Rishna analysis n appreciation-15,16th october(all scenes updated!)

pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Here i am bak again wid our rishna!! this time we will have discussion on the two episodes together.. already i ahve read some posts regarging them ths week.. so let me try to pul all those thngs together.. have a good read dear frnds..please do take time to read ths.and share ur views too❤️(special thanks to dadi bua..she vl have spl mention here..mohini too)

before beginning...wat makes rishna so adorable??? my answer is their frnship..they are besties before they became couples..its not love alone... bt their nok-jhoks make them unique from other couples... raina is secretly loving him so much...bt rishab is still busy tauting her... i am sure these cute nok-jhoks will pave way to their sizzzling chemistry later... am happy tht cvs are providing enough space to develop their relationship in between all br drama( i hope they wont let me down changing ths opinion in future!!).. evn though its a revenge drama..thank u cvs for giving this wonderful couple...  

so here goes... the scenes!!! i am planning to give dialogues along wid ths scenes..hope u wont get bored( dedicated to kryan...one of our member..who has asked me to have dialogues too...,i dnt knw how far i vl be successful...bt let me try..sorry in advance for mistakes❤️) 

scene 1( i vl be wid my raina..whereevr she goes)

our jhansi rani was in search of the mystery behind the building collapse...she went there telling lie to rishab... bt ths is rishb,raina...u dnt knw him.. he knws every movement of u... he knws wat u are..n wat u are upto...he is caring a lot for ur life raina... u did the worst thing..him being ur best frnd y did u lied to him??? watever be the situation..he smells it found u exactly at the right place... u always blame him for making fun of you... bt u have never noticed his care raina!!! 

he was literally shouting at her for telling lies to him... he just pulls her to take her out of tht home with all his strength..as if he only has the right to do tht!!!

Rishb: tum paagal ho gayi ho? kyun gayi thi tum vaahan akeli?
raina was justifying herself tht she wanted to knw wats happening ter.. (really raina?? u r putting not only urself in danger..but also him always.. if u continue doing the same... u only vl suffer...poor rishb!)mujhse poocho tum jo bhi ppoch na hein
raina: y are u pulling me??
rishb: jus shut up.. sawaal mein karon..jawaab tum doongi(👏 perfect rishb... its always raina who questions u..ths time u gave it bak)
rishb:tum grocery mein gayi thi? jhoot bola mujhse? bina bataye chale kyun vahan??

raina was justyfying again!!
now rishb was again reminding her tht br is dead now..bt raina never admits!!
Rishab:tumhe kya lagtha hein? tumhe kya karna hein?? tumhe kya chaahiye...? mujhse poocho!mujhse baat karo..mujhse poocho tum jo bhi poochna hein.,..dnt go anywhere alone..!!(wowww👏 so u want ur wife to share everythng which disturbs her, wid u...note guys..he is providing us major relatioship goals!!!😆)
raina: kyun batao tumhe??? hum pati-patni hein kya? tum meri pati hein kya? kya hein (raina..dnt tell me tht u never wish him to accept u as his wife... u want him to accept u na??)

rishb: acha..pati patni nahin hein..bt since v have decided to act like tht...atleast do justice to it.. wat if something happens to u?? ppl vl only come n ask me..n i hav to answer them!! ( ths time he was very much straight forward...he really meant wat he told)

rishb again:accha ek baat aur.. mujhe majboor mat karo taaki tumhe rassi se baandh karke ghar mein rakna pade!!!( rishb..u vl need to do ths soon since she always go for dangerous adventures.. even though u told tht u were joking.. u meant tht..n we all knew it🤣) rishb immediately changed his mood... he was all the way angry wid her... bt wen ths dialogue comes his mood changed entirely within split of a second..ever taunting rishb was bak again🤣
raina give a look..for wich rishb: arrey..majak thaa yaar.. look kyaa de rahi hoon??🤣(really rishb...?? ru afraid of ur wife😉)
aham is rocking as rishb.. most of the time he will have dialogues goes in pages.. bt he manages to pull out it wid ease widout losing the depth.. he is never monotonous(at times i felt appu being ths).. he has got an amazing skill for modulating his voice..

