Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Humein toh pehle se hi pata tha...ki inke commoners bhi farzi niklenge...in colors waalon se aur kya expect kar sakte ho...
change12 thumbnail
They are still not celebrities ...
BB10 selected people who can create drama as usual. if they have chose just plain common man without any controversy or drama in there action and life then it would be boring.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: change12

They are still not celebrities ...
BB10 selected people who can create drama as usual. if they have chose just plain common man without any controversy or drama in there action and life then it would be boring.

They all r wannabees. Priyanka from.bb9 was selected as normal ppl as big brother format n she created rukus
change12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

They all r wannabees. Priyanka from.bb9 was selected as normal ppl as big brother format n she created rukus

I agree but who ever want to enter BB want to be famous and might have done something interesting in eye of bb team to get entry BB house, other wise how will the team decide who to chose. and sorry I cannot recall Priyanka from BB9
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: change12

<font size="5">I agree but who ever want to enter BB want to be famous and might have done something interesting in eye of bb team to get entry BB house, other wise how will the team decide who to chose. and sorry I cannot recall Priyanka from BB9</font>

i think he/she means priya
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Skeletons will come out of the closet as the show progresses. Priyanka and Manvir Gujar ka bhi kuch connection hoga. 
They are not celebs, but strugglers trying to be celebs. ðŸ˜†
kajal29b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont think it is impossible for commoners to give drama.. However seems like BB has gone for a particular body type and have filled the house with mostly wannabes rather than real common people... Rakhi Sawants mom was more common than all these Indiawale
change12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devil_heart

i think he/she means priya

In that case Priya was not the commoner either as she was the finalist of Big Brother Australia 2014.
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Manoj was in Bachelorette, Om Swami is anyways a controversial figure & was in news before for the slapping drama.. The poet guy Navin was in Arnab's show.. Akanksha is Yuvi's bro's wife.. & she was in the news before for the bad marriage & mother in law drama.. 

So how are these people 'commoners/aam aadmi'? ðŸ˜²

Bigg Boss ke budget kam hogaya shayad 😉 trying to give chance to strugglers like himself who is struggling to get ratings since BB8 .. ðŸ˜†
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think you helped BollywoodLife make an article calling out BB for lying about the so-called commoners.