Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Kii: 13th Oct - Written Update

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Sorry for the delay. I thought I had posted this but looks like I didn't. ðŸ¥± It was still saved on my laptop.

Nimmi urges the people to not talk about Soumya. She is fine wherever she is. Today is about Kalsi so leave Soumya alone. The ladies say that they just want to know where Soumya is. If she is at her in-laws house, she should be here! Harman enters and says its all ok. Everything is fine. He gives gifts on behalf of Soumya and says this letter, from her. Kalsi asks where is she! Harman says that we went to see our relative who is ill. We were supposed to leave together but she insisted on staying till the relative got better. She said that Kalsi is her best friend, she wouldn't mind. To think of it now, I should have made more efforts to make sure she came here and I stayed back. And the ladies here wouldn't have talked. Kalsi says it's alright. I know Soumya all too well. Soumya wouldn't have left even if you tried your best. I am glad you came, thank you so much! Surbhi is happy to see Harman save the day. The ladies smirk that Soumya didn't come but her letter did. Who knows who wrote the letter in real. Kalsi defends that if Harmanji says Soumya wrote the letter, Soumya did. The ladies say theres no proof. Kalsi brings a card given to her by Soumya. She asks them to compare handwritings. We invited you here to be a part of my happiness, not to insult my best friend and her husband. People who don't respect my own people, don't deserve to stay here.

Surbhi wonders how did the handwriting match. Kalsi wonders why people wish to poison everyone's life. Soumya is my friend, her coming or not coming is my headache not theirs. Such people should be kicked. Her mother asks her to calm down. It's not good for her baby. Baby shower continues. Surbhi thanks Harman. Kalsi's mother urges Surbhi to dance. Surbhi denies. Kalsi urges that if this were Soumya's baby shower, you wouldn't have denied. Surbhi agrees. Harman recalls dancing with Soumya at their reception. He suddenly dreams of Soumya being around him. Surbhi brings him out of his trance. 

Soumya recalls Harman talking about being lucky after their wedding then talking about falling for her. She sees the diya going out and runs to stop it. In the street she notices something that makes her realize that she needs to get out of this place even if this means hurting some people. She pours a glass of water and goes to the window. She throws the water at some random passerby. They get pissed off and taunt that after giving them a place to stay and they are misbehaving. He knocks at their door and taunts Saya. Saya apologizes on behalf of Soumya and says she didn't do it purposely. She will talk to Soumya. The man leaves, still furious. Saya asks Kareena to shut the door and Rani to bring Tarana. 

Harman and Surbhi reach back home. Harman says that ever since Kalsi's invitation I've been wondering what to do. Then Soumya came in my dreams. She says that Kalsi is my only friend, I don't want to lose her and I don't want to put my family in the radar. Do something. So he took out an old letter of Soumya to copy her handwriting. Her handwriting is as good as bad my handwriting is. Surbhi says the spirit behind this act is only found in a few.

Saya warns Soumya to stop her nuisances because in no way they will let her go. I am second to Guruma and in her absence, my word will prevail. We've slackened alot but now you will help with our chores. Starting with preparing food for us all. Soumya pleads that she doesn't feel like doing anything here. Saya asks her to stop arguing. Kareena asks her to stop arguing they won't listen.

Maninder thanks Harman for all his help. He has been a son-in-law in true respects even though we couldn't give you a daughter. Had Soumya been a girl, we would have been lucky to get such a son-in-law. Thank you. Harman says that have Soumya ever come in your dream? Why would she, when you never let her anywhere near you! Nobody cares who Soumya is, apart from you and your mother. They wouldn't have issues accepting Soumya in front of everybody but what about you. I don't want to insult you but instead of accepting me as your son-in-law you should have accepted Soumya as your daughter. 

Soumya remembers cooking for Harman and him complimenting her for everything. She thinks that a heart can go to all limits for people they love. But these people don't love me. I don't feel like doing anything for them. She decides to spoil the food so that they might kick her out. Soumya puts sugar and salt in excess but starts crying. Kareena says that if her luck is any different, she will get all her wishes fulfilled. But for that you need to wait. Doing this will only anger people. Soumya says what if I do this and these people kick me out. Kareena says theyve made a world after being kicked out. They won't do it. 

Harman's family is preparing for pooja when the ladies ask about Soumya. They make an excuse that Soumya is at her mother's place because she is sick. The ladies taunt that theyve been hearing this for a long time. First her mother and sister stayed here now she is there! Preeto excuses herself and leaves. Harak asks Preeto to do something because the people have started talking. Preeto says I have one plan.

Soumya and Kareena offer food to everyone. Rani says that the other world makes sure a girl learns to cook. I can't wait to eat Tarana's food. Mallika tastes the food and appreciates Soumya's cooking. The other start coughing because of too much chilli in the food. Mallika asks them to be quiet so that others can eat. Rani accuses Mallika for being partial towards Soumya maybe because she traded Soumya out of that other world. Mallika gets furious and shuns them out.

Precap- Preeto says that the puja they have requires Harman to sit with his better half. His better half came out to be a kinnar. Now this family needs to repay for it. Surbhi needs to sit with Harman as Soumya. Everyone is shocked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
thanks for updting ...