Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Part  3

..A dark lonely place!

Mythili is standing in center of the forest.. Animals are shouting!  But no effect on her as if she is familiar to these things... She says I know you are here only..  She steps inside the cave with a determination... 

( Fb- "Its night..  Abhay brings Maya inside the forest!  Maya asks where is your secret place? We walked so long but still we did not reached..  I think it's not safe to walk like this at night!  They both come near a dark spooky cave!

Maya gets scared seeing that cave!  She holds Abhay's hand tightly in fear!  Abhay is about to go inside the cave! But Maya steps back..  Abhay asks what happened?  Come inside..  Maya looks that cave & asks is this really your secret place?  Or you are trying to make me scare?  Abhay smiles and tells you only asked me to show my secret place na! Maya tells yaa..  But this place is looking.. 
Abhay tells beautiful na!  Maya tells not beautiful but looking very horrible... I can't come!  Abhay asks then you dont want to see my secret place? Maya tells no I don't want see..  Let's go back to village!  Abhay smiles & holds her hand..  He drags her inside  the cave! Maya tells leave me Abhay..  She feels more scared seeing all dark She frees her hand from Abhay!  & about to leave..  Abhay puts his hand on her waist & stops her from leaving!  Maya feels shy.. Both look at each other!  Eyelock 

Abhay asks you believe me na?  Maya nods!  He tells then come with me!  He puts his hand on her eyes  and closes it..  They both walk inside the cave! 

Abhaya comes out from the another side of the cave!  & removes his hand from her eyes!  Maya opens her eyes slowly..  She is amazed to see a beautiful place inside the cave!

She runs towards the river and looks around..  She gets happy seeing that..  Abhay smiles seeing Maya's happiness!  Maya tells Abhay this place is looking beautiful..  My God.. How did you find this place?  Abhay smiles only..  Maya tells this is the best place I have ever seen..  Thank you so much..  I just love this place!  I will also gift you something like this..  Tell me when is your birthday?  Abhay gets sad recalling his past life with his family..  Maya notices his facial expression!  She hugs him and tells sorry Abhay!  I did not ask this to hurt you!  Abhay tells its ok..  I don't have heart.. So you cant hurt me.. Maya tells oh ! you don't have heart.. πŸ˜³
Abhay brings her close  & says can you hear the heartbeat.. Maya hugs him & says I can't hear it but feel the love inside you..  This cave & you both are same..  From Outside very scaring but inside very beautiful!  πŸ˜Šboth smile..  Right then Maya notices a beautiful squirrel  she runs and starts to chase that..  But that squirrel runs fastly..  Maya also runs fast to catch that..  Abhay smiles and follows her " )

Camera shows Abhay sitting near the river side (inside the cave ) looking at Maya/Mythili's image & tells Missing you..  I wish to meet you today but..  He cries! He closes his eyes...& see some blur images...
Abhay is carrying Mythili in a jungle.. "Abhay asks why r u smiling ? ...  Mythili says aise hi ...can't i smile ?? he says why not ??  only u can smile in this situation ... she laughs .. he says not to laugh otherwise i'll leave u here alone & will go .. tab tum akeli hansti rahena .. she says o.k.. now,won't laugh ..he asks why u only always stucked in this kind of unwanted situation?  ..she looks at him  & says kyunki main jaanti hun ki tum mujhe bachane zaroor aaoge ..  & he says aur agar main nahi aata to ??  she says tum aaoge hain na ???  he looks at her ... eyelock .. he changes the topic & says u r so heavy ... eat less.. she pats him on his shoulder .. & says what ???? he smiles & says yes.. u r very fat .. she gets angry ... & says then why r u carrying me ?  ... leave me .. he says soch lo agar maine tumhe utar diya then, how will u reach at the right place .. many dangerous animals live here.. vo tumhe kha kar khush ho jayenge aur party all night gana gayenge ...πŸ˜†

Abhay opens his eyes  & thinks when all these things happened..  No it was not me.. Just then he notices someone is coming from cave! He stands up & keep looking at spooky clouds of cave.. Abhay's heart starts to beat fastly..  He keeps his hand on left side of chest & feels it.. He is totally stunned.. He again looks at the cave.. β­οΈ

Camera shows her feet, hair, eyes then her face! Mythili comes out from that clouds like an angel.. She gets happy seeing Abhay...  Both starts to walk looking at each other..  Long eyelock

Bg- Mere haath main tere haath ho.. 

Or Ye jannat mere saath ho... 

