rajat kapoor take a dig at Sushant - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
Rajat Kapoor is ugly? 😲😲😲 Some comments are just 🤣 Sushant looks ORDINARY & below average so he is as an actor. He's average in every department be it expressions, dialogue delivery, voice diction & modulation is pukeworthy... Just because he's an outsider that doesn't mean he needs to praised to sky high 🥱 & he's been quite lucky. I've always found him pretentious, fake modest, arrogant, hypocrite, pseudo wannabe intellectual 🤢

Off topic: Rajat Kapoor, I've always found him extremely handsome, manly & attractive. He's still so CHARMING & fit even at this age. He's miles ahead than so called good lookers of BW when it comes to "Looks". & He's multi talented & a fabulous actor 😳🥳Edited by FilmyyFanatic - 7 years ago
-Sneha6- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It isn't the fact that it's true that's annoying. It's the way it is phrased. With the whole #fact hashtag. Sure Sushant is average looking, but that's all he took from the trailer and/or movie? Worst, that's all he could tweet about? In fact, had he added something else actually concerning anything other than superficial looks, he would never have received such backlash. 

God, for an industry that's so fickle in work and popularity, we do have some self-conceited, condescending critics who love to demean other people's success. They never learn, do they? Or they always think they're good enough to stay. 
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Um Rajat did not just say that he finds Dhoni better looking than Sushant but also that it's a "#FACT" 
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and some people may find Sushant better looking than Dhoni so him stating it as a fact comes across as arrogant imho.
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Leendasss

why rajat?? what happn

🤣 🤣 🤣
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
if it was some one else in place of SSR i think the reactions here would have been opposite
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sushant gave such a smashing reply to rajat on Twitter...very very well said...totally gained a fan in me
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
Why ppl r so senti these days:( i love sushant but i cant find any fault in rajat's opinion too! Anyone can xpress his/her opinion
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rajat would never tweet his opinion on any star kid's looks...would he? NEVER. 
Good that Sushy replied back although pretty late. 
Lost my respect for Rajat. 
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FaultInOurStars

Why ppl r so senti these days:( i love sushant but i cant find any fault in rajat's opinion too! Anyone can xpress his/her opinion

Why is he passing off his opinion as a fact ?
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The tweet is no way offensive or just posted to troll him. SSR shouldn't have even replied and if he did, he's just praising his effort which means he doesn't agree with the tweet of Dhoni being good looking ðŸ˜† 

Usually people appreciate the person who are they portraying on screen or acknowledge them. But nevermind.

Must be the side effect of playing a  sportsman who's being highly appreciated while SSR getting no credit for acting in the film. Poor guy ðŸ˜†