raina..was sad for telling lies and avoiding rishab.. her face emoted it very well❤️

Edited by pilar - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pilar thumbnail
scene 2: bajirao mastani went for a date🤣 

our cutie cutie dadi was tauting bahu mohini

dadi to nalin: dekh dekh..teri biwi ko dekh!!!uski parvarish dekh..! haan..bete ko raam banathe banathe,,,raavan bana diya...🤣( arreyy waah dadi..kya comparison diya aapne🤣) rishb is the raavn who abducted sita aka raina?? really... u r unbelivable!!!🤣❤️)

guys..u hav to see mohinis expression for ths!!🤣

Rishna enters!!
mohii asking them where is yug??

dadi: kya bolo... bajirao mastani ko pooch rehi ke mastana kahaan hein...(arrey wah daadi..u r nailing it🤣 do u really feel rishna like bajirao mastani?? n ofcourse u gave the rite name to yug..."mastana"🤣)

arrey..yeh dono to woh..kya kehti angresi mein??date par gaye dein..(ohooo daadi❤️ aap daadi nahin hein... u r cupid..😆) at this age too u r interested in dates🤣

raina: haan daadi..haan dadi..hum date pe bhi to gaye dhe..aapki poudhe nein saara majak gharaab kar diya
daadi: kyaa?? kyaa baat kar rahin hein??haan..vaise mujhe dhakka nahin laga hein..😆 kyaa hein..iske khoon mein romance kam hein..(tauting mohini🤣)
see rainas expression for ths
(raina.. u vl regret telling ths,, count on me.. dont push him to an extend tht u no longer can control him... agar rishab romanic ho jaati tho...😉) vaise..dadi... already he has got most of ur qualities.. u r already so romantic..so rishb too vl have the traces...😆)

by the way rishb was not at liking all these..he was iritated and was gng upstairs!!

dadi: oyee..sun..tere biwi ke iccha heina maine poori karoogi( cutie cutie dadi playing cupid again🤣 matlab woh angresi mein kya kahengi??  throw karoongi..reception throw karrongi.( for wich u need to see risnas expression😆) 
daadi is throwing reception🤣
aur uske baad honeymoon par throw karrongi( oh really dadi...????? i thnk every home needs a dadi like ths🤣)
fed up mohini..

cutie dadi..
.fed up rishb goes upstairs🤣

i have no right to analyse ths dadi..shes just amazing as jassi..rishan-dadi-mohini combo is unbeatable onscreen.. yaahan yeh sab hein,..vahaan khusi aur majak hoti rahti hein..much loveee❤️

pilar thumbnail
Scene 3:: hello..rishb..u have put ton weight... do some workout!!!🤣
naughty dadi comes again wid a spl gift for raina..lets c what it is!! 
raina:: dadi..dadi aap??
dadi: kyun..nahi aa sakti( arrey wahh dadi..kya expression de diya aapne!!! 😆 it was a hint for ur naughty gift dadi😆.)). main na.. tere liye kuch laayin hoon..!!
raina: mere liye gift?
dadi..haan gift..giving her tht..tells a spl "all the best" tht too two times she lest the scene!!

rishb enters!!

Raina:: chalo...koyi toh mere baare mein sochta hein..!(ohoo..raina..so u want rishb to thnk abt u.. thn why did u tell him tht u want to leave him!!!..come on raina..decide wat u want!!) dadi mere liye gift laayi hein...(rishb alert..walks slowly to raina..coz its none other than dadi who gave the gift..it must be some😉)
raina: shayad koyi nayi dress..nayi jwellery..ya phir...
rishb looks through..only to see a sexy nighty...🤣(( arrey waah dadi..kya gift diya aapne)🤣
his expression was priceless...raina never expected ths
awkward raina: mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hein...
rishb:kyun?? nighty dekh kar romantic ho gayi kya?? romantic date ki baat karni hein kya?? ( c rishu is giving it bak)

raina: mujhe batao ..tum mujh par itna kyun chillaya(oh..so ur sad for tht)
rishb: accha,toh yeh baat hein...tum neeche isliye drama kiya...daadi ke saamne..taaki mujhe                   daate..or tum khade khade taaliyaan bajao..not funny( so he understud rainas             idea!!!❤️)

raina: sorry...accha rishab, do minute yeh jagde ka mood side mein chod do..and now raina was alerting rishb regarding yugs lie...

