Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tia2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
at this moment ravish is the punching bag...will get hit by one and all...
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Lol for what Tia for being a good human being trying to help his step family, trusting vividha ji, or bc he is just the guy who married vividha ji who only belongs to he jeetji 😛

Bring it on bc it's all ravish no one ha signed topic to talk about but our captain after all he is the hotmess character in this show people out to talk na 😉
TheReal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just how disgusting is that after being married to someone but keep KarwaChauth vrat for your boyfriend hiding it from husband ?
KC is vrat that married  woman keep to show love and devotion to their husbands If Vividha considers Atharv as her husband then why she is pretending to be Ravish's wife in front of Ravish and the world ? How disgusting is this👎🏼I hope her lies and cheating backfire her If creatives tried to cover her up , i am gonna screw them up

forbidden thumbnail
In the name of modern hood we are being torture bc ravish is here. When will all this end and ravish will be free from this stuff. The moment he has enter the show he has only shed blood for others and now suman will be angry on him uff
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lamhe89

Lol for what Tia for being a good human being trying to help his step family, trusting vividha ji, or bc he is just the guy who married vividha ji who only belongs to he jeetji 😛

Bring it on bc it's all ravish no one ha signed topic to talk about but our captain after all he is the hotmess character in this show people out to talk na 😉

Ravish will be loved once Vividha ji gets married to her soulmate Atharv😳Since Vividha is married to Ravish thats all the reason for all nonsense hatred for him but let these try to show feelings for him I am going to give them HELL
forbidden thumbnail
Sidra I will take hatred rather then fake love for ravish like vivida ji. Don't want any love for him from an outsiders we are here enough to shower that. Hell lol will show starts in day and evening. Ravish is ours he belongs to us love will be given to him by us unconditional love and beat him to if he makes makes mistakes won't be blind either but will always root for him during hmbad days and good days no doubt about that.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Funny isn't it  
uma is bashed left right center for her lie to Vividha about Atharv moving on and it is wished Vividha fires her but Vividha is justified for all her lies to Ravish Ravish should be understanding Vividha did nothing wrong to him Lols  Amazing double standards🤪
yogs1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Did u ppl c his new insta pic??? Looking soo hot !!!!Edited by yogs1 - 7 years ago
forbidden thumbnail
Lol people tends to ignore slot of stuff when it comes to vividha ji so I don't pay attention to it much bc it cracks me up 😆

Ravish bash for being married to vividha why she is some goddess Kya that a human being cannot marry even thought her standard is very low such cheap woman deserve not a husband like ravish at all.
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: yogs1

Did u ppl c his new insta pic??? Looking soo hot !!!!

Where where?