Abhay- Mythili comes close!  Abhay cups her face.. He looks her with lots of love..  She smiles Abhay tells Mayaaa! You come back..  She tells yes I am back...  Abhay tells Happy Birthday! πŸ˜Š
 Eyelock

Bg song Dilll... Sambhal ja zara..
Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu
Dil yahin ruk jaa zara...❀️
Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu..
Aisa kyun kar hua janu naa...
Main janu naa o..o..
Dil sambhal ja zara..
Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu...
Dil yahin ruk ja zara
Kuch bhi nahi Jab darmayaan
Phir kyun hai dil, tere hi khwaab bunta
Chaha ki de, tujhko bhula
Par yeh bhi mumkin ho na sakaa...
Kya hai yeh maamla, Janu naa
Main janu naa
Dil sambhal ja zara

Abhay thinks something  & removes his hands from her face.. He moves away & asks how do you know thiis place Mythili? 
She tells your love bring me here.. 
Abhay tells Maya only know this place! But now your not My maya! Abhay gets sad..  She tells then how do I know this place?  Abhay is mum! She tells because I am your Maya!  She is about to hug him  but he steps back.. Abhay gets angry & tells your are not Maya.. Just go from here! I don't want to see you.. He turns away!  She tells oh.. It means now I need to prove that I am Maya..  She holds his hand & drags him with her.. He asks her to leave his hand.. But she fastly brings him infront of a big/tall tree..

Both look at that tree!  She asks do you remember this place Abhay?  Abhay is speechless..  She tells I know you can't forgot those moments!  Both get emotional & comes near to that tree! Both touch their names  (ABHAY-MAYA  ) written in that tree  & start to remember their memories  ..

( Fb "Maya is trying to chase that squirrel  .. But that run away!  Maya tells oh.. I missed it Abhay smiles seeing Maya!  She notices a big-tall tree there!  She looks that tree with big eyes She tells Oh My God.. Today everything is surprising me first cave,  then this place,  now this tree..  Abhay goes near to that tree!  & starts to scratch that from his nail..😲  Maya shockingly asks what are you doing?  Abhay writtes their names 
ABHAY-MAYA on that..😊  Maya happily smiles seeing that!  Abhay turns and tells hereafter this is our tree..  Our love symbol..  Maya hugs him & tells I love you. Abhay also hugs her  & tells I love you too..  She tells this is My best birthday gift in my life..  Abhay tells this day is the best day in my life  both look at eachother with smile..
She tells Abhay..  i want to live with you happily..  Abhay tells me too..  She tells & one day I want to die in your lap !  Abhay gets sad & tells don't tell like that.. πŸ˜’ She tells this is going to happen any one day na!  I want to close my eyes looking at you! Abhay tells then i will be waiting for you in your every birth, both get emotional and look at each other  ..

Abhay changes the topic & says now it's your turn.. & i'm waiting for it.. where is it??  she asks what??  My turn??  Abhay says I gifted you what you wanted.. Now I want my return gift.. Maya says but I don't have any gift for you..  he smirks & says it's very good that you didn't bring any gift for me  ..so now I can ask for whatever gift I want ..she looks at him confusingly  & asks what u want??  he grabs her waist  n pulls her closer .. she feels shy .. & looks down..  he smiles seeing at her n says I want..  he holds her face  & makes her look at him..  I want a kis..sss ... she shyly moves from there ..he follows her  n asks now if you behave like this then , how will I get my gift??  if you don't want to give it then, it's o.k.. she doesn't say anything ..only smiles..  he moves towards her n she steps back...  she tries to move away, but Abhay pins her to the tree... n says i love..  she smiles n says i love u too ..  he looks at her  .. n sets her hair..  ..she smiles  both have an eyelock..  
he comes more close to her for a kiss  ..she slowly closes her eyes...  He kisses on her forehead.. She feels more shy! Then he kisses on her eyes... & cheeks! β˜ΊοΈ

Bg song plays -Ang laga de re...
Mohe rang laga de re...
Main toh teri joganiya..
Tu jog laga de re..
Raat banjar si hai...
Kaale khanjar si hai..

She stops him! Abhay tells if you don't want then.. I won't ! She smiles and tells Do what you want.. Abhay comes close to her!  Her heartbeat starts to beat fast.. β€οΈ

Bg cont..
Raat banjar si hai...
Kaale khanjar si hai..
Tere seena ki lau..
Mere andar bhi hai...

He comes more close.. His nose touches her nose! She slowly closes her eyes..  *Liplock* πŸ€ͺ 
(u guys can imagine it in ur wayπŸ˜‰)
she holds his shirt tightly... &
Abhay also hugs her 

Bg song cont..

Tu hawa de isey..
Toh mere tann jale...
Jala de re sang jala de re
Mohey rang laga de re...
Main toh teri joganiya...
Tu jog laga de re 
Fb scene ends...

