Pay Attention!!! Clearing my Buddy list NOW!!!!!

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Ok now this is something serious... i know i had promised an update when i come next but seeing the response i got in the parts i posted has really demotivated me now...
Mitra (Part 10 posted on 10th September 2016):92 likes
A moment of Love (Part 4 posted on 10th September 2016):92 likes
Lyf Starts where it ends (Part 18 posted on 9th October 2016): 114 likes

Now this has really demotivated me a lot... i know i am continuing my stories after a quiet long break and hence i was not expecting my 300 likes like i use to get but at least i was expecting 150+ likes i had sent 770 PMs but the response i got is something which is really disheartening... So now i had only one options left:

1. Remove all the members from my friend list and keep only those who is actually willing to read, comment and like

I am not discontinuing my stories as i know that there are still many readers who waits for my updates and i can't punish them due to those who don't like and comment

I had never asked for likes and comments as i get considerable amount of likes before but the response i am getting now is something which has really made me to give my writing second thought.. After sending 770 PMs which is really tiring if i get this response then its better that i remove all.. 

So After lots of thinking and consulting i had came into conclusion that i am removing all the buddies from my friends list except the writers whose stories i read...

Those who wants to read my stories and are willing to like and comment they can like this post and leave their comments... Even new readers can also do this...

Before next update i'll clear all my buddy list which will be within a week only... 

So if you all want a PM from me for next update then kindly like this post and comment s it'll help me to filter my Buddy List

For those who wants to know about my stories... See the link below

Thanks (No Luv this time as i am disappointed😒)
Aakriti  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Please do send me pm 
i love your work 
maaneet14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm reading lyf starts where it ends
NH1971 thumbnail
please add me I am reading all your stories thanks
queenbee001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love your stories and been missing it for long ❤️ waiting to them as you have started now 
- Padma Priya 
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi aakriti ..
i want to read ur stories ..
i commented on all ..
likes ka keh nahi sakti  as many times i have seen that my likes gets automatically removed ...all thanks to IF ,,
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi I read all ur stories! and always comment! I am loyal reader! Pls do continue 2 pm me!
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This is the complaint that most of the writers are having. Actually since the show ended many GF members left the forum. But many loyal members are still here. I hope you will complete your stories for us.
ammu5 thumbnail
U r one of my fort writer ...plz do kp me always in ur buddylist
ankyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hii..
I have always loved your stories especially Destined to be...
I have not read Mitra and A moment of love yet so haven't liked and commented in them..
I have recently started reading Life starts where it ends and have commented it...