Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Lamhe89

What do you guys think of the story moving

It's not moving that fast but it's not standing either. They are trying to show brothers bond which is actually very cute. I liked their interaction. The way Ravish laughed while doing the kids handshake. But they are dragging V's track like a snail in the steep wall. 
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vividha ko chodo... me ships RaTharv... how cute are they... not an extra spoon of sugar sweetness from Ravish... patience they new new name is Ravish seriously speaking... n he promised his bro that he wont ever harm him... m sure gift wrap de dega vivi ko... how i wait for those days to come soon...
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Esha... hi... 
Agree with ya girlie... RaTharv is being explored... vividha is on a stand still.. she hasnt progressed an inch.. what was that shock all about.. that touch wasnt even intended.. stay away fro, all things Ravish of he gives you those jhatkas... 
viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
b track is being just to show her  dilemma whether she wants to choose Ravish or Atharv but it's not working because decision can't be her's only. It involves Ravish and Atharv as well.
Ravish is never going to accept her once he gets to know the truth and Atharv will not be able to accept her once he gets back his senses.
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
All of you are right. Brotherhood rocks as of now but we know cvs will also ruin this 🤢 gonna enjoy their cute scene as of now
forbidden thumbnail
She does not need to choose ravish she needs to tell him the truth. Ravish won't accept her after she tells the whole truth and what her papa did and how she cannot live without her BF. She needs to show him she can never love him he will pack her bag and send her back for sure 😃

Originally posted by: viji2111

b track is being just to show her  dilemma whether she wants to choose Ravish or Atharv but it's not working because decision can't be her's only. It involves Ravish and Atharv as well.

Ravish is never going to accept her once he gets to know the truth and Atharv will not be able to accept her once he gets back his senses.

I agree with you. You have a valid point. Let's see what the CVs planned for them..

She does not need to choose ravish she needs to tell him the truth. Ravish won't accept her after she tells the whole truth and what her papa did and how she cannot live without her BF. She needs to show him she can never love him he will pack her bag and send her back for sure 😃

But is Atharva gonna except her back knowing that she married his younger brother. Not my worry but still couldn't help but giving it a thought. Atharva and Ravsh are gonna love each other for sure. R's promise just made it clear.
viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

At the end people will start loving Atharv and Ravish more and Vividha will be asked to go back to her daddy dear.
forbidden thumbnail
Seems like nobody will accept her back 🤣 ravish won't keep her bc she loves his brother and athrav might not want her bc she is married to his brother. Task task she is in big trouble be only benefit is if she really falls for ravish and her redemption starts otherwise she will have none