Camera shows the tree again n Abhay pins Mythili under the tree! Wind starts to blow gently.. Camera focuses on Abhay Mythili's eyes..  Abhay slowly sets her hair..  She feels shy! Long eyelock..
Abhay tells do you still love me?  Mythili nodes yes..  Abhay asks then prove me..πŸ˜‰ Mythili keeps looking at his eyes..  Abhay again tells I am talking to you only.. You still love me na then prove me now! Mythi asks how?  Abhay says don't you remember??  Mythili is skeptical.. Abhay deeply looks at her eyes cont.. trying to know what is going on in her mind 
(he can't read her mind n..  )

Abhay thinks I know you can't.. Because now Rishabh is in your life..
Mythili's eye are wet..😭 Abhay comes close to her & holds her tightly.. Mythili tells you or Rishabh both are same! Both behaviors are same.. You both are asking the same Question that i love whom? Abhay tells shhh..  No dialogues.. Prove it.. Maya loves me only..  I kissed her here only..  Vahi jagah... Vahi main..  Now only you need to show that you are the same Maya
( Abhay is in full confidence that Mythili won't agree for this.. )

Abhay tells I think you should leave Miss Mythili πŸ₯±... Mythili looks at him with teary eyes & tells I am Maya  .. If I need to prove my love then okk Do what you want.. πŸ˜²

Bg song Raas hai raat mein..
Teri har baat mein..
Bol main kya karun...
Aise haalaat mein..
Hoon main teri malang
Tu hi mera nasha...
Chadha de re bhang chadha de re..
(Abhay comes close to Mythili..)
Prem ki bhang chadha de re
Main toh teri joganiya..
Tu jog laga de re
Jog laga de re...
Prem ka rog laga de re
Tu jog laga de re

Both look at eachother! 
Abhay comes more close to her & abt to kiss her.. She slowly closes her eyes!

He can hear her heartbeat & feels the love for him.. πŸ˜Š
Song cont...
Tu jog laga de re...
Jog laga de re
Prem ka rog laga de re...
Tu jog laga de re

He says M.A.Y.Aaa...😊    A tear drop from Mythili's eye fall on his lips... Abhay looks at her with love & pain  in his eyes...  He leaves ...

...****...

... No Precap ...πŸ˜†

P.S .. So many flashbacks.. But it was needed to show the bond between AbhaYa .. & off course Maya's birthday πŸ˜Š

P.P.S.. πŸ˜‰
 It was THEIR 1st kiss... Abhay & Maya..
& THEY are Abhay & Mythili in the pic.. πŸ˜†
#AllClear guys!!!
Edited by MyDriYa - 6 years ago
MyDriYa thumbnail
Celebrations...πŸ‘

Here, MyDriYa presented the 50th episodes of JUNOON: it's Not Human Love πŸ˜Š

Hope u guys enjoyed the whole journey till now...
So keep reading & have fun... πŸ˜›

&&&& don't forget to give 
lots of kisseyyys ❀️ πŸ˜³  to Mythi means  My of MyDriYa for this fantastic episode.. πŸ˜ƒ

Read it
Like it
Live it
Love it

MyDriYa thumbnail
Special Questions ! ! !

Special questions after a special episode..πŸ˜›
This time No options so you guys are free to give any answers but one condition! You guys should choose only one
character for each & every questions
πŸ˜‰

1. Fav Character?
2. Fav Romantic Jodi?
3. Fav Non-Romantic Jodi?
4. Fav Villain?
5. Fav Mom/Dad?
6. Fav Supporting Character?
7. Fav Comedian?
8. Which one character (Fav) apart from lead you would like to see onscreen?
9. Fav Twist from Junoon?
10. Unexpected Twist from Junoon?

& One more Important Question..

Likes & Dislikes of JUNOON-Its Not Human Love
(At least one Like & Dislike)

ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Awesome updates nice how u changed mythili to Maya interesting twists and turns completely loved it 
Happy abhay got the clue how to cure neel sir 

RR different behavior everything quite interesting

I will give my answer's soon to your questions
MyDriYa thumbnail
THANK YOU

First of all, Thank you so much guys for loving Junoon 😊 Its not possible without you guys.. Really proud to have you guys as our readers 😳 because our each and every episode written updates looks like a small wikipedia πŸ˜† to read, but you guys are spending your precious quality times to read it πŸ˜‰ and its not our fault too as we have sooo many characters in Junoon so we have to give some space to those characters too na thats why every time we are posting long written updates! & We know sometimes we are disappointing you guys with some tracks as its quite difficult to fulfill everyone's wish everytime na! So Sorry for that πŸ˜” But whatever the track or twist, it will be Good for all in nearby episodes for all the characters.. 😊

Still we have 20episodes to complete Junoon! Hope you guys enjoy reading it 😳
&
Once again Thank you so much guys for all the supports and the encouragements 😊 Keep loving Junoon and Keep rocking with your reviews.. 😎

Love you all & muahhh... 😳Edited by MyDriYa - 6 years ago
MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ushasri

Awesome updates nice how u changed mythili to Maya interesting twists and turns completely loved it

It's inspired from "Arundhati Movie" (anushka shetty )
Happy abhay got the clue how to cure neel sir

RR different behavior everything quite interesting

I will give my answer's soon to your questions

Ok dear.. We are waiting 😊
MyDriYa thumbnail
Comment by Craziest fan of Junoon

First of all a big Congrates for 50th episode and Maya's birthday
Happy Birthday Maya (Belated)

OmmA the episode fantasy fantastic! so that was Abhay in precap
Ahhh so nice Deepia scene was simply nice
Finally, they got medicine for Neel!!! waiting for his recovery!

