What is Sarla's problem

kam0607 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
In which house hold does the Sister-in-law get to be the heir of the brother's house?  
I don't understand what world does this happen in?  I can understand distributing property and wealth equally between all the siblings, but why would Sarla have to make any decisions in her bother's house?
I can understand running the household for a few days to help the family out, but seriously which Sister get's to control her her borther's house when he has a wife, 3 grown up kids, and a daughter in law...

nonsense...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is an insult for us to watch  this stupidest, dumbest, evil and pousonous show. I took an oath not to record this pathetic nonsense show for our evening quota of entertainment after the wretched so called Sarla's vengeance drama on poor Shrivastsvas! Get lost Sarla! Go to gutters! Edited by Desdemona - 7 years ago
savebookworm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
19 October episode made me very depressed.riya talking to the swing.looking at stupid Ashok and his support for his devil wife irritates me.the final bit was kushiya hitting Nirmala. Raniya is an insult to many abused women who do not put up with such behaviour from their inlaws
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
raniya is an insult ...continue to accept her husband after he placed her on a bet 
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This whole serial is a big JOKE...Riya is the most stupidest, idiotest, bitch i have seen in any show...
Sarla is the female lead, and was so wronged by Raghav n Shantiya, hence she is seeking vengeance now...and she will win, cause in the end only the hero or heroine wins.

Best will be the day she will kick Shantiya out of Shanti Van.
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sarla is favourite if cvs like shagun of yhm...
They cant get rid of her.. because i think the actress has probably put her money to the show.. 🤣
savebookworm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
or promised to marry the wrter
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: savebookworm

or promised to marry the wrter

Something else too.. dont want to say it out..😉