Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Lighthearted

After saw media debate on Pak channel I don't think Fawad even can think to work out side country   

He can very well think of it.. Marzi hai uski bhye..πŸ˜† Wese which channel was it?πŸ˜†
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggenie

Dude, the makers go to SC and get more buzz , aka Udta Punjab.  πŸ˜† 
Nice little cocktail there in BW. 

I get the anger and people are allowed to express their opinion, wish, will in democracy however might you disagree with it. I like how Oh my God released which trolled those cultish religious leaders with insane and blind following and yet ended up being a superhit. πŸ˜†

So you think ADHM & Raees will be released as is.?...I have serious doubts.

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CuttingChai

Indian film-makers are acting like Fawad is the best thing to happen to BW since sliced bread. They are putting Fawad in difficult position too,let him be in his country.Give a chance to millions of struggling actors in Mumbai/India. 

PC and Deepu got a chance in HW despite there being millions of struggling actors in USA...India is a part of the modern GLOBAL world...it can't become an island...If we take we give...its as simple as that...but whether Pak actors should be hired or not is a different issue...it has nothing to do with the millions in India...Its not like Indians don't take up jobs in other countries.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: glace-bleue

PC and Deepu got a chance in HW despite there being millions of struggling actors in USA...India is a part of the modern GLOBAL world...it can't become an island...If we take we give...its as simple as that...but whether Pak actors should be hired or not is a different issue...it has nothing to do with the millions in India...Its not like Indians don't take up jobs in other countries.

US , UK don't have a tense border and war like situation. We are not accusing them of terrorism at every platform. 

Also unlike those countries India doesn't have a sizable Pakistani population living inside unlike the desi one in US/UK.  To compere a civic relationship with india-Pakistan is well, weird for me atleast.

Also, about the global cultural exchange, inspite of not playing bilateral for years and tense rivalry in, both countries have appreciated cricketers from each other's countries. So did music acted like one. 
The global culture mix sustain always regardless.  
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: glace-bleue

Who said anything about all the other nationalities? Did I say that all the foreigners working in India should be ousted? Or all Indians working abroad should go back to India?  At this time its better to isolate Pakistan. Be it culturally or arts, I don't mind. Its tough on the Pakistani actors to be in the center of political tug of war anyways. But atleast now everyone knows Fawad in India. Thats the silver lining.πŸ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

Dude, the makers go to SC and get more buzz , aka Udta Punjab.  πŸ˜† 
Nice little cocktail there in BW. 

I get the anger and people are allowed to express their opinion, wish, will in democracy however might you disagree with it. I like how Oh my God released which trolled those cultish religious leaders with insane and blind following and yet ended up being a superhit. πŸ˜†

So you think ADHM & Raees will be released as is.?...I have serious doubts.

[/QUOTE]
Raees is struggling to release for more than an year on it's own without a controversy. Upto them but personally don't think the impact will be more. SRK, Ranbir are salable and more popular stars. Yes, if the movies tank , the blame will go to the controversies. πŸ˜Š

ADHM might be awkward viewing for some if the characters are shown from Pakistan. Rest don't think so.
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .rasgulla.

He can very well think of it.. Marzi hai uski bhye..πŸ˜† Wese which channel was it?πŸ˜†

i agreed it must be his choice if i remember channel NEO or 24 by chance i saw that
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggenie

US , UK don't have a tense border and war like situation. We are not accusing them of terrorism at every platform. 

Also unlike those countries India doesn't have a sizable Pakistani population living inside unlike the desi one in US/UK.  To compere a civic relationship with india-Pakistan is well, weird for me atleast.

Also, about the global cultural exchange, inspite of not playing bilateral for years and tense rivalry in, both countries have appreciated cricketers from each other's countries. So did music acted like one. 
The global culture mix sustain always regardless.  

That is why I said that hiring of Pak actors is not related to the struggling millions in India...it is dependent on our relationship with Pakistan...I don't know how am I saying anything different then what u are saying??
^^ @ Somy.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Lighthearted

i agreed it must be his choice if i remember channel NEO or 24 by chance i saw that

Ahhh.. Never seen these channels
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuttingChai

Who said anything about all the other nationalities? Did I say that all the foreigners working in India should be ousted? Or all Indians working abroad should go back to India?  At this time its better to isolate Pakistan. Be it culturally or arts, I don't mind. Its tough on the Pakistani actors to be in the center of political tug of war anyways. But atleast now everyone knows Fawad in India. Thats the silver lining.πŸ˜†

Why AT THIS TIME...why not permanently?? Is 70 years of enmity and bad blood not enough for a complete break up of ties between the two countries?...I mean how many more lives and years are needed to realize that its not working.