Whoa whoa double double engagement it will be rocking!!!
btw, will Abhay attend it!!!
hummm guess no!!

hah hah, deep's angry look was soo funny!!! and also breakfast scene
hah hah Shiv is tooo funny

Abhay-Maya scene was wonderful fabulous!!!! so nice!!!
that fantasy places, specially that bird painting looks soo cuty cute!!! just ammazing...

MyRi scene a confusion!!!
even mythili also did not know about Maya's birthday early!
but, RR knew that!!
how how how!!!
and those RR's dialogues, I can be your Abhay then what about real Abhay?
feeling very sad for him!!! poor Abhay!!!
Ahh no precap!
MyDriYa thumbnail
Comment by praise

Epi is just just just just awesome n the most important part is emoji's n images
the cozy moments of maya n abhay
& there are many surprises and Behaviours of RR mythi or i say maya then abhay
they are just shocking

N the deep face when mythi says abt pia engagement lol
i was just laughing
Every moments were just precious in this epi specially abhay maya scenes.. It was special epi na the special moments were abhay n maya moments

U guys are adding more n more interesting things nowadays..
That cave that tree that painting just awesome

I wanna say many things abt epi... I guess something I forgot... Mythi was behaving like maya... Abhay's heart beat... Many shocking things are there in this epi

What omg no precap
Y guys dis is nt fair... Such a special epi and no precap...
Dont take this seriously i am just kidding
MyDriYa thumbnail

JUNOON It's Not Human Love πŸ˜›

Episode 51

Part 1

Episode starts...

Mythili opens her eyes & doesnot find Abhay... She touches their name (ABHAY-MAYA) in that tree.. & says still you are not accepting me.. Now what should I do... She shouts where are you, Abhay.. I am not going to leave from here... I will stay here with you..
I don't care about anyone.. Maya will stay here with you happily.. 😊 You have to come back for me.. 

She sits under that tree...

Outside the cave...

Abhay is totally restless...  πŸ˜’
He says I was trying to avoid you.. But now am unable to do it... He recalls "Mythili coming out from cave like Maya.. He again try to feel his hear beat.. But fails this time.. πŸ₯± 

Abhay looks in blank & says what happened to me that moment .. and what happened to Mythili.. She has become Maya totally..😊 I feel the love for me but now its not possible...😭

Master also said this... Why don't you understand it.. Mythili.. Why??? It will give more pain to you & me..

... Chand's Bunglow..

Deep sees the time.. & gets a call... He says we are coming aunty... I will drop her n.. Indirag says but she is not picking up my calls.. I want to talk to her... Deep says now she is not here .. I mean .. I mean she is here but she is discussing something important about movie promotion with Chand.. 

Indirag says this girl has totally changed.. Doesn't care for anything.. cuts the call

Deep calls Mythili but she doesn't pick up... & rejects the call.. Deep gets panic.. & calls Abhay...

Abhay receives the call & Deep asks If Mythili is with you?? Abhay recalls Mythili's behavior & says no Mythili is not with me 😲... Deep gets confused & says but she told me that she is going to meet you.. & she knows where you are! Abhay says Deep.. She is here but Jo abhi yahan h vo Mythili nhi Maya h...❀️

Deep says so..   if she wouldn't come? Auntyji is asking about Mythili again n again.. What will i tell her?? What is happening there? Abhay fumes & tells I will drop her.. He cuts the call..

Abhay turns and goes inside the cave! He comes near that tree & looks at Mythili.. She looks him & gets up.. She tells I know you will come back for me... I proved my love but you are not accepting it... Abhay fumes... He holds her hand & drags her..

She asks him to leave her.. Both come out from the cave.. She remembers how RR also forcefully brings her to his mansion like this.. She feels that grip.. He forcefully drags her from there.. She continuously looks at him.. thinking of RR...

Dobriyal house...

Indirag is pacing in hall.. Aarab comes to her & says she is with Deep.. They why are you worried.. Indirag says you wouldn't understand.. I am worried for her.. She is behaving differently.. Aarab says its your caring nature.. You still think her as small girl but she is not .. So stop behaving like this..πŸ˜† Indirag gets hyper & says I will behave like this only.. If you have any problem?? 😈 Aarab looks at her & then smiles.. He says I don't have any problem..😳 & goes to his room...

Outside Dobriyal house...

Abhay & Mythili arrive there.. Abhay shows her  house & says This is your house Mythili... She tells .. Maya.. I am Maya.. I dont want to stay here.. I want to stay with you! He tells this is your house & this is your family.. So you have to stay here! He forcefully leaves her.. She trips & he holds her.. Eyelock

BG...kyunki tum hi ho..

She again tells bring me with you Abhay..

She stands & looks him.. Abhay turns his face and..

She cries..

