KaIra OS- Showers Of Blessings

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Heyy friends ... I am here with a composition of mine which I rewrote for KaIra ... I hope you enjoy πŸ€—

Leja leja re... haay haay leja

Nee muiye, nee muiye, nee muiye...

be there on time, he affectionately whispered in her ear as she tucked  in the button of his shirt... SURE, a crimson Naira replied, he accelerated his car and left for the Office making her wonder of the wonderful day ahead, I LOVE U TOO Karthik , she said to his framed poster again and again practicing for what to say in the evening😳

Nee muiye maila mann meraa, kya karna aisa rang gora

Jo piya naa rijhaaye

it had been a week since they got married, a love marriage it was ... not with expressed need but with a mutual decision... their love was yet to be confessed... they stole glances of each other, had their share of phone calls and terrace meetings where she desperately waited for him to say that he loves her but he had intentionally kept her waiting because he never wanted something regular and boring for his lady, it had to be special!!!😎

Nee muiye mann maila, mann maila kya karna hai aisa

they were not able to stay together, spend time together... because of the endless rituals and the so-time demanding relatives ...it was just after a hectic and a tiresome day that they were able to see each other properly but only to yawnπŸ₯±

Naa bhaaye piya ko, tann gora kya karna hai aisa

it had been 6 days of being married to be precise... and he had not even kissed her... yeah, not even once... she knew he loves her but what was the reason that forced him to hold  back??? that was a fact  that caused her immense worry but the warmth of his embrace, the naughtiness of his cuddle and the intensity in his eyes satisfied her...😳

Leja leja churaake saare rang leja

how was god able to create someone so perfect!!! the features, the simplicity, the beauty, looking at her photograph... she was just for him... her fragrance was something which tantalized him and the way she carried herself left him mesmerized but he was a strong hearted person, HIGH ON SELF CONTROL!!! control because he knew about how she wanted him to kiss her in the first rain of that season, he missed that chance because of his business trip but better late than never he thought as he wanted to gift his wife her first kiss in the rain...😳

Raatee raatee mai bhigu saath me, tu aisee mulaakaat leja

HEYY GANGA MAIYYA, pls no rains for today she prayed looking at her new dress she wanted to wear for her special moment... GOD can I have my showers of blessings today??? he requested... looking at the roaring clouds...πŸ˜‰

Leja leja, leja leja re, leja leja ha re...

it was drizzling and she patiently waited for him...thunder stroked as he stepped out of his car only to see her getting drenched in rain... she was busy dancing her heart out in the rains... feeling the freezing air on her face...she did not see him but took a pause the moment she felt his presence and then unknowingly his hand slid into hers... she held it tightly... he stepped closer, keeping back all her wet tresses from her face... she closed her eyes as his palm covered half her face... he whispered I LOVE U under her breathe as his lips were just an inch apart from hers... not letting her reciprocate, he sealed his lips with hers... leaving her stunned... wide eyed but then even she responded as the soft kiss turned out to be something very intense where he freely explored the whole territory of her mouth...☺️

Chaahu paas paas aana, koyee dhundh ke bahaana

Tumhe apana Maana

PUT IN MY SEAT BELT, she pouted... and he did so then noticing her sharp nose... but as he started the engine of his car, it broke down for the worse... the path was lonely and weather horrible... they both got out to find some shelter but ended up enjoying the heavy downpour...πŸ˜‰

Chaahe ruthe yeh jamaana, chaahe maare jag taana

Tumako hai paana

she took his hands and put it around her waist...leaning into him, the warmth of his chest was enough to comfort her in the cool winds of the rains... he stood still feeling her existence in him... he was convinced because of her way of finding protection in him... unknowingly a tear rolled down his eye thinking about how he was just about to lose her some time back... tears go unnoticed  being drenched in heavy rains but he knew that even she had cried... NO WORRIES, NO STRESS, NO HARD FEEINGS he said to her to soothe her aching soul...😭

Nee muiye saaree raato kee, kahaanee koyee toh hogee

Jo jaage taare raato ko, ya jaage jogee

KARTHIK ,how can someone find such a perfect filmy setup that too in the middle of nowhere, even when there don't exist basic necessities??? she asked childishly while stepping into the hut seeing some stakes of grass and bundles of firewood... rajat himself was trying to figure out the answer to this question!!!πŸ€”

Hoo.. nee muiye.. haay..

Nee muiye hotee hai, kucch baate hotee hai raato me

while lighting the fire, he did not dare look up to see her get rid of her wet clothes... but the moment he looked up she stepped out wearing his shirt and he complimented her saying that it suited her more than him!!! she sat with him... trying to break the silence and start a conversation... but she truly admitted to herself that the moment was awkward, she was never a self conscious individual in front of karthik but today... thinking about how her shirtless husband sat in front of her with her wearing his shirt was making her feel embarrassed...😳

Jo jaage hai jogee ya taare jage hai raato me

he held her hand to compliment her for the 27th time and say that he loves her for the 30th time, she giggled at how the situation had become so dramatic, so filmy but it was a bit late for them to do the talking because now his deep dark brown eyes did the talking with her bottomless dove shaped ones and it was after a few moments that the breathe did the talking...his manly cologne complimenting her sweet breathe...😳

Leja leja re mehakee raat me churaake saare rang leja

Raatee raatee mai bhigu...

he kissed her on the forehead, nibbled her nose and actually chewed her lip...her hands wrapped around his shoulder inviting him to be the closest, fingering down his chest she placed countless kisses gifting him some  bites which even he had not done till now!!!

she gulped down her choked throat as he came closer... closer for his lips to discover the secret behind her soft skin, closer for his breathe to penetrate deep down inside her as was his desire...☺️

Nee muiye, nee muiye, leja leja re

Bhigu re.. haai

she was an delicate beauty who shivered on his slightest of touch but she had wholeheartedly submitted herself to him, confiding in him for each word he said trusting him for each of his action... I LOVE U he said again when her breathing grew rapid...😳

Nee muiye, nee muiye, nee muiye

Leja leja aa re

loving him was such a wonderful feeling... it was now that she realized how he made her complete, how he sensed each of her pain and fulfilled each of her desire. this was how she wanted to live, she just wanted to be his... FOREVER!!!πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
It was lovely reading.
You write very well.