*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Bhavi03

sentence that I need to do this for him melted my heart 😭
I thought he is quite boring but he proved me wrong
And I m happy to be proved wrong 😃

Nisha must be soo proud to see this 😊

Aw... yeah e was determined to save Rohan so Karan did it.

Haha I'm actually loving it because each week people are saying that Karan changed their perspective towards him.

You're so honest!

yes, I heard Nisha along with some other bolly celebs were cheering for him. :)
*Dev.* thumbnail
I'm hoping for a good episode and excited about how Karan convinces Lokesh for saving him as it's definitely tough to convince any one for getting nominated and instead getting saved in return.
infinityonloop thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting to see a heart melting moment between lokesh and karan after her sacrifice today
*Dev.* thumbnail
Hey! Welcome aboard!
What's your name?

Yeah do you have any more spoilers regarding the same?

It will not be easy for Lokesh to sacrifice her seat for Karan.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Kaisa kaisa episode aayega Ku h pata. Nahi hota but I'm very happy for Karan as he is safe and whatever people say for him, I still consider him innocent in this fiasco.
*Dev.* thumbnail
I hate BB and team for editing out all cute and sensible videos and conversations which includes Karan with Bani, Lokesh, Lopa, Rohan , Gaurav and others!
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Kaisa kaisa episode aayega Ku h pata. Nahi hota but I'm very happy for Karan as he is safe and whatever people say for him, I still consider him innocent in this fiasco.

He surely was innocent... He didnt purposely misguide loki... He didnt understand the task what BB was saying & it's effect... 😛
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

He surely was innocent... He didnt purposely misguide loki... He didnt understand the task what BB was saying & it's effect... 😛

I hope so. Some are saying he is a great actor which he surely is if you see his shows ðŸ˜†. 

However when I saw it, it appeared that Karan did not misguide Lokesh and in fact the fact if getting nominated was not hidden.

Yes , I do think that BB purposely stopped there to create drama about it. ðŸ˜†

Are you liking the show?
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

I hope so. Some are saying he is a great actor which he surely is if you see his shows ðŸ˜†. 

However when I saw it, it appeared that Karan did not misguide Lokesh and in fact the fact if getting nominated was not hidden.

Yes , I do think that BB purposely stopped there to create drama about it. ðŸ˜†

Are you liking the show?

Great actor he must be I am sure 😆 But as per what I have seen, he is an even better person 😛 He isnt one who would do such a thing - ye kaam naveen jaise karte hain 😆  First time he wasnt able to explain correctly, then BB called again n explained 😆  Then again he said - aapko seat pe baithne ki zaroorat nahi hai, aap khade hoke bhi announce kar sakti ho 🤣 I was like - hai ram! 😆 And nether Lokesh had the mind to understand the difference 😛

Yup, I am loving it... 😆 Wat about u? Who r ur favs?

*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

Great actor he must be I am sure 😆 But as per what I have seen, he is an even better person 😛 He isnt one who would do such a thing - ye kaam naveen jaise karte hain 😆  First time he wasnt able to explain correctly, then BB called again n explained 😆  Then again he said - aapko seat pe baithne ki zaroorat nahi hai, aap khade hoke bhi announce kar sakti ho 🤣 I was like - hai ram! 😆 And nether Lokesh had the mind to understand the difference 😛

Yup, I am loving it... 😆 Wat about u? Who r ur favs?

Haha
AWWHHH looks like you have observed a lot about him. Have you seen uncut videos? If not I have shared few written updates of Videos in the forum recently see .😃

Yes Navin totally I agree.

Haha seat or baithe ki jarurat nahi, aap Khare hoke b Kar sakte ho was Hilarious man 🤣

Both Karan and Lokesh were stupid!😆

I'm enjoying uncut videos more because they're revealing so much more about contestants...as the episodes are not enough to see the show.

My favorite is definitely Karan, then Rohan, Bani, Lopa Lokesh, Gaurav!😆 You?????

The uncut videos are really fun which involves Karan!😆
Edited by *Dev.* - 7 years ago