Mahira Khan still in 'Raees,' clarifies Ritesh Sidhwani

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Mahira Khan still in 'Raees,' clarifies Ritesh Sidhwani

Divya Kaushik| TNN | Oct 14, 2016, 01:00 ISTRitesh Sidhwani and Mahira KhanRitesh Sidhwani and Mahira Khan
After rubbishing reports that the release of 'Raees' has been postponed, producer Ritesh Sidhwani refuted rumours that Pakistani actress Mahira Khanwill be replaced in the film, after MNS demanded a ban on films featuring Pakistani artists. In Delhi to attend his wife Dolly's debut show at the fashion week, Ritesh said, "I do not understand where all this is coming from. I would only say one thing - I have shot with the girl for 45 days and finished the film, I hope that clarifies things. I was not reacting to such reports or commenting because I feel that when someone speculates something and you go and respond to it, you are providing a platform to such speculations and rumours. I feel it is better to ignore such things. I don't want to talk about 'Raees', I am here to cheer for my wife."

Ritesh added that he has been visiting Delhi frequently for work and he will be here to start shooting for the sequel of 'Fukrey' from November 19. "The film will be shot across Delhi and will be a special film as the story has a different spin to it. I love shooting in Delhi. I think it is beautiful and it is at least better planned than Mumbai. It is not chaotic, it is fun."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/latest-hindi-movie-news-bollywood-movies-news-updates/bollywood/news/Ritesh-Sidhwani-Mahira-still-in-Raees/articleshow/54831475.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hope Raees releases in India.
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Edit  Edited by angrybread - 7 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Good he clarified. Its time we behave like a civilized nation that we say we are. What these chota mota parties and associations are doing will be berated as hate crimes in the West. 
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Good
no need to let others dictate you