He tells your maa is waiting for you.. Go inside.. She nodes she can't.. Abhay thinks hope I stay with you like this always buttt.. I need to end Maya's effect from you..πŸ˜’

Abhay hugs her tightly πŸ€—& says Come out from your past... You are not Maya now you are Mythili.. Sirf Mythili.. You have a beautiful family, friends & relations.. You cant stay with me! Just come out from your memories.. Mythili also hugs him..

Abhay says go back Maya.. 😭

Mythili feels like that she gets a jolt πŸ˜²

(Indraji hears some voice & opens the main door slightly ... She is shocked seeing Mythili with someone.. She try to figure out that person's face but unable to see his face! She thinks who is he? I should confront them.. But she stops & thinks it will create a drama.. I will talk to Mythili only )

Abhay feels that someone is watching them.. He says go back Maya.. Mythili nodes reluctantly.. He leaves Mythili & moves from there dishearten... πŸ’”

Mythili runs inside the house & finds Indirag...But Mythili directly goes inside her room & locks the room! Indraji is totally amazed & goes towards Mythili room.. She is about to knock the door but she stops.. She feels restless & thinks what will I ask her? She will feel that I am doubting on her... Indirag calls Deep.. & says thanks for dropping Mythili.. 

Deep is confused & says its okk aunty.. (Deep thinks I didn't drop her then why auntyg is thanking me... ) indirag says But why didn't you come inside.. 

Deep is totally blank & says actually auntyg I asked Abhay to drop her.. So he dropped her there not me.. Deep feels relax  but not indirag...

In Room...

Ani is sleeping.. Mythili is trying to sleep... Ani wakes up & says when did you come? Mythili says just now... Ani says but where were you?
Mythili try to divert the talk & asks where was you ? Ani says I?? Mythili says Yes! You... In morning when I woke up.. You wasn't in the room.. Ani smiles & says I went for morning walk with Shiva.. Mythili says sudden change.. Ani says hmm today early morning Deep came in room with Shiva & asked us to go out.. For spending some quality time... Mythili thinks oh! That was Deep... who helped Rishabh... MyKa keep talking & sleep after sometime

...************...

Part 2

...Morning...

Camera shows Aryan's quarter...

Aryan is in reading news paper in balcony.. Trishna comes there & sits in front of him.. She grabs the newspaper & asks for how many days you are going to stay like this at home.. Aryan says if you don't want me around you.. Trishna says I want but I also want you to finish your inquiry here & then go back .. Aryan takes the newspaper from her hand & keeps it on the table.. He says me too want the same but what to do.. I was waiting for someone...
Camera focuses on a news.. 

"RR is returning back after doing a successful photoshoot"

Chand's bunglow...

Abhay is in Master's room with chand & Deep.. Deep says now you are waiting for what? Cure master.. Chand says if you have some other plan.. Abhay says call Mythili & Pia here.. Only then we can cure him ...

Dobriyal house...

Aarab wakes up & Indirag wishes him good morning... Aarab says lagta h.. Tumhara gussa utar gaya..πŸ˜‰ Indirag says I thought for the whole night.. & I have decided something.. Aarab asks you decided something..means? Indirag says I think after Shiva's engagement we should think about Mythili also.. Aarab says oh! I agree for this.. But we need to find a suitable boy for him n.. Indirag says I know one & he loves Mythili.. Aarab is shocked & says don't talk anything with so much confidences.. Indirag recalls last night's incident (Abhay-Mythili hug ) & says m sure but for your sake, first we will talk to him personally.. Aarab nodes & thinks its RR..😳

Another scene...

Everyone is busy in doing engagement works.. Indraji gives guest list to Shiva & asks him to verify it once again.. Shiva adds his friends list too.. Aarab asks shiva if we missed anyone? Shiva tells no dad.. Then Aarab asks to Pia what about your dad Mr. Sam khurana & Natasha? Mypia is speechless.. Aarab asks Pia to invite them also.. Mythili interrupts & tells but.. dad he is not his real father, he just adopted her n & now she doesnt like her family.. Pia also nodes! Aarab tells whatever it is... We cant ignore them like this... Piyali aaj Jo kuchh v h.. Unki vajah se hi h , Atleast we should inform them about it & let them decide if they want to come or not... Indraji also supports aarab & tells if you don't want to go to invite them.. Then we will invite them!.. Mypia looks each other.. Pia tells its ok maa I will call them personally.. Indirab smiles πŸ˜ƒ
Pia takes her mobile & moves towards her room! Mythili also follows her...
Pia sits on bed & thinks what should I do now?? Mythili comes & sits beside her.. Mythili says tomorrow you are going to move towards a new chapter.. So, ignore them.. Pia tells but di! Maa-papa wanted to invite them n.. Mythili says I will handle it...

