Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: nitrit9s

Oh god he was the handsomest Bollywood actor ever he was polite respectful to all his female Costars which is rare in Bollywood he gave go for gold performance s in films like deewar kabhii khabie I read somewhere that the death of his wife realy affected him sad to see him like this

.Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

When Shashi jee received Dadasaheb Falke award.

Profitability for ranbir kapoor with shashi kapoor Edited by Ranbirrocks - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

Profitability for ranbir kapoor with shashi kapoor

I've seen this whole function of 1hr on YouTube 😆 I'm too tired today. Tomorrow I'll make a separate thread of Shashi Kapoor ji & pics from his heydays. Because most of the people will stop visiting BW forum including me I'll be visiting BB forum mostly once it gets opened 🥳
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
he had such a lovely wife and kids👍🏼

DriftInfinitely thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

Profitability for ranbir kapoor with shashi kapoor

So pleased he received this award 😊
He has done  lot for cinema and theatre.
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FilmyyFanatic

I've seen this whole function of 1hr on YouTube 😆 I'm too tired today. Tomorrow I'll make a separate thread of Shashi Kapoor ji & pics from his heydays. Because most of the people will stop visiting BW forum including me I'll be visiting BB forum mostly once it gets opened 🥳

Didn't Neetu and Shashi Kapoor do couple of film together as romantic interests?

This forum luvs Shashi so much... I thought he was good but not great in typical BW commercial movies but great in parallel movies like Shyam benegal's Junoon for example... He was also shortest among his tall brothers

He and Amitabh did few hit movies together as brothers and he was always the younger brother, although he is older than AB Sr.
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqkPlXIKF8I
Shashi Kapoor❤️ I watched this rare interview of him. He must be in his 40s or 50s here. He is so articulate and polite and oh so charming. You can't help but fall for him😳

Don't know how to embed videos😕 sorry😆
DriftInfinitely thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Betty---

Didn't Neetu and Shashi Kapoor do couple of film together as romantic interests?

This forum luvs Shashi so much... I thought he was good but not great in typical BW commercial movies but great in parallel movies like Shyam benegal's Junoon for example... He was also shortest among his tall brothers

He and Amitabh did few hit movies together as brothers and he was always the younger brother, although he is older than AB Sr.

@Bold I think Raj Kapoor was shorter.
And yes, that famous song Keh Doon Tumhein was picturised on Neetu and Shashi in  Deewar. 😊
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: ISHQSalmanSe

How are you?🤗

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqkPlXIKF8I[/YOUTUBE]
Shashi Kapoor❤️ I watched this rare interview of him. He must be in his 40s or 50s here. He is so articulate and polite and oh so charming. You can't help but fall for him😳

Don't know how to embed videos😕 sorry😆

ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aww Im good mini🤗 Here are all the hugs for the days I did not talk to you😆 How are you darling? You like Shashi Kapoor too?😳 
Previous
1 2 3 4 5
Next
Shashi Kapoor Thumbnail

Shashi Kapoor

Ranbir Kapoor Thumbnail

Ranbir Kapoor