Rishb is asking as if watz the big deal!!. (dumbo rishb is not at all understnding somethng is fishy...raina was telling wat she saw ter...bt rishb cant accept ths ( rishab..ths is ur problem..morning u were asking her to share everything ...wat she thnks..wat she needs etc etc..and wen she tells u ...u dnt even mind her..watz ur prblem rishb?? she needs ur help..believe her!!)

rishb: oh god chindi...not again!!! telling ths he go hide inside the wardrob🤣( cause he cant bear with br again,..since br already dead...he is fed up wid rainas br stories!!)
raina: kya kar rahe ho? rishb..am damn serious!! woh baad..woh bookamb...mujhe lagta hein vo aur kuch nahin balki br thaa...br is back
(u need to c rishbs reaction for ths!!)
rishb: chindi ,,mein tumhe paagal ghaane mein daaldoonga🤣(actually both of u are mad...😆..complement very well each other)

raina: rishb..tum aise kyun ho..yeh kya karti rehti hoon??

rishb..comin outside..all in a hurry.."tum aise kyun ho yaar?tum paagal ho gayi..jab dekho..yaan br..vaahaan br..iske andar br..uske andar br...( wat an expressive tune guys🤣 and his exprssions...❤️

"pata mujhe kya lagta hein...kahin br tumhaari andar to nahin hein??

raina shocked

rishb continues:hello??( 🤣 hear tht hello again😆) tum zinda ho ki mar gayi??(touching her face) n forehead

even raina couldnt stop laughing!! raina: kya kar rahe ho

rishb: looking at her... br baahar aajavo..come on..apni asliroop mein baahar aajavo..br..baahar aavo bahar aavo..🤣( oh my god... rishb is giving everythng bak to her... remember wen she did the same wid rishb???????🤣)
hilarious scene ever!!

raian was reminding him..ths is not funny ..she is serious..bt rishb never admits...he claims tht raina is mad thnking abt br..she thn left him walks away..
rishb thn again stops her.. and ask her..wat u vl do if ur really a br... for which raina replies tht first she will kill him and eat him.. they share cute nok-jhoks.. raina was tauting rishab since he has put on weight..his excuse was tht kamalputa gaav mein only br come doing gym..he couldnt do...rishb is truly sad..since he has gone out of shape(really rishb?..u already have chissellled body) raina was again teasing him..she tells hee needs to do weight training n all..he needs o lift some 50-100 kgs...rishb..immediately gave it bak..if it is 50-100..its better to lift raina itself!!!( man... back again..king of nok-jhok) they ran around only to fall on bed..in each others arms!!!

they always had tht hidden cord of love...which they never realize... they whenevr comes close..lost in each other..ths time even rishb had tht magic feeling..lost in her eyes...they forget the world around them,,atleast for sometime!! they never ever need gifts such as the one dadi gave... wen time comes they vl realize.. or are they realizing?? how much they wanted to be together??? 

few momets apart...the magic cord was broken..both were visibly uncomfortable!! so the avoid eye contact( coz eyes speak alot abt their true feelings)
rishb somehow wants to change the topic..so he tells her tht he dnt like her...the reason...she is like a police... "chori kahaan huyi?,nahin huyi?..tho karva do.🤣.khudi chor banavo..aur khudi uska invetigation karo..bilkul like police..thtz y i dnt like u (wowww rishb.. u described her character very well)

for which raina tells tht even he is not gud...she already enquired abt him... n he nevr ever listen to her.!!(shes is really sad for tht rishb..) he being carefree immediately brngs a list of gfs whom he always listens!!! coz they knw how to make him listen..n raina dnt knw tht( rishab u will not tell ths again,...once u realize ur feelings for raina... to save her from br. u vl always need to listen to her!! her fears...her dbts... infact u vl not be able to stay widout her in future... her absence only will prove ths to u!!!)

