Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: VarunHotLicious

Even Karan Barun Gurmeet Ashish have crazy fans

indian tv stars are already exposed a lot...so that is why not given a chance...at least that is what I read on the forum...and I think I agree..and kjo must not have been attracted to any of them enoughπŸ˜†

UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

FK will go down in history of Pak imports as the most unfortunate actor.

His journey was aborted just when he was going to take a big leap in BW via KJO movie with Kat.

But did FK want a career via KJO? Wasn't he kind of loosing respect by being KJO's muse? Its good for his family that he escaped vile BW.

FK had signed a Salman Khan Prod movie as well.. so yes it was unfortunate to lose out two big movies..but I dont worry about his future. Desis abroad will watch him.

Bold: So you believe those blinds for FK but when it is Aish..you dont believe her to be a cheater. So basically all married women are dhood ki dhuli huiπŸ‘

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: UglyDuckling.

FK had signed a Salman Khan Prod movie as well.. so yes it was unfortunate to lose out two big movies..but I dont worry about his future. Desis abroad will watch him.

Bold: So you believe those blinds for FK but when it is Aish..you dont believe her to be a cheater. So basically all married women are dhood ki dhuli huiπŸ‘

there is a difference between Muse and bed-warmer, u know.

OT No one has gained anything neither they have lost it. Bahut aye bahut gaye or log Bollywood ke bina bhi jiye. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

She should worry about RK's future as desis even in India also dont watch RK. πŸ˜†

@On Topic: BW is a bigger platform for Fawad for sure. His wanted exposure to how films are made in India so that he could take the knowledge back to Pakistan. That was the main reason he accepted a role in Khoosurat. Luckily for him ZGH was telecast just before his debut and it helped him gain acceptance both as an actor and a looker. He's worked with some of the best people here like KJo, Shakun, UTV, Dharma till now so that will certainly help. 
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padfoot_Prongs

OT No one has gained anything neither they have lost it. Bahut aye bahut gaye or log Bollywood ke bina bhi jiye. 

She is just using that word here but has believed this earlier as well.

TheRager thumbnail

I dont know if he has gained anything else but he certainly has gained the undivided attention of some people like you who spend 24/7 thinking about him these days. He has that impact on people. Just because you cannot explain your obsession you claim it is hate him for his so called bed warming. πŸ˜‰
TheRager thumbnail

She is just using that word here but has believed this earlier as well.

Thinks FK is his bedwarmer. Must be a poor bedwarmer as despite all that gives FK a fleeting role and RK the lead role in his movie. Make the calculation who is the better bed warmer. 
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MrsKhan

I dont know if he has gained anything else but he certainly has gained the undivided attention of some people like you who spend 24/7 thinking about him these days. He has that impact on people. Just because you cannot explain your obsession you claim it is hate him for his so called bed warming. πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† my obsession or yours. Everyone here know who is more obsessed. πŸ˜‰ there are very few things in my life which have my undivided attention. and I assure u my dear, unlike u, FK and BW are not on that list.

OFC Fk got to bang the "acclaimed filmaker" karan johar 🀣 so he certainly got benifit from BW..
🀣 🀣
TheRager thumbnail

πŸ˜† my obsession or yours. Everyone here know who is more obsessed. πŸ˜‰ there are very few things in my life which have my undivided attention. and I assure u my dear, unlike u, FK and BW are not on that list.

Your actions have proved otherwise. If I see you less obsessed in the near future I will take my words back. πŸ˜‰