Did Manoj Pujabi falsely pose himself as a commoner in Bigg Boss 10?

Posted: 7 years ago
EXPOSED! Manoj Punjabi Bigg Boss 10 aam aadmi contestant is a celebrity!

Bigg Boss 10 contestant, Manoj Punjabi, has started making headlines within a day of his stay in the controversial house. He promised to bring in a lot of drama into the show and looks like he has already started his plans. Manoj seems to be hungry for attention and his only focus is to create drama in the show somehow. This season, as we all know, has a mix of celebrities and common man. Manoj is one of the 8 aam aadmi contestants who have entered the 10th season of Bigg Boss. But now his presence has raised some question. Yes, you got that right. Reports claim that Manoj is a celebrity and not a common man.
The Jairpur based contestant claims of being a common man is false as he had been in a reality show in the past. Mano, lovingly called as Manu had contestant for Mallika Sherawat's popular reality show, The Bachelorette India: Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika. On this Life OK show aired in 2013, Mallika was supposed to find an ideal partner for herself. Manoj was one of the contenders of the show and was trying his luck to become the Bollywood actress' husband. Mallika Sherawat search for an ideal man ended with Vijay Singh, who won the season. She didn't marry him after the show. But unfortunately, Manoj didn't make it to the finals and didn't gain much popularity then.
In Bigg Boss 10's premiere episode, Manoj entered the house with TV actor Gaurav Chopra. He claims to be a businessman by profession and a popular hero of Jaipur. Manoj enjoys He enjoys partying and playing cricket in his free time. He was lucky to be selected amongst the huge list of commoners and enter the Bigg Boss house. Manoj Punjabi is confident that he will win the season for sure. No wonder, he is upto cheap trick inside the show.

He has already rubbed shoulders with few contestants in the house over unnecessary issues. Manoj also picks petty issues and makes a hue-and-cry out of it. His attention-seeking ability and attitude makes it clear that he will soon turn out to be the problem maker in the show.

Link - http://www.india.com/showbiz/exposed-manoj-punjabi-bigg-boss-10-aam-aadmi-contestant-is-a-celebrity-1596440/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: mangoLUV

Exactly I feel it's highly unfair for people who have never faced camera the one's that are truly the 'aam aadmi' I actually wouldn't have minded if he was entertaining but he's really annoying as F and I just can't stand wannabe's like him.😕

None of these self proclaimed contestants are commoners. They all had a history behind them. These are failed celebrities 😆 Apart from Lokesh none of these faces are unknown. That Manveer guy, I've seen him in some of the episodes in Sabdhan India 🤢
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
 saare he india wale phr industry wale huge phr ðŸ¤ª
Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
neither he's a comman man neither celeb, he's just a wannabe struggler, Jis lagta hai woh personality mein Ejaz, looks mein Gautam or luck mein prince hai.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nibhita said she was in top ten of miss india contest
So she is not commoner alsl
All of them are jhoote except our lokesh peyari and navin sir
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
He is a struggler who is hungry for attention and fame🤢
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
they should really make it 
aam aadmi and strugglers

coz celebs aren't these man..this article itself sounds so stupid..if some one is a celeb..for starters..people KNOW them!!

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They are not celebrities either...they are wannabes. But what we have to do with celebrity vs commoner...they are just two groups who are pitted against each other for this show? Our voting atey based on our choice not their celebrity status.
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
According to bigg boss...failed celebrities/strugglers= commoners...
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am so irritated with these two guys, Manoj Punjabi, and baba. 
And this lady Priyanka. They act cheap and talk cheap. I really feel sorry for his so called Canada husband.