Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Rajat_Fanatic

Oh my god...that Malayketus's father is none other than guruji from dharam veer...:D
The episode was rocking. OMG Yes, he is GuruJi from Dharam Veer 😃 😳
Shweta looks ethereal. Though I am waiting for some good scenes of her ( and I hope in order to show that they donot grade chandra's character and chanakya-s character :p )
Hehe anyhow, whatever little she is getting...she doing it nicely. Plus they do have an electrifying chemistry. Yup agree. I am liking her. 

Now coming to Rajat.
The best thing that I am liking about CN is Rajat's action. Because this is something we are seeing after so long. 
I liked that swayamwar scene and Arpit and Rajat's face off. 
And Moora's and Chandra scene was also good. For the first time She wasn-t loud with her expressions.   Rajat's action; its the best and most amazing thing to watch. Still remember PRC  I hope they utilise his abilities in action scenes properly. 

Rajat is so subtle with his expressions and body language that he makes you forget what he had portrayed earlier. 
Hatts off to him! Tomorrow will be terrific!!! Agree; he makes everything look so awesome; and each portrayal, each role so different.  
Arpit v/s Rajat...excited...:D :D

chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paytonlee

I cant take my eyes off nandini when she is angry with her big eyes or when she is smiling 😳 total girl crush material. She is so beautiful. 

Rajat is amazing as always.

I cant wait for more tashan between these two. I hope chandra will kidnap nandini for a few days 😆

😆 I want him to kidnap Nandini too. but I doubt that will happen. I have a feeling our warrior princess will be seen in action; one on one with Chandra  😳
chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohinisen

yaar i too loved the episode..rajat tokas simply slays with his stunning act and performance..and his action scenes were the best..

though i also liked the emotional scene with Moora...
yes..CNs action scene is way way way better than what we saw in JA..no offence🥱

yes; the action scenes here are better than JA. Personally I think JA's action scenes were let down especially when they had an actor like Rajat. I always think of PRC and Dharam Veer having proper action sequences; and where I enjoyed watching action aspect of Rajat. Happy at least here its better than JA. 
sohinisen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chahat4u

😆 I want him to kidnap Nandini too. but I doubt that will happen. I have a feeling our warrior princess will be seen in action; one on one with Chandra  😳

i too want chandra to kidnap nandni...and then do some romance shomance in the jungle🤣
sohinisen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chahat4u

yes; the action scenes here are better than JA. Personally I think JA's action scenes were let down especially when they had an actor like Rajat. I always think of PRC and Dharam Veer having proper action sequences; and where I enjoyed watching action aspect of Rajat. Happy at least here its better than JA. 

yes i agree with you...i am finding resemblence with PRC and DV here.the action scene sare so so better here than JA where everyone except him used to play Dandiya🥱
yep JA was the best in terms of other aspects as an actor
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Paytonlee

I cant take my eyes off nandini when she is angry with her big eyes or when she is smiling 😳 total girl crush material. She is so beautiful. 

Rajat is amazing as always.

I cant wait for more tashan between these two. I hope chandra will kidnap nandini for a few days 😆

Shweta's expression and ability to emote through her eyes and facial expressions is quite good. when she is talking with her girl-friends and s-i-l, she is so bubbly and when she is facing of Chandra, she's ferocious. She's quite versatile that way.

Loving the friction between CN. Hope what you say happen in the show :D 
Rajat_Fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohinisen

yaar i too loved the episode..rajat tokas simply slays with his stunning act and performance..and his action scenes were the best..

though i also liked the emotional scene with Moora...
yes..CNs action scene is way way way better than what we saw in JA..no offence🥱

na na it isn't an offensive statement. Not for me atleast 😉
Rajat_Fanatic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Freebird.

Rajat was fantastic in today's episode. He nailed it completely. This show is gripping!!

It surely is 😊
Rajat_Fanatic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susmita96

me too excited to see Arpit vs Rajat⭐️ both will simply nail it

It would be awesome! They both are brilliant with their work! 😃
Rajat_Fanatic thumbnail
PRC and Dv days were the bestest days!! And they can never return! 
still...atleast we get to see something here! 😉