Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newriterondblck thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Story 5 - 
Today is their anniversary,  not the one when he had dragged her to court in spite, ( that they never celebrated) but seven years had passed since the day he had declared that his room,  everything in it,  he,  his soul, his love all belonged to her. 
The trio were going out to celebrate -  Shravan is getting ready in front of the mirror
Sumo coyly from behind the closet panel where she is donning a pink and grey saree -  waise shravan tum kya har waqt taiyar hote rehte ho
Shravan -  Ab kya karoon koi hai jo bahut khubsurat hai aur usko impress karne ke liye hot toh lagta hi padta haina
Shravan opens the drawer and takes out a jewellery case,  unnoticed by Sumo he comes towards her and places a very pretty diamond and emerald necklace around her neck.  He kisses her on the nape and wishes her a happy anniversary. 
Shravan -  Acha ab mera gift do
Sumo -  Abhi nahi baad me
Shravan -  Nahi abhi do,  and he starts tickling her. 
Sumo -  in between giggles -  bola na baad me ab mujhe jaane do please,  Shiv ko bhi uthana hai aur ready karna hai
Shravan -  Abhi do nahi toh main nahi jaane dunga,  he holds her in a tight embrace
Sumo - Arghh.. Tum bahut ziddi ho,  Shiv se bhi zyada,  Acha ab apni bookshelf dekho,  kya wahaan kuch alag hai
A smile plays on their lips,  he lets her go and goes towards the bookcase.  He sees that a book is placed upside down,  It is the same book of 12th standard in which once he had hidden a letter pouring out his feelings for her. He opens the book and finds an envelope inside.. 

Wanna know what is inside.. Please wait for the next update. 
deepoceaan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow amazing update
Cute shiv
Do continue

Plz update title too
otherwise we don't get idea about next part
Sure will do
Glad you guys like it 
Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update..sumo is pregnant  again 
Good guess but that is not the gift..this is a little later in the storyline in my head
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww this is so adorable beautiful dear

love,
spandana
Amisha.r thumbnail
Nice concept
I read all in one go and all are amazing
Plz continue soon...
Ammiey thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm just in love in love in love with this!!! Seriouslly
This is soo sooo wonderfull
Want to read more of it...like more n more!! Never ending more!!
😳 
Just like shravan and sumo...
Shiv n shreya?...hmm... 

Plzz update soonish dear
N thankyou for the pm
Will be waiting for the next pm

And dont worry i'll send u the link of my story n then read n review that for me
I'll be waiting for your reviews behen!!
Two stories likhe hain hm one is about to end and other one is still under construction 😆

Love
Ameesha ⭐️
Edited by Ammiey - 7 years ago
Story 6- The Gift
Shravan opens the envelope.  Inside the envelope there are tickets for a 15 day trip to Europe. Sumo comes and hugs Shravan from behind and murmurs -  just you and me. 
Shravan turns back and suddenly pecks her lips,  Sumo pulls him back and they share a passionate kiss. 
Suddenly, Shravan remembers something,  he breaks the kiss -  Par Sumo Shiv ko itne dino tak kaun samhalega
Sumo -  Chinta mat karo,  Sumo ke paas uska bhi solution hai.  Wo rahega apni Dadi ke paas Mumbai me. Hum sab parson Mumbai jaa rahe hain aur wahan se hum dono apni trip pe chale jaayenge.  Waise bhi maa bahut din se keh rahi thi ki unhe Shiv ke saath rehna hai,  wo unhe tumhari yaad dilata hai na,  bahut miss karti hain wo usko. 
Acha kaafi der ho gayi hai,  main Shiv ko uthati hun. 
Sumo goes into Shiv's room,  Shravan follows and stands on the door
Shiv is sleeping peacefully on his bed,  his hair is disheveled,  Sumo lovingly runs her fingers through his hair and whispers sweet nothings in his ear to wake him up
Shiv opens his eyes and touches Sumo's cheek and says - mumma bas 5 mins. 
Sumo -  baby we are getting late,  ab please uth jao mera baccha,  mumma ke saath ghumne jaana hai na,  She gently removes the comforter and picks Shiv up in her arms to take him to the bathroom.
Shravan to himself -  Sumo,  you  and I will probably give each other several gifts in the years to come but you have already given me the best gift of them all by being my life. 

Next update -  The trip -  let's see what happens in Europe and some dadi pota bonding. 
Thank you for for your appreciation guys.. Hope you like this one