Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Bingo! We all are thinking at the same line I say let vividha go and hail to brotherhood πŸ˜ƒ
Anraysha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EshaalYousufzai

But is Atharva gonna except her back knowing that she married his younger brother. Not my worry but still couldn't help but giving it a thought. Atharva and Ravsh are gonna love each other for sure. R's promise just made it clear.

Atharva  too will Kick her out from his life too,coz one thing for sure,Atharva will continue loving Ravish, his younger brother, after regaining his senses, Vividha  will be the Dhobi ka Kutta, na ghar ka na ghaat ka πŸ€£πŸ€£
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So we are in concensus... haha... vividha ko side rakhte hain... Ravish n Ratharv rock..
Me didnt mind the epo today btw... balamced tha... n i hated sujatas state... 
Anraysha thumbnail

Originally posted by: A-Musing-Me

Esha... hi... 

Agree with ya girlie... RaTharv is being explored... vividha is on a stand still.. she hasnt progressed an inch.. what was that shock all about.. that touch wasnt even intended.. stay away fro, all things Ravish of he gives you those jhatkas... 

Actually  Humari Vividha Ko Haath pakadna pasand nahi,unhe Liplock, Kamaar pakadna, Hugging zyada pasand hain Girls, Bohut zyada Sanskari Ladki jo hain na πŸ€£πŸ˜‰
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anraysha

Actually Humari Vividha Ko Haath pakadna pasand nahi,unhe Liplock, Kamaar pakadna, Hugging zyada pasand hain Girls, Bohut zyada Sanskari Ladki jo hain naπŸ€£πŸ˜‰

Ayesha omg 🀣 modern woman na that's why
forbidden thumbnail
It's hard to keep that woman aside she is playing with our hubby! But brotherhood rocks. I say vividha needs to go to her mom and take some break and we will get some break from her to while brothers bond after athrav gets well.
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lols Ayesha... seriously... the way she jumped.. haila... you wear someone elses mangalsutra n sindoor all happily n when he unintentionally touches your hand you go jumpy.. why is she trying to mingle... the earlier rudeness was more logical this confusion is irking
forbidden thumbnail
Esha has posted the caps guys comment there ok
Anraysha thumbnail

Originally posted by: A-Musing-Me

Lols Ayesha... seriously... the way she jumped.. haila... you wear someone elses mangalsutra n sindoor all happily n when he unintentionally touches your hand you go jumpy.. why is she trying to mingle... the earlier rudeness was more logical this confusion is irking

Seriously I wanted to give her a big tight slap on Vividha 's Face,Married to one person, wants to get intimate with ex-Lover,CVS what you are trying to show, What message you are trying to give and teach to the younger generation, How to cheat your ex-Lover and Hubby  at a same time,tactfully, Smartly!😑
Anraysha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lamhe89

Esha has posted the caps guys comment there ok

Already done Darling Kiya πŸ‘πŸΌ