Just then Deep enters in room.. & says let's go guys..! MyPia looks at him .. Deep looks at Pia & says if you didn't inform her about the cure.. 😲 Pia says Abhay said me not to tell anything.. Mythili says what you guys are talking about.. Pia says wait di! She takes out the drawing & shows it to Mythili... Mythili sees it & recalls her past once again...😊

Pia touches Mythili's shoulder & asks what happened di? Mythili comes out from her memories & looks that drawing again! She touches that images and asks do you remember dis pia? Its me, you & Abhay right? Pia smiles πŸ˜ƒ
Mythili tells we lived there happily na.. Pia also tells haan di! I can't forgot those moments! But after that day
everything changed
both remember that horrible day.. Mythili holds Pia's hand and asks But.. how you joined samrat? Camera focuses Pia's face..

[Fb- its night.. Pia is unconscious lying on the ground.. Someone (only shadow is shown) lifts her & tells.. Hereafter she is our trump card ]

Pia tells that day i was scared so much..

Seeing our burnt village, injured people and I was unable to accept that you are no more.. I ran from there! Then after dont know what happened with me! When After somedays I got conscious.. I found myself in a Orphanage & Samrat adopted me... He always used to told me that Abhay is still with hh.. Abhay has killed all people after your death..
Samrat also told me that Abhay wanted to kill me also but he saved me from Abhay.. I believed them & hated Abhay..😭

..(Deep is looking at both of them but unable to interrupt.. )
Mythili asks but you know about sid na? Pia tells yes but samrat always used to say that he is not with hh.. & hates vampire... They fooled me easily.. Both gets emotional.. Pia tells but now I am happy that I get my di! back... Mythili hugs Pia & thinks yesss I am back.. 😊
Deep says I guess now your talk is finished.. Shall we go.. Pia tells oh! Ya.. Di! See what is written behind this painting.. We are cure of master... Mythili gets happy & says then we should go now.. but we need to make some excuse... Just then Anika comes there & says what you guys are doing? We need to finish shopping for engagement na! So lets go.. Deep tells we are coming sweetheart..πŸ˜† But at least give some time to get ready.. Anika looks at Deep & says you should excuse.. As now boys are not allowed.. She pushes him out of the room... Deep signs MyPia to come fast..

Chand bunglow..

Abhay is in master's room & thinking something.. Chand says now what is bothering you... We have cure for master.. Abhay says I am worried for MyRi... I thought Mythili has took the decision but kal Jo kuchh hua.. It proved me wrong.. Chand says so, what are you going to do.. Abhay keep quite for a while & calls someone..

He invites him for Deepia engagement & says you should come earlier.. (Camera shows the face of another person.. Its RR.. 😎) RR says my pleasure you called me.. But I can't come .. Abhay says don't try to go away from her.. It will give you pain only.. RR says I didn't allow anyone even myself to hurt me.. Abhay says I know, tatsy saying not to live in pain.. You are RR not Abhay.. Abhay cuts the call & RR thinks strange! He is asking me to come there.. Which kind of person err vampire is this Abhay..? πŸ˜‰

Shopping mall...

Myshika enter inside along with Deepia! All go to choose dresses... Shivika-Deepia start to select their dresses! Mythili also selects dresses for herself & indrab... Shiva selects a dress for anika! Anika goes in trial room..

After few minutes... She comes out & looks around for shiva but he is not there... Anika goes back & look herself in mirror... Shiva comes & hugs her from back & tells looking beautiful.. Anika jerks him & tells its shopping mall not your house! Keep distance.. Shiva tells as if you will allow me to come close at home n.. & no one is here.. Anika looks shiv and blushes!
Eyelock
Bg- ... kyunki tum ho..zindagi ab tum hi ho...

On the other side..

Pia goes towards trial room! Deep stops her and asks may i help you mam? Pia chides him and tells go from here.. She blushes and tells Mad.. Deep also looks her romantically! Eyelock.. Bg- kyunki tum hi ho..

Mythili sees both pair & smiles... Deep notices Mythili & comes to her.. He says we trio will go to chand bunglow from here... Mythili tells but how? Shivika will raise question n... Mythi feels restless... Just then Shiva arrives & says Mom has called me.. She asked us to come fast.. Pia also comes there and tells all finished their shopping na then lets go.. Deep says but I guess Anika is still busy.. So Shiva! You come with her .. I go with MyPia.. Shiva says okk no problem

...******...

Part 3

... Dehradun hospital... 4 P.m

Aarab is checking a patient... A Jr. Doc informs him that someone wants to meet him.. Aarab nodes okk & go with Jr. Doc..
Aarab enters in his cabin & finds Aryan.. Aryan says Mr. Aarab.. I wanted to ask something.. hope you will cooperate... Arab says yes.. I will..!

Aryan says I came here to investigate about the murder case of that girl cm.. But till now didn't get any clue... Buttt.. I can tell one thing very clearly that before this murder.. Many things/accident happened during shoot...
Aarab says but what do you want to ask me?? Aryan says okk come to the point... As far as I know... First incident.. A night guard was found unconscious and you did his treatment... Tell me about that..

