Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -Piku-

😲😲 
I recently watched Macbeth and it was a very well done play which had Vinay Pathak, Jim Sarabh and Ranvir Shorey. 

Ours was an inferior version for college fest...years ago without an all star cast...free mein tha joπŸ˜†

Boring af it was
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Lilac_N_Maple

Not cool to pick on someone's look publicly who's an industry mate.

Seems like an act of jealousy.

I doubt he'd be jealous...they aren't in competition with each other or vying for similar roles or space in the industry...I think he is a Dhoni fan hence the commentπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: turqoisedress

I remember when Dhoni trailer came out and was getting record number of likes and views, one of FF journos tweeted about how it was weird and sad/unfair that BW was so quiet about it and ignored the trailer completely ... put any insider in the film and they would daily be tweeting/RTing, creating a dhindora about it. Usually BW ignores bad trailers (Befikre/ADHM) or they ignore movies of actors they don't really want to see do well for whatever reason. 

I see praise-flood on my TL throughout the week for these people...

- Khans, 
- Industry boy/girls, 
- Current Midas, 
- Media's darlings (Celebs who are accessible to mediawallhas, celebs who send gifts to mediawallahs, e.g. Kangu, Ranveer.. Deepu used to be the media's darling before taking the break)

Doesn't matter if the actor sleepwalked though the movie or hammed as usual. 

If you are not one of these people, only a few of your friends/friend journos will tweet for you  Phir sannata. 
Edited by dahee - 7 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
..😳
Edited by Lilac_N_Maple - 7 years ago
xroshnix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think Rajat was complimenting Dhoni but it was a bit demeaning. Sushant's reaction was not needed at all. He jumped to his tweet and brought attention to Rajat's tweet...Rajat is getting bashed by his fans now.
LillyBlanc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Never heard of this rajat kapoor so googled him...talk about "pot calling the kettle black".
  He himself is ugly and has the audacity to publicly call another actor ugly.  πŸ€’
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
why is he picking on sushant looks instead of talking abt the movie ? very bad of him and its clearly a dig at sushant ! 
having said that sushant over reacted as well !
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LillyBlanc

Never heard of this rajat kapoor so googled him...talk about "pot calling the kettle black".
  He himself is ugly and has the audacity to publicly call another actor ugly.  πŸ€’

he did not call him ugly . He simply said that dhoni is far more handsome than SSR πŸ˜ƒ
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

OOppss Sorry!

I actually mistook Rajat Kapoor as Rajat Tokas. πŸ˜†  

Hence the confusion. Damn me. 🀣  
Edited by Lilac_N_Maple - 7 years ago
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestars

why is he picking on sushant looks instead of talking abt the movie ? very bad of him and its clearly a dig at sushant ! 

having said that sushant over reacted as well !

first time same opinion as mine πŸ˜²πŸ˜†