Karan Mehra AT - OPEN For ALL Page16 NOTE

Posted: 7 years ago

Hello Bigg Boss Viewers! πŸ€—

Here I present you all, The Karan Mehra - Apka Naitik, Appreciation Thread(AT).😳

Please Like All these posts to get added in this club.

Let's appreciate our Hero, who keeps Karwa Chauth for his wife, Nisha, who takes stand for what he thinks is right, who tries to solve the fights or arguments, who works in the kitchen with strategy, who is here to impress us with his simplicity, who is cute and smart.

πŸ˜ƒLove, Life, Live... .⭐️

Regards Dev.

Please Hit Like and its OPEN FOR ALL.

Edited by *Dev.* - 7 years ago

Born     Karan Ajay Mehra
Jalandar, Punjab, India
Occupation     Actor, Model, Fashion Designer
Years active     2009 - present
Spouse(s)     Nisha Rawal (2012-present)
Karan Mehra is an Indian television actor, model and fashion designer. He had played the lead role of Naitik Singhania in the TV serial Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.[1]

Mehra was brought up in Delhi. His father Ajay Mehra is running a construction business and his mother is a homemaker. He took an acting course at the Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute. He is married to Nisha Rawal.

He began studying to become a fashion designer at National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi. He worked as a designer for four years in his hometown Noida.

He came to Mumbai and started working for directors Rajkumar Hirani and Ram Gopal Verma being an assistant in four movies. He appeared in the movie Love Story 2050. After that, he started doing modeling and TV commercials. In 2009, he entered in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai as the male lead Naitik Singhania. He participated in the dance shows Nach Baliye 5 and Nach Baliye Shriman v/s Shrimati along with his wife Nisha Rawal.

Filmography     Edit
Television
2009-2016 : Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai as Naitik Raj Shekhar Singhania
2010: Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai as Naitik (guest)
2012: Nach Baliye 5 as Himself With Nisha Rawal
2013: Nach Baliye Shriman v/s Shrimati as Himself
2016: Bigg Boss 10 as Himself
Films
Key

Denotes films that have not yet been released
Year     Title     Role     Notes
2008     Love Story 2050     Karan's Friend     
2017     Basthi Hai Sasthi

Sasha Chi Chen

Members List and Important Announcements
Members are the MOST Important part of the admirer club so we all members are hereby listed respectfully here.

πŸ˜›
*Dev.*
Saraa.
_Harshita_
-Cruiser-

Briyanikidaig
Diasingh2

😳

_Harshita, viji2111, diasingh2, .Poorva., ScreamForMe, Briyanikidaig, -Cruiser-, Saraa., Kays94, -Priya-,
For your eyes only,
Small wonder
We know we all Hate rules ! 😳 but to have fun here, we all have to follow few pointers which are stated below. πŸ˜ƒ

Regarding Appreciation Threads : Appreciation threads are to be used to praise and appreciate particular favorite contestant. All discussions related to contestant's performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to ATs. Please don't use the AT's as a forum to bash/mock/discuss other contestants/members, discuss what is happening on the forum or elsewhere on IF or other social networking sites, basically keep it related to what the AT is about.
No Random couple/Group/Member/Animal ATs are allowed in the name of fun as such ATs are mostly filled with only spamming . Only Individual ATs of this season's Contestants and Host Salman Khan AT will be allowed .

If a real life officially married couple is participating together, then a couple AT only for them is allowed. Individual ATs must talk about the respective person for and his/her interaction with the others one in the context of show post/discussions. If two contestants are performing together then discussion on that performance will be allowed in the respective AT of the contestants for that day. ATs are subject to closures for violations of the AT rules.

a. Chatting: Members seem to be more into chatting so please reduce the personal chatting because we do have a chat club for that purpose so keep that in mind. However, we do allow minimum chatting in ATs, provided it is related to this AT alone. Additionally Do not spam with just emotions/numbers to increase post count/pages. Do not quote long quotes. You can quote three posts maximum and they should be small.
ATs are open for everyone, however, do not invade the AT with the purpose to rile up the fans or instigate them. Everyone has their right to voice out their opinions and should NOT be judged/generalized based on their likes/dislikes. If any of your fellow members/friends fails to follow the rules, kindly ask them to edit out or tell them its wrong rather than joining them and aggravate the issues further and equally responsible for carrying forward an unfavorable situation. Hence be responsible and take responsibility because that way you may prevent action taken against your AT thread.
ATs/discussions threads can NOT be used to target other members and NO pinpointing activity/mock or taking digs here toward other fan groups.Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members/Dev team members are strictly PROHIBITED here.

b. Report: If you see anyone breaching the rules in any of the threads in the main forum, you will not come here and rant it out about it and snowball the issue further! Instead make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action.
We can assure you guys that we only takes action where it's legit reason. However, here is a little catch for the stalkers who just want to report in order to get the AT closed down - If you report any post/comments that has no legit reason, you will be responsible for action against you for stalking.

c. Penalties: If the DT sees more than 3 people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week, the effects of violations will kick start, which go as follows:
First Violation - Warning Note
Second - Another Warning Note
Third - Another Warning Note
Fourth- Close the AT for 24 hrs (1 Day)
Fifth - Close AT for 72 hrs (3 Days)
Sixth - Close AT for 1 week (7 Days)
Seventh - Get rid of AT completely from the BB10 Forum/Shift it to Celebrity Fan Club Forum.
The rules are applicable for multiple violation and not single post as it will be dealt individually. Having said that, please do not assume that every report submitted by opposite fan group will be entertained. We will go through the reports and only if we find the report valid based on above rules, then we will speak to the Admins of the AT and action will be taken accordingly as stated above.

I really liked today's episode in which Karan kept Karwa Chauth Vrat for Nisha and lived when he got emotional in confession room and Bigg Boss game him sweets and pictures of Nisha and family. He followed the rituals without doing showing off. That's very genuine. Also, he pacified a sulking and crying Rohan. His behavior is really so good.
Please add me.after today's episode I became his fan
Jiya
Hey Dev!! Lovely AT!!

Add my name please.πŸ˜‰

I was not his fan but he has really impressed me😊.

I
Originally posted by Briyanikidaig

Please add me.after todays and's episode I became his fan
Jiya

Awww done. Please be active here now.
Originally posted by diasingh2

Hey Dev!! Lovely AT!!

Add my name please.πŸ˜‰

I was not his fan but he has really impressed me😊.

I

Thanks haha. I'm still editing it, there are So many awards he has won which I need to add as well.

Done madam.

I'm sure gradually he will.make his place in your heart.😳