Naagin Season 2 Opens at No.1 Slot (8.8 Impressions)

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
And Naagin S2 Maintains the track record of season 1.
BARC Week 41

Impressions :- 8.8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Correct your post. Naagin 2 opened with 3.9🥳 and not 8.8. 😊 

Almost as same as the numbers that Havas opened with, no? It was expected, S2 is going to ride the coats of S1. I am glad the numbers are good, everyone was curious about the premiere episode and wondering what will Rivanya's child be and their fate. 

Did it beat Bhramaraakshas? Khair, this is the only week's TRP I cared about. Enjoy you guys. 
Edited by slippery_chilka - 7 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
it's 4.1 actually...as per salil it is 3.9...
a great start ...hope it continues like naagin1 ⭐️
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yay! so happy
hope trps increase even more with upcoming tracks 
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
copy pasting from other post...😆

it is the first week..all had high expectation from this season..but almost all are disappointed with this show..so we have to wait for the 2nd week TRP to know if this season will work like 1st season... 
slippery_chilka thumbnail

Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

copy pasting from other post...😆

it is the first week..all had high expectation from this season..but almost all are disappointed with this show..so we have to wait for the 2nd week TRP to know if this season will work like 1st season... 

True that. Everyone knows that the audience tuned into the premiere week just to see what the hell happened to Rivanya but everyone ended up getting disappointed with literally everything in the show. Even the ZAPR indicated that the viewership dropped from 25 million to 11 million in the last 15 minutes. That is a staggering drop. 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i hope it continues like Naagin 1...
shalluuu thumbnail
Congrats to naagin team...hope it continues like this...show is all abt actors n others hardwork ...
shalluuu thumbnail
According to IF naagin had trps 4.0...if the show maintain even more than trp 3..its good when there is sequel...otherwise remake or sequel are hardly succesful 
Kavach is not successful like naagin but its still going on
Lol its ekta shows and wo jaldi se haar nahi manegii...

All the best to naagin team though naagin 2 is same like naagin 1
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Correct your post. Naagin 2 opened with 3.9🥳 and not 8.8. 😊 

Almost as same as the numbers that Havas opened with, no? It was expected, S2 is going to ride the coats of S1. I am glad the numbers are good, everyone was curious about the premiere episode and wondering what will Rivanya's child be and their fate. 

Did it beat Bhramaraakshas? Khair, this is the only week's TRP I cared about. Enjoy you guys. 

8.8 is the Impressions which is converted to TRP..!!Yes it beats Brahmarakshas..which has just 2.4 TRP