monali15 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
wanted a male villian in the story ...nd I think the guy who is playing terrorist's boss is perfect choice for villan his expression are cruel instead of terrorist he should be brought as new villian.Edited by monali15 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shatika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
terrorist's boss😆 are u kidding after tanuja getting injured all the terrorist will be arrested by police then how boss will be a new villain?? and this attack is introduced just to make rishi realize tanu's soul present in tanuja..!!!!
monali15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shatika

terrorist's boss😆 are u kidding after tanuja getting injured all the terrorist will be arrested by police then how boss will be a new villain?? and this attack is introduced just to make rishi realize tanu's soul present in tanuja..!!!!

no yaar ...I think u didn't read it properly I m Saying earlier Many of us wanted new villian instead of mk...so he could hv played villian role...I m nt saying dis terrorist to turn new villian.
shatika thumbnail
OK I thought something else...but srsly loving friendly and sweet malaika she shouldn't turn negative instead she should come to know about rishis feelings towards tanuja and should play cupid in tanshi lovestory and should leave for us..!! that would be better and positive end of mk character
shatika thumbnail

Originally posted by: monali15

no yaar ...I think u didn't read it properly I m Saying earlier Many of us wanted new villian instead of mk...so he could hv played villian role...I m nt saying dis terrorist to turn new villian.

OK but truly dont want malaika to turn negative as I am liking her friendly and sewwt gesture
monali15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shatika

OK but truly dont want malaika to turn negative as I am liking her friendly and sewwt gesture

yup she shouldn't change I like d way she is now nd her bond wid tanuja