Aarab says when he was admitted.. We thought he will never recover but by grace of God or something else he recovered very soon...
Aryan smirks.. Hmmm! Grace of God! πŸ˜‰

Aarab says when medical science fails .. Only God can help..
Aryan says okk.. 2nd incident..Anika Grewal.. better known as Ani..She was attacked also.. Can you tell me what happened to her?
Aarab says someone attacked on her but your police department is still unable to know who was he..?

Aryan fumes & says vo to jldi hi pta chalega.. Kyunki all cases are related..
Now 3rd incident... Two college students lost in jungle.. & boy is still missing... You asked for wolf body to police.. 
May I know for what? 

Aarab says I am a doc.. I wanted to study on wolf..
Aryan says that's it.. ?
Aarab thinks of : (dot) marks.. & about wolf incident.. (Someone spoiled it by using acid..)

Chand Bunglow...

MyDeePia enters inside & goes towards Master room! They finds Abhay-Chand & smiles.. Mythili-Abhay look each other! Mythili remembers last night incident (Abhay about to kiss her, their tightwala hug ) She feels awkward seeing Abhay.. 

Abhay feels her awkwardness & thinks this is you Mythili..

what happened yesterday was just a weak moment.. You should forgot that moment.. "I always care about you.. more than you think"

Mythili thinks Sorry Abhay..! don't know why i behaved like that yesterday.. But I realized one thing.. that Maya is still alive in my memory/soul.. Whenever she comes out.. I cant control myself coming towards you.. She still loves you.. "She cares about you.. more than you think"

Chand looks both Abhay-Mythili & asks what happened?

Mythili-Abhay attention breaks... Mythili says why didn't you informed me about this earlier.. Abhay keeps mum for a while & says because I knew that you wouldn't be able to concentrate yesterday.. Mythili says & you too... Both again look at each other.. Mythili thinks you knew about it (Maya's birthday ) but still didnot come to me... Abhay thinks when RR will come.. You must choose him...

Pia says what you guys are thinking... Let's cure master... Mythili says we need to concentrate.. Abhay nodes.. Yes..
Mythili says when master was attacked.. I was unable to contact him but I was able hear his voice... Deep says okk so, what do you want ? Any special thing? Or arrangements.. Mythili says no.. You & chand just wait outside...

Dehradun hospital... Outside...

Sikky is waiting for Aryan... Just then he gets a call... He sees the number & says thank u God.. You heard me.. He receives the call...

Another scene in parallel... Aarab's cabin..

Aarab is lost in thoughts.. & Aryan says Mr. Aarab that's it n?? If you want to say something more ??
Aarab says no... I told you what I know..
Aryan says okk am leaving but will meet you soon... Aap jante h kuchh kuchh par batana nahi chahte bahut kuchh... 

Aryan leaves... Aarab is skeptical...

Outside.. Sikky is talking on phone & says yeah! We are here in dehradun hospital for some work.. Aryan is inside.. But you don't worry.. Your name wouldn't come anywhere.. I will try my level best to make you safe... For you I can even fight with God .. Vo Aryan kya chij h.. πŸ˜ƒ

(Aryan comes there & notice that Sikky is talking with someone.. )

Sikky notice Aryan & keep the mobile in pocket without ending the call... Aryan says you was saying like chij?? Sikky says I want to eat cheese.. I just love to eat cheese.. πŸ€£

Aryan says eat later..

Sikky takes out the mobile & ends the call.. Camera shows another person ..
Nayasha is holding the mobile & says I should inform this to Samrat that Aryan is now investigating about all things..

Chand's bunglow...

Master is lying on bed... Pia & Mythili is standing left & right respectively.. While Abhay is standing near neel's head..
Pia holds Master's left hand.. While Mythili holds his right hand.. Abhay also asks them to hold his hand...

(Camera shows Pia-Abhay-Mythili-Neel holding each other's hand.. )
All close their eyes... Mythili concentrates... She sees light all around.. She is moving towards that light... & calls master... Master... After walking some distance she hears.. Maya.. She gets happy & says master.. Where are you.. We are waiting for you to wake up..

She again hears "I am still alive but my body is not supporting my soul.. Maya.. You need to find the right cure.. "
Mythili says but we found that cure.. We trio are here... Master! ... Master... She keeps calling master...

Abhiya opens their eyes & finds Mythili is still calling for Master.. Abhay jerks Mythili & says open your eyes... Mythili opens her eyes & gets emotional.. Pia rushes to her & both says in chorus we failed... Abhay says no.. We didn't failed.. At least we know that we are at right path... Mythili says still Master is unconscious... Abhay says may be this was not the right time.. Pia says or may be we need someone else... Trio look each other...
... (Camera shows the landing of flight in Mumbai... & RR comes out with a smirking smile πŸ˜‰ )

Next scene...

