan says okk just tell me where were you that evening..
Abhay says if you have any warrant..❓
Aryan smiles & shows him the paper...
He says you are trying to avoid my question.. & as per lodged FIR.. I can arrest you .. So now you are under-arrest.. He handcuffs Abhay... 😲
Aryan thinks you need to pay for ur deeds.. Either for this or for kidnapping my wife... πŸ˜‘

[ Fb Nayasha says You should arrest Mr. Chandra & his son Abhay...
Aryan says we can't arrest them without any proof... Nayasha looks at Sikky & he says may be he is responsible for kidnapping of ur wife also... Aryan looks at him confusingly... Sikky says I saw that person's face while you pushed him.. I thought he is RR but my sources has informed me that time RR was busy in shoot so may be He was Abhay.. You told me earlier that He also looks like RR n.. Aryan thinks for a while & looks at sikky... Sikky nodes okk.. Both leave

Fb... Ends... ]

Nayasha smiles looking at Abhay...
Abhay looks other side & smiles with a smirk πŸ˜‰

( Imagine him in goggles+beard 😎 )

...*****...

... Precap ... 

P.S In last Epi 58, Abhay said to himself that

" jab maine tumhe dekha v nhi tha.. Tab se tumhe chaha h.."
I will always love you.. Either its Maya or Mythili..

If u guys have any clue, y he said these words??

MyDriYa thumbnail

Who is very disloyal to Samrat? & Why?

Nayasha or Siddhartha