COMMENTS on the first episode of FAME X

doc.sam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

WHAT do u guys have to say about the first episode????

i just saw the first epi..the moment i heard the old fame gurukul music i felt so nostalgic....well FG fans will miss the first season all the while cuz they have changed everything about it..jury,faculty every one..contestants this time r pretty strong(they look like professionals)..almost all of them have the X factor..but i was missing the fear v saw on the faces of FG1 contestants that innocence they had was completely missing this time..they r singing very well though..judges mai they have kept daler,ganesh n nikil(from mtv)i think as compared to the last season n all the other realty shows they r not that strong they should have kept some very renowned personalities..daler is fine but some power house personality is missing(LIKE JA OR SONU NIGAM)...or sab hi sweetly baat kar rahay hain...koi gussay wala nahi hai ,koi blunt nahi hai ..v need to have such ppl in order to have that masala in the show 😕

contestants r good but start sai hi bohat ziada confident lag rahay hain n yes most of all QAZI wasnt there on the show.al in all its a completely new show.only the music will make u feel nostalgic!!i really missed my FG1 today 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
havent seen da first epi yet i dun have dat channel 😭
jbond40 thumbnail
yea the first show was not gr8 as it was in Fame Gurukul 1...the personality and the guru's are simply superb...let's see how the 2nd goes on..it's just the begining...but mny r talented in this group too..
nmhila thumbnail
i agree with you,every thing was change only soud track was remainding me of fame gurukul one. and i was missing Qazi and Rupu a lot. It was not fare they didn't say any thing about fame gurukul one.
nmhila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandy_01

havent seen da first epi yet i dun have dat channel 😭

watch it on line.
nafis_sa thumbnail
Ohh this one is too good from now itself.. I liked almost all of the participants..They are all so confident and up there u know.. But still i also miss the first round nervousness and all.. These guyz are well groomed and very confident.. They definitely have the X factor.. 👏
CaLiiZ*DiiMe thumbnail
havent seen it will watch it soon 😛
kothra thumbnail

I just saw the first epi..

wow as sammy said the tune of FG..FG ki yaad aa gayi..there so many changes...judges are cool...sophie looks cool...soumya mindblwing ..

I like the first perfomance the tatto gal..and the one of priyanka n neetu nair...

Boys ke baare mein baad mein 😆.

It will take time to knw all 16 names 😆

varmap thumbnail
hi

yes the background music only reminds me of FG1....the sets & the judges are new...i find the judges very mild...need to be more strong & strict...simmilarly Palash also seems to be very linent...maybe because it was the 1st episode...

Palash & Somya are sitting in the same area where the contestants are performing...which is not the same as in FG1...

Also the first episode was directly a "Gala" round...which was not the case in FG1...they have not shown the "Gurukul" and the "teachers"...or maybe I have missed something??
kothra thumbnail
I agree with u pranay...abt judges..their comment is so simple kuch aur kehte hih nahi and palash is very frndly with all contestant..i think FG2(Fame-X0 is more abt X- factor..n if u c Fame-X is all at generation - X..contestant n judged..dean..soumya are all young 😆 😆