Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

first of all ADHM is not releasing in 29 states. Besides unlike ADHM screenings,  Nawaz' ramleela was 1 isolated incident. secondly, unlike nawaz's case, in ADHM's case  not only the threats were in advance but also the protection is being promised and given in advance (read arrest of mns protesters yesterday). HM can only instruct the state governments and KJo could have easily issued a request to the state governments directly also...as it is there's barely any quantifiable threats against ADHM in other states. otherwise isolated incidents to kabhi bhi kahi bhi ho sakte hai koi control hai un par? besides ADHM is releasing on Diwali time so police resources to waise bhi public places pe extra attentive rahegi ...even without an ADHM release. They cannot afford to have a law and order situation due to any reason on Diwali time ..can they? then why is KJO cribbing?

Do u mean ki multiplexes me sirf ADHM release hogi? agar multiplexes ke glasses tootenge ya vandalism hogi to na sirf ADHM but all the movies being shown at that time will be affected. will people go to watch Shivay in a multiplex which is being vandalized for ADHM screening? I Hope I'm clear this time πŸ˜•

cricketers do complain when their houses are targeted but that is expected ...who wouldn't? but I've never heard then complaining like bollywood people that they are soft targets. arey bhai jab tumhara pesha hi hai public limelight me rehne wala to public reaction bhi tumhari taraf hi zyada targeted hoga na? ye thode na ki sirf publicity hi milegi criticism nahi .

When has KJo cribbed? They went to meet the HM and got assurances and are fine with that. Why are you so upset that they met the HM?
I am not understanding why you are bringing up plexes again and again when single screens are refusing to screen due to threats?
Again I agree with you. Public personalities should be ready for both love and criticism. I dont think they have any issue with that from the public. They are definitely soft targets for goons like MNS who are looking for publicity. Why shouldnt they talk about it? Anay karne se zyada anay sehna paap hain!
ChalJhoothi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bazigar

may be its a message for bhaktas who campaign for banning of movie till now in this forum. sometime i wonder why bhaktas agree with mns may be its something to do with hatred against of certain communityπŸ˜†

As per my knowledge Kjo Ranbir Aish & Anu are belongs to same community where I belongs & I desperately want to who hate my community..
Bro do you have any idea who are those Bhakt ?Edited by ChalJhoothi - 7 years ago
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Off topic
http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/plea-in-hc-against-release-of-movie-october-31st-3066453/

Let see how many Bollywood liberals will come forward for this movie too ?
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
last part of song is like diwali song πŸ˜†
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZasH6qkn8M[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Bazigar - 7 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
instead of trying to vandalise theatres MNS and SS can ask the government to stop giving visas
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChalJhoothi

As per my knowledge Kjo Ranbir Aish & Anu are belongs to same community where I belongs & I desperately want to who hate my community..
Bro do you have any idea who are those Bhakt ?

just a curiosity why kjo ranbir aish anu is ur community in a movie , do u consider say rahul shahrukh khan or say amir as sanjay in ghajini as alien ? if not than why there arise of community religion in a movie ?
Edited by Bazigar - 7 years ago
flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: forever.young

Off topic

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/plea-in-hc-against-release-of-movie-october-31st-3066453/

Let see how many Bollywood liberals will come forward for this movie too ?

First, I don't understand why film needs to be censored or banned. (It is audience choice).

Second, even if anything needs to be chopped off (which I don't like), that is censor board's job. Not SC.

But at least, I am happy with one thing. They have chosen the legal route, not threats. 
flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mistyeyed-

Karan Johar's nautanki will ensure that ADHM gets a good opening! But if the film has no substance (which I suspect it doesn't), it will not work at the BO. In anycase, lucky for them. If it works, they can say that 'creative liberty' won at the end of the day and if it doesn't, they can blame it on 'communal forces.'πŸ˜†

Exactly. I am quite against these MNS threats. But I never intended to watch the movie (even if there was no Fawad). 
MNS threats may be really violent or hollow. But it always gives the makers a readymade excuse (as in the case of Dilwale). 
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsKhan

When has KJo cribbed? They went to meet the HM and got assurances and are fine with that. Why are you so upset that they met the HM?

ummm... I'm sure u have seen KJO's video or should I say appeal to the nation.πŸ˜›
Why do you think I'm upset? Mai to troll hoon na...trolling kar raha hoon πŸ˜†

I am not understanding why you are bringing up plexes again and again when single screens are refusing to screen due to threats?

arrey mrs. Khan i'm bringing multiplexes again and again because MNS has threatened multiplexes that if they screen ADHM then they should remember that their glasses are very costly... i.e indirect threat to the multiplexes of vandalism if they screen ADHM. ab samajh me aaya?

Again I agree with you. Public personalities should be ready for both love and criticism. I dont think they have any issue with that from the public. They are definitely soft targets for goons like MNS who are looking for publicity. Why shouldnt they talk about it? Anay karne se zyada anay sehna paap hain!

Mns ko to tab bhi publicity mili thi jab unhone ek ordinary fruit wale ko peeta tha...wo to koi celebrity nahi tha...fir sirf celebrities hi soft targets kaise hue MNS ki publicity ke liye? batao batao ? πŸ˜›

U are right anyay nahi sehna chahiye but anyay ko exploit karke publicity stunt bhi to nahi banana chahiye KJO & Kashyap ki tarah... 

Edited by NathuPyare - 7 years ago
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MrsKhan

Threat ,love and criticism are 3 different things.

Of course public personalities should be open to criticism and love both.If their movies don't work,if they don't dress up well or say something wrong of course they can be criticized and trolled.

But threatening someone with violence so that the movie doesn't release is a completely different case.And not only Karan Johar but every normal human being has the right to take legal routes in order to protect their business from such threats.