Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
meerab 😳 brilliance is the word should suit to the creating work of you πŸ‘ by making this fantastic pair in same frame πŸ₯³ . in this most eye pleasuring manner that I can't move leaving Drashiv ❀️ like this here πŸ˜‰ to another area 😳 why this arresting dear 😳 . ..
shivu with new Nagin costume with Ru ❀️ wow just wow 😳 even more captivating than previous getup πŸ˜‰ really how much this fantastic pair missed on screen πŸ˜› may be TV screen can't take the fire of Drashiv in it πŸ˜› so avoided πŸ˜† .its OK πŸ˜‰ this pair pics are enough to give so many imaginations on them 😳 because of their "perfect" facial resembling features πŸ‘ is the one mainly arrest viewers to them unknownly πŸ˜ƒ kinmo❀️ is that brilliant pair ❀️ which atleast shown a limited time 😳 to admire them πŸ˜›
yeah you made my most favorite part too of Drashiv ❀️ the party one πŸ‘ it's so much loving to see those scenes unlimited times in repeat mode 😳 for km/Ru ❀️ his emotional brilliance is so best that literally tears left from eyes 😳 such a fantastic performer on screen πŸ‘ just secs space he use to deliver /convey huge emotions with limited words πŸ‘ .
oops I'm on n on OK πŸ˜† cool πŸ˜† thanks dear for making such eye feast after so long 😳 n I still want to see Wat I earlier asked πŸ˜‰ ..
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
This is my creation 
Edited by rosyposy12 - 7 years ago
Sweet-devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very nice creations meerab..
Loved all of them.
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Mages thanks for sharing nice edits😊
Fantastic edits MeeraπŸ˜ƒ
@rosyposy12 Wonderful edits⭐️
Edited by Nonie12345 - 7 years ago
TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vinnas

meerab 😳 brilliance is the word should suit to the creating work of you πŸ‘ by making this fantastic pair in same frame πŸ₯³ . in this most eye pleasuring manner that I can't move leaving Drashiv ❀️ like this here πŸ˜‰ to another area 😳 why this arresting dear 😳 . ..
shivu with new Nagin costume with Ru ❀️ wow just wow 😳 even more captivating than previous getup πŸ˜‰ really how much this fantastic pair missed on screen πŸ˜› may be TV screen can't take the fire of Drashiv in it πŸ˜› so avoided πŸ˜† .its OK πŸ˜‰ this pair pics are enough to give so many imaginations on them 😳 because of their "perfect" facial resembling features πŸ‘ is the one mainly arrest viewers to them unknownly πŸ˜ƒ kinmo❀️ is that brilliant pair ❀️ which atleast shown a limited time 😳 to admire them πŸ˜›
yeah you made my most favorite part too of Drashiv ❀️ the party one πŸ‘ it's so much loving to see those scenes unlimited times in repeat mode 😳 for km/Ru ❀️ his emotional brilliance is so best that literally tears left from eyes 😳 such a fantastic performer on screen πŸ‘ just secs space he use to deliver /convey huge emotions with limited words πŸ‘ .
oops I'm on n on OK πŸ˜† cool πŸ˜† thanks dear for making such eye feast after so long 😳 n I still want to see Wat I earlier asked πŸ˜‰ ..

Thanks sweety...your lovely words really made my day...afterall its these words of encouragement that keeps me going😳for you all my buddies😊...
And you are absolutely right... no doubts 1000% DraShiv are perfect together whenever they share screen...they don't need romance to show their chemistryπŸ˜›their charm is enough to make their presence get noticed❀️...

TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Fantastic edits MeeraπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Sweet-devil

Very nice creations meerab..

Loved all of them.

Thank you so much buddies for liking my workπŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

@rosyposy1
Very nice creations dearπŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ...keep coming with more😳
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Meerab 

Beautiful DraShiv Creations Meerab .So Lovely β€οΈ
@Rosy

Beautiful Mouni Creation πŸ˜³

Keep up Awesome Creations Guyz 
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Meerab ur creations are wow. My fav one is the shivangi in new costume with rudra. It seriously looks like a picture perfect frane
xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mouni Roy(Sadhana Sugg)

Mouni&Arjun

If you guys like my work,do take a look at my shp and comment on it
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Some edits 

Thank u 
Will be right back soon