Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
so arnav is going reveal about his past

is he still in love with that girl? what happened

will be waiting for thr next update
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hello Dr. Strange, I have been following this story and you can check the like button. 

But today I want to tell you something which has been on back of my head from when I started reading this story, particularly knowing that a guy is writing the story.

Your story is good and you are doing a good job at writing it.
The style of writing is similar to what all the other female writers are writing on this forum.

Since you are a man, I would be intrigued if you could write it differently, like a man writing a story and not a woman.
Would it be possible for you to do that? 

Sorry if have hurt your feelings in anyway, but I really wanted to know your opinion on it.

Thanks

Dr.Strange thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: canapoem

Hello Dr. Strange, I have been following this story and you can check the like button.

But today I want to tell you something which has been on back of my head from when I started reading this story, particularly knowing that a guy is writing the story.

Your story is good and you are doing a good job at writing it.
The style of writing is similar to what all the other female writers are writing on this forum.

Since you are a man, I would be intrigued if you could write it differently, like a man writing a story and not a woman.
Would it be possible for you to do that?

Sorry if have hurt your feelings in anyway, but I really wanted to know your opinion on it.

Thanks

Hey,
Thanks a lot for ur feedback... Unfortunately I have already written this story... I won't be able to make changes to it... But regarding the way I write the stories, well I write the stories the way I want them told. I really do not know what difference there is between a male and a female writer... For me writing has mostly been about putting down thoughts about certain topics via a story medium... I haven't read many stories from this forum so I really can't say how different my story is from others. All I can say is the style of my writing is motivated from within. It isn't something I developed by looking at how others write. So I do not know what difference there is between male and female writers. All I know is to tell stories and I just hope people remain interested in how I write them.

Again thanks a lot for the feedback... Maybe style changes across stories and u might find the other stories a bit different... But for now that will have to wait... 😊
deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
👏👍🏼 Fantabolous update
Poor arnav and kushi.😭 Eventhough kushi didnt love arnav at that point of time but she didnt mean anything wrong too..
What more is he going to tell?? that he loved someone during coll and she betrayed him?? nail biting..
Happy new year in advance and i will be waiting already for the update.
I think the story has a long way to go..
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
eagerly waiting for next upd.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I knew it. I knew it was Khushi he loved and thought he had lost.
but then wasnt he a playboy in the start of the story. why was he sleeping around with girls if he loved Khushi ?

Now that she knows the truth, even if she confess her love i feel Arnav will not believe her.
kushiasr26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update Loved it a lot
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So, there never was anyone else in Arnav's heart other than Khushi, but she never really felt anything for him and that's why he is heart broken and scared to let her it...
Doc-ere thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful update poor boy he's hurt by khushi unknowingly in childhood bt he said it's more now I'm wating for that & Happy new year to u & u r family.