they thn goes downstairs after making a bet... they looked like a picture perfect couple!! 
rishb was visibly happy wen dadi tells their love story..'( dnt knw he was acting..or was tht hapinness real)

raina wen thnks to make him sing..she smiles..rishab seeing ths felt somethng fishy,,he gave an expression!!!❤️

his smile was all gone wen they asked him to sing.. bt he winked at ved..which means he was confident on his talent to sing!!!!

they have a clean undrstanding on screen n offscreen... how easily they are pulling out the scenes.. tht rehearsels for the entire bedroom scene proved it..both were complementing each other..and was giving inputs to improve the scenes.. aham-krystle..👏 wonderful actors❤️
 i couldnt even point out a mistake... lovely couple rishna!!!

pilar thumbnail
ok guys... lets move on to october 16..rishna scenes... i vl be updating ths slowly..coz i am bit busy wid my personal life... sorry for tht

scene 5: Never ever tell me tht i am unromantic!! did u get tht raina???

our dear rishu is very much tensed to sing a song!! he is having stage fear..bt somehow manages to sing it!! infact he was dng an action song...like a kid... he even had actions for the lyrics!!!! 

oh my god... his voice..it was shaky in the begiining.🤣(.wat a dubbing yaar... wat an actor..aham..it was exactly ike his first performance ever...he was looking up memorising the lyrics!!🤣 he was too cute like a kg kig..wen he performed it... i cant believe him... (is ths the same aham who did the intense role like karna n arjun mehra!!..) he can even be too cute like ths too... i never thght he can be ths cute too!!! i was a bit skeptical abt watching ths scne..but... he is such an awesome actor..i dnt knw if anyother actor can be ths versatile!!!❤️(also in my personal opinion... it wasnt tht bad... he actually sings well.. i knw it..ths scene was overloaded wid cuteness actually!!! not coz it was unbearable...)

nw nalin want rishb to stop ths gaana..which was lost from his hands..so he asked him to stop..for wich..cu hw rishb replies!!!

rishb: ek minute ek minute ek minute..actually meri biwi(woww..❤️) hamesha mujhse shikaar karti hein ki main romantic nahin (as of nw shes rite rishab!!!) romantic gaane nahin gaata hoon...tho mein chaahtha hoon ki aaj...aap sabke saamne..mein ek romantic gaana gaavoon..taaki all will be the eyewitness.. so tht dubara yeh kahe tho keh sake ki "nahin nahin ..rishb aisa bilkul nahin hain!!!

eveybody was afraid...coz thy cant bear another song of rishb...so everbody was dicouraging him... bt he was determined...

and thn goes the most beautiful track tere sang yaara(i wish i could add tht song here..it suits to them well)..he dedicates to raina❤️(i personally had a wish..tht i wanted to hear it in his own voice!!bt unfortunately...also wen i watched the sbs for ths...i thght rishb was acting too gud to win the bet.. bt in the episode i felt like he was genuine wid his feelings...) tht was the most beautiful dance so far regarding rishna in our show..since both were visibly happy..enjoying it..raina
 initialy was shocked to see rishb singing for her.. bt eventually danced wid him..n was happily following his lead!!!! how expressive rishb was in those scenes!! each n every line!!!!❤️ 

and then he stops..looking at her...giving a reaction.."hows it?? dont u dare challenge me again for a bet????"❤️..raina had no reply even!!! she was infact overwhlemed by rishbs ths move!!!

rishab.. u are rite...she vl never ever complain tht u r unromantic!!! c his expression guys..raina was enjoying every bit of tht song.. she was happy to stay close to him❤️

Scene 6: Raina in danger... no way... wen i am here!!!!
yes..he was the first one to see raina on the floor.. he for a split of avsecond couldnt believe his eyes tht her duppatta had caught fire!!!

rainaaa... he screamed!!! (guys..listen it again.. it had fear,pain and love for her)..he required sometime to get out of the shock...

