World of choices

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I loved the game play by Maya and Arjun today. The world of choices. For Maya her choice is defined. What benefits her business, what benefits her she will take it. Arjun. His choices are all over the place. 
He is right in telling the people who lost job because of him should get it back. But what he forgets is the fact that the reason for which they lost the jobs. When he decides to put his neck out for such people what does he get. 2 people who are quite happy leaving the job. Who is the loser. Arjun. So when you make choices along with action and intend of action is also important. Else it will be wrong choice like Arjun. 
And yes choices define your life. Arjun could have gone away from Maya. But no by taking clothes and running a campaign with it, he comes back to Maya. That is the power of Maya. Even when she pushes you out, you cannot go out. You will come back to her. The alluring quality of power she carries with her. 
But the problem is you never know what she will do when you come back. She needs you for her purpose. So when with Maya Arjun has to be very conscious of his choices. 

Now leave Maya Arjun tells him mom he has no interest in fighting. Really. Yes his choice is not to fight. But he will be made to fight for his own survival when he chooses Maya over Saanjh. 

Saanjh gets a choice friend or lover. Saanjh makes the choice of being a friend by picking up the phone. Her family says dont go behind Arjun. Allow him to come behind her. She doesnt listens. So when Saanjh goes behind Arjun, Arjun will go behind Maya. When the trend reverses that is when Maya comes behind Arjun, to survive Arjun will have to run behind Saanjh 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great writeup babe
Everyone has choices in life and the decisions they make define them as people. Arjun tries to be the good guy, he wants to keep his job but feels bad for the poor fellows that lost their job because of him. So Arjun insists for their job back, but he fails to realize that they are happy being jobless. Maya is right if you want to get ahead in life you need to prioritize and put yourself and your needs before others.

I think Saanjh has been friendzoned today. She is so available and madly in love with Arjun that she fails to realize that Arjun takes her for granted and thinks of her as just a best friend.  
Jess_Ru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shruthi bang on u write everything yaar abb hum kya likhe

D choices of d trio ne d way they handle it was beautifully explained... I think it's fair to say arjun is d centric character the other two will revolve around him ...but he isn't dat matureish to be at d centre so mistakes tho karega

am I making sense'
Jess_Ru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shruthi bang on u write everything yaar abb hum kya likhe

D choices of d trio ne d way they handle it was beautifully explained... I think it's fair to say arjun is d centric character the other two will revolve around him ...but he isn't dat matureish to be at d centre so mistakes tho karega

am I making sense'
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ever since you joined the forum, I don't feel the need to make any post of my own 'cause you voice the thoughts in my head. Beautifully written and analysed. Have to agree with everything you said, again. I don't want Maya to fall for Arjun any time soon, the tashan between them is enjoyable to watch. How two completely different personalities, two different minded people with different past, principles and ethics try to take each other down is a treat to watch onscreen when written and executed well.
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sry i dnt agree with ur point that it is the power of maya
Its the intelligence and smartness of arjun not any power or greatness of maya
For arjun she is a route to accomplish his success but not his goal
Even if any other powerfull person would have been in place of maya arjun would have done the same as hez very ambitious and want to be successful 
Little_cupcakes thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Saanjh gets a choice friend or lover. Saanjh makes the choice of being a friend by picking up the phone. Her family says dont go behind Arjun. Allow him to come behind her. She doesnt listens. So when Saanjh goes behind Arjun, Arjun will go behind Maya. When the trend reverses that is when Maya comes behind Arjun, to survive Arjun will have to run behind Saan...word👏
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautifully explained shru baby😳🤗
It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities..There are so many ways to be choosy in this world. Sometimes choosy involves laying down your life for something bigger than yourself, or for someone else. Sometimes it involves giving up everything you have ever known, or everyone you have ever loved, for the sake of something greater.

But sometimes it doesn't.

Sometimes it is nothing more than gritting your teeth through pain, and the work of every day, the slow walk toward a better life. 
definitely maya has that aura in her to get what she wants by hook or by crook and sometimes destiny gifts it to her.. 
but in case of arjun its different , as maya said sometimes you have to make a choice for the benefit of  you and the persons you are surrounded by. arjun deffo made a wrong choice , right now he is delusional is what i can say about him.. once he is back to his senses he will be able to make a btter choice and will be more clear about it.
maya will choose arjun - arjun will choose maya over saanjh and for saanjh arjun's frienship is important than relationship but soon it cycle will reverse😳

Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Saanjh gets a choice friend or lover. Saanjh makes the choice of being a friend by picking up the phone. Her family says dont go behind Arjun. Allow him to come behind her. She doesnt listens. So when Saanjh goes behind Arjun, Arjun will go behind Maya. When the trend reverses that is when Maya comes behind Arjun, to survive Arjun will have to run behind Saanjh 

The above lines well put!!
At that time Arjun will fight to survive!!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@curry presence of saanjh everytime as you rightly said has made Arjun take her for granted.
@toota I write what I feel like, problem is sometimes I sit and analyze in detail 😆😆

@anni even I dont want Maya to fall for Arjun soon. It is fun to see this chase. I would say Maya knows people and how to keep them in control. Arjun as of now sees the world with rose tinted glass

@muktha you answered yourself. He would have done it with anyone else in power also. But if he had done that result would have been different. This is where Maya scores. She rewards his good work, someone else in power would have ensured they take the credit and push him out once and for all. Maya controls, but knows to reward also. Also beware when you piss of a lady like Maya. She will bite hard if she thinks she was just a route for you for your success.

Thanks Aishu 

@Gayatri choices define you. Sometimes hard choices. But that choice will ensure where you reach in life and whether you are at peace with yourself when you turn back

@Ana fight for survival is in cards