Pihu illegitimate child of dr.manoj and shagun.

Poll

Do you want pihu to be child of dr.manoj and shagun.

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Yes, I am all in for this revelation!
But I hope Ishita doesn't go crazy about accepting her like she did for the baby Sarika had brought in as her fake child.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heperchaun thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yes. She is too old and doesnt appeal anymore. She is fit to be child of manoj shagun only
Pihu is Shagun n Raman's child...a dirty ploy by Manoj  and Shagun in the name of surrogacy.
GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just stating facts.
A child born through surrogacy can have his/her paternity n maternity proved only through a DNA test on all the three .The kid n the supposed parents.As this method involves the trust that the couple lay TOGETHER on the doc,the lab n the hospital.
Since Raman,a married man went ahead with this procedure with his ex-wife n her doc bf/live in partner.
The whole amounts to infidelity n that kid as born outside marriage.
If there is a doubt regarding the bio parents of that kid,then I would call this kid as nature's freak.
BCCC ought to take this channel to task.
Flying business class ,having multiple holidays at foreign locations in a year,are spoiling todays kids to do such roles in shows.
Will be good if this channel stops showing stories based on infidelity n illegitimate children .
heperchaun thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Pihu sucks. She is worst character ever. Shagun is far better than disgusting pihu.