but raina.. she was not even hearing him..she was infact very much shocked tht she was lost somewhere... she couldnt even getup!!!! she was looking at her burning dupatta helpless!!! 

rishb runs... towards her!! helped her to get up...hugged..her.. consoled her.. and gave her his coat!!!...
 raina was mechanical..she was still in shock. she was standing ter wid a fear in her eyes..and was involuntarily following rishb's words...!!!

he was a perfect loving n caring husband ter..the way he hugged her...!!!❤️
.. she wud have died or atleast wud have got some burnings.. but..when rishb is ter...wil he let anything to happen to her???????❤️
and thn he immediately takes her upstairs...

i shud appreciate mohini too in this scene... she was not a saas there..she truly cared for raina as her own mother!!! ❤️

pilar thumbnail
this post vil be a bit longer and wil be the last one regarding ths episode!!!... since,i have to include more than two scenes... plz bear wid it dear frns...n share ur views to regarding all my analyiss!!!!!

Scene 7: mein tumse zyada hot lag raha hoon na???🤣❤️

Raina who was tired due to the accident happened earlier...was peacefully sleeping!
suddenly she heard a sound..open her eyes..just to see a shadow in her bedroom...
she jumped up from her bed..
Raina: kaun hein waha?? koyi to hein waha..rishab kahaan chala gaya???

she was immediately searching for him next to her!!!!❤️ bt was missing!!

she thn was comforting herself drinking water..

Raina:kuch nahin raina..tum so jaa..raina... raina... koyi nahin thaa..bhool jaa..aur agar koyi thaa bhi... koyi nahin teri baat par vishwas karne vaali..khas karke rishb(very true..he is already very much tired of ur br dramas😆) "chindi...tum pagal ho gayi ho..br mar gayi..so jaa chu chaap"(woww raina..tht was exactly very much like rishb..🤣) vaise tho vo sahi kehrahen he..tum so ja chup chaap..par kyaa karon bahut  darr lag raha hein!!

th again the shadow... n the sound..raina in alert!!! covered her head with the blanket!!
the silhoutte was approaching!!!!

Raina: jai maa durga..jai maa durga!! yeh rishb kahaan reh gaya..??(tum kahaan ho rishb..?? ur wife needs  u very badly!!!❤️)

and thn the silhoutte... removed her blanket...she didint even opened her eyes... she screamed so hard tht the whole house may fall down...
and thn he closed her mouth!!! she was still screaming..so tht he switch on the light...

raina opened her eyes...onlY to see what????????
RISHAB IN A SEXY NIGHTY🤣

She at first was like "watz ths???" and then she was laughing her heart out🤣(i thnk it was a genuine laughter..she wasnt acting at all!!!
rishb was looking at her smiling at first(he was content to see raina laughing..wat he needed was ths only❤️ for which he took all these efforts!!!coz his raina was all down due to the part incident

rishab: what?? tumse zyada hot lag rahoon na?? (ofcourse rishb..u r are) n he gave an expression!!!! oh my goddd... 🤣

Raina : laughing...hot??? and callss him near her..she was again tauting him for his pot belly..(really raina... ?? are u kidding... he has got a chisselled body..cant u see tht)
Rishb: annoyed🤣 stop it now!! there is no tym to go to gym..thn how can i bulid up my body??
Raina:: gulabo...(calling him gulabo🤣 of course since hes is in pink nighty🤣

rishb annoyed... gulabo? u hav got allegy wid gulabo right?? and thn raina was again taunting him for putting on weight!!! for wich rishb push her away.. and went bak(he was too cute in tht scene!!!)