..Dobriyal house...night

MyDeePia reache there... trio go inside the house with worried face
Shiva notices them & asks where were you guys? I came 1hr before.. Deep says my car breakdown.. Shiva says hmm... I was saying we should go together but you didn't accept it n... Deep says oh! Really..πŸ˜‰

Mythili is feeling irritated & says where is MAA & Papa.. Shiva says Dad didn't come yet.. And MAA is busy with honey.. Same engagement talk & prep...

Mythili says oh! I am going in Pia's room & wouldn't eat.. So pls don't disturb me..

Mythili goes towards her room... Pia says me too... & follows Mythili

Deep also says I am also going... Shiva says if all  go.. The what will I do alone.. Deep says think about your future...πŸ˜† Deep leaves & Shiva sits on couch fuming...😑

Next scene... RR mansion.. Mumbai..

RR enters & Padminig welcomes him
He hugs her & says how are you now?
Padminig says see I am totally fine like a superstar mom... RR says where is my C.g... πŸ˜‰ Padminig says hmmm he is at his home... RR says I send him here to take care of you.. RR calls c.g... 

C.g is sleeping & wakes up in hurry after hearing the ringtone... C.g receives the call & says chief... What happened?

RR says what happened to you? Where are you ? I asked you to take care of my mom... But you are sleeping.. Its like.. "Jab RR ki MAA bimar thi tb C.g is bajaing neend ki baansuri "
C.g says no chief.. Auntyg is fine now.. 
RR smirks oh! Ye baat to mujhe pata hi nahi thi... Maa is fine but you come here as soon as possible... Padminig pats RR & take the phone.. She says C.g, rishu is kidding.. Aap aaram se so jaiye...
C.g says no auntyg I am coming.. Chief bula rhe h.. RR takes the phone.. & says Ab chief ki MAA nhi bula rhi h.. So don't come now but in morning...
C.g says ji chief... I will...
RR cuts the call & Padminig asks him to fresh ..

next scene ...

Padmini ji serves food.. RR eats & tells hmmm very tasty .. I missed your hand made foods.. Padmini ji smiles.. She sits near to him & looks him.. RR notices her & asks wat to say something? Padmini ji just nodes no & asks are you ok now? RR asks why maa i am looking good na? Padmini ji tells you hinding something.. RR tells nothing like that maa.. Padmini ji thinks something & tells Rishu.. I want to say something.. RR nodes.. Padminiji tells i think to go Dehradun sometime! RR suspiciously looks padmini ji & asks now? Padmini ji tells i thought to go before itself.. Because of my health problem i couldn't go there.. RR asks but wat is the need to go there now? Padmini ji again thinks something & tells i need to go there.. I can't tell now.. RR tells ok will talk abt it later.. He finishes his dinner & goes towards his room! Padmini ji thinks i want to talk to indraji abt MyRi at any cost .. For that i need to go Dehradun first..

RR's room:

RR comes & lies on his bed.. He thinks i dont want to go Dehradun.. I need/want to stay away from her.. He thinks abt "Abhay-Mythili"

...Chand's bunglow...

Abhay is resting on rocking chair looking at master... He thinks "we trio are his life/cure but still no improvement in master.. If it's because of MyRi..."

...Dobriyal house...Pia's room..

Mythili is standing near window with Pia.. Both are thinking about master...
Pia says whom we need??
Mythili thinks if it is about "RishAbhay"

...camera shows 3 scenes in one frame..

RR in his room / Abahy-Master/ MyPia lost in thinking..

...**********...

Precap...
engagement ceremony...
Mythili starts dancing with so much happiness..
Nazar jo teri laagi main deewani ho gayi
Bg Deewani haan deewani, deewani ho gayi
Mash'hoor mere ishq ki kahaani ho gayi

P.s Hit like Button & comment ...

MyDriYa thumbnail
Promo 15

Junoon-Its Not Human Love

Camera shows a dark lonely place and Samrat-Nayasha entering inside discussing something! Sid welcomes them and asks what happened? Is everything going as per our plan na? Nayasha tells ya almost done.. Soon you will get a good news! Just then some hh's arrives there.. Sid praises them and asks work done? Those hh's looks sid and nods no.. Sid fumes and asks why? Hh gets scared seeing sid & tells because of Aryan! Samrat-Nayasha are also shocked and looks at each other!! Sid asks Aryan? From where he came there? Hh tells Dont know boss.. Sid gets angry & slaps them hardly! He asks cant you handle a single normal human? Hh tells boss we attacked Aryan & he fainted also but.. Sid fumes and asks but what? Those hh's explains something to sid.. Sid gets furious and says Aryannn.. I thought this Aryan is a small ant but now he has started to torture me! Nayasha tells leave him.. Dont give so much importance to him! He is just a normal human.. He cant do anything! Sid fumes more and tells shut your mouth! I know what to do? & how to teach him a lesson for mess with me.. Sid fumes and tells you have to pay for this Mr.Aryan Roy.. Now I will trouble you! Sid smirks evilly while Samrat-Nayasha give a confused look.. 😲