Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
BOOKMARK
Hope I remember that I bookmarked this -_____-
Watched this ðŸ˜† nice, was funny here and there ..people these days are messed up.. what can be said

TFS
Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 7 years ago

A married man and married woman are having an extra-marital affair with each other. They meet at a hotel for their 3rd(i think) anniversary for relaxation, but most importantly to talk to each other about finalising their divorce with their's spouses. The man already tells his wife he is divorcing her and then when the woman is asked if she did, she says she did not and that she cannot continue the affair for her family's sake but she does love him..

I'd say, it's funnier when watching ðŸ˜ƒ the things the lady says, her attitude shows how people have become these days 😆 it's worth watching:)
Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 7 years ago
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

A married man and married woman are having an extra-marital affair with each other. They meet at a hotel for their 3rd(i think) anniversary for relaxation, but most importantly to talk to each other about finalising their divorce with their's spouses. The man already tells his wife he is divorcing her and then when the woman is asked if she did, she says she did not and that she cannot continue the affair for her family's sake but she does love him..

I'd say, it's funnier when watching ðŸ˜ƒ the things the lady says, her attitude shows how people have become these days 😆 it's worth watching:)

and she kept repeating I Love U. it was hilarious.😆
Sherlock. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Recently watched Aligarh. Manoj is superb.
Waiting to watch this as well.