Raina:laughing..genuinly happy asking herself!! "yeh rakshas itna sheriff kyun hein?? ❤️

this was the cutest scene ever in tht episode... these two made the scene to another level... this was a very personal moment for both of thm...even though it was to make her happy,even though it was a fun moment...he did it for her n was strictly personal...these small small thngs are making their life beautiful!!he may not have taken her out for a date..bt he knw how to make her happy..❤️!!!! he is the coolest husband🤣

aham n krystle amazes me!!! i never thght aham would do such a scene... the actor in him is surprising me every now n then in brahmarakshas..he is breaking his image he created with the intense roles..and the actor in him is growing day by day!!! from larger than life role to the boy next door!! u made it aham..n i am loving you!!! 
n krystle ..shes is complementing him in every possible way.. she has got striking expressions for all the scenes!! bt for the past 2-3 episodes..aham got lot to perform..thtz y i am appreciating him more..all krystle fans... please adjust..wil appreciate wen such scene comes😊( ae dil hai mushkil episode did proved krystles versatality as an actress!!)

Scene 7:i see an entirely different rishb !!!

of course..it was not the rishb i had seen in the past 20-21 episodes!!! 
everybody was going to the farm house... n rishb was driving... raina at the back seat.. she was enjoying her trip looking outside...
 for a split of a second..he saw her through the mirror.. 
he perhaps for the first time, was observing her...not to taunt...,ths time he was looking at her..smiling...he infact was admiring her beauty.( his face was telling ths:: raina is looking beautiful).,..he had never ever observed her in ths angle before... 
raina immediately senses it..and looked at him through the mirror... 
she was shy..(bt in a way happy too..since he admires her beauty)!!.. shy as if she wanted to somehow escape n hide  from his powerful eyes!!!! 

and thn suudenly the tire got punctured..and everybody left telling excuses..raina was in full masti mood.. she being sarcastic was teasing rishb...n ved for nt knwing how to change the tyre...
bt the ever taunting rishb was gone!!!! he was standing there simply smiling, who otherwise had crisp n sharp replies... he was simply enjoying her tauntings... 
he even though replied one or two sentences...  it  had no impact of his usual replies.. he was altogether a different man... the transformation was visible... cutie pie rishb was gone...and i saw an ever masculine rishb there who enjoy the moments he is spending wid his wifey!!! her presence for the first time invoked his masculine feelings!! (yh they always had a hidden cord of love... bt at all those times ths side of rishb was never shown!) ths rishb was entirely different from the one who wore the nighty!!! 

even raina n he himself was unaware of his transformation..bt the entire audince felt ths i thnk!!!!❤️

and thn in the farmhouse... he drinks...and told about his girlfrns,,it was his deliberate attemot to make raina jealous... he was infact looking at raina for a sign whether shes  loving him or not?? 
ofcourse raina was jealous..jealous to an extend tht she didnt even want to hear the names!!
 bt rishab was talking about raina only i thnk..his serious waali love❤️ and in the kitchen wen raina goes to take light..he followed her... (i thnk it was his over concern for rainas safety..not to make her hear the gf stories,evn though his reasoning was tht) there he was intoxicated dur to drinks..bt his talks gave a hint tht he accpetd her as his wife!!! and i thnk he was about to tell his feelings for her...bt lady br stopped
it...!! (@gaurav.. u have told in one post tht he gave weird expresions in tht scene right?? yh even i agrree tht.. n u dbt him being br..it was due to tht haunting bgm!!!)
and wen they decided to go home after wat they saw at farm house... rishb wanted to assure himself tht raina is fine... he even asked her abt it in all those mess!!❤️

thtz it guys... thtz all abt this weeks rishna analysis...rishb has moved one step forward in terms of relationship wid raina..from carefree,taunting rishb to a person whom his wife can invoke the manly feelings in him(bt still he has not realized ths chnge in him...wen he realizes ths..thn tht will be the official beginning of their love story!!). raina already have tht secret crush...now she only wanted to make it a long term relationship!!❤️

cvs are takng enough time to nurture their relation❤️ thtz y we are getting scenes to analyse for an entire week!!! lets wait for coming week n see at wat stage they have reached!

Virika_EHMMBH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting for this analysis pilar.. First scene me, I couldn't understand the last dialogue while watching the scene but it is clear now. Thanks for writing👏
ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Scene 1analysus was awesome pilar 
Thanks for the dialogues and caps

Waiting for all other scenes
ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gomakhan

enough enough enough 

Wwhat happened ?? Y enough