Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi-forever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
another superb update!!...arjun cn easily differntiate arohi s behaivour frm ayesha...vry soon arjun will fall fr arohi s charm i knwπŸ˜‰...dey re made fr each other!!...jst luvd it...nd i m super happy dat u re gng to update frequently...pls update soon...me waiting!!!😊😊
Preet_KK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arjuhi-forever

another superb update!!...arjun cn easily differntiate arohi s behaivour frm ayesha...vry soon arjun will fall fr arohi s charm i knwπŸ˜‰...dey re made fr each other!!...jst luvd it...nd i m super happy dat u re gng to update frequently...pls update soon...me waiting!!!😊😊

thank you :))
Yes they are made for each other ;)
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm...this is getting confusing!
What type of equation Ayesha and Arjun had??
Do Arjun love Ayesha or was in ever love with her?
How r Ayesha n Arohi related?
Why they exchanged their identities?
How will Arjun react on knowing truth??
Arghh...so many questions..
Well great going update soon...
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arjuhi_dreamer

Hmm...this is getting confusing!

What type of equation Ayesha and Arjun had??
Do Arjun love Ayesha or was in ever love with her?
How r Ayesha n Arohi related?
Why they exchanged their identities?
How will Arjun react on knowing truth??
Arghh...so many questions..
Well great going update soon...

Even I want to know abt this mystery !!

Main Question >>> Was/Is Arjun in love with Ayesha?????
Why did he Marry her ??? πŸ˜•

Writer ji sab sawalon k jawab chahiye !!
Preet_KK thumbnail
haha sare questions ke answer milenge... once the story goes into flashback ;) sab kuchh start se reveal hoga :p
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
nice update
oh Ayesha & arohi is a look like 😲
Ayesha died arjun saved arohi
poor arohi lost her dadi her only family πŸ’”
so Ayesha was selfish spoil brat who never care abt anyone rather then herself 😑
servants were shocked with the change as they think arohi is Ayesha 😲
uff arohi should have told arjun she is arohi but couldn't get the voice
she is putting herself in big mess
even arjun was surprise to see her change 😲
continue plz
Preet_KK thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

nice update
oh Ayesha & arohi is a look like 😲
Ayesha died arjun saved arohi
poor arohi lost her dadi her only family πŸ’”
so Ayesha was selfish spoil brat who never care abt anyone rather then herself 😑
servants were shocked with the change as they think arohi is Ayesha 😲
uff arohi should have told arjun she is arohi but couldn't get the voice
she is putting herself in big mess
even arjun was surprise to see her change 😲
continue plz

Thank you so much... πŸ˜ƒ
Arjun was used to Ayesha's behavior so when sweet Arohi came in his life he is confused πŸ˜‰
will update today :)
Preet_KK thumbnail
Part 3-
Flashback (5 months back)

Arohi was counting money sadly, she needs more for Dadi's treatment, Arohi sighed and put the remained money back in the purse, Shimla is a small town and pay in almost every job is less... Arohi's school friend Riya suggested her to work with her in a hotel as a waitress, Arohi knew she is educated and this is not her level of job but looking at the circumstances she has not much of a choice.
Arohi went to the "Hotel Grand" and luckily because of Riya's recommendation she got the job without any experience, Riya took the responsibility to teach her fast. Both the friends were happy to work together, Arohi was determined to find a better job soon but for now this is not bad either, after all something is better than nothing.
When Arohi reached home, Dadi was arguing with Chachi...
Are khoti sharam kar, my Arohi works all day and you all treat her like this, bole deti hoon aaj ke baad kabhi meri bacchi ka dil dukhaya tum logon ne toh pura Shimla janta hai ye Sarita Sharma kya cheez hai.
Chachi walked away murmuring pagal budhiya...
Kya boli tu? Main bahri nahi hoon.
Arohi rushed quickly... dadi cool down, its not good for your health, BP barh jayega... why are you fighting with her?
Are mera bachha, how was your interview?
It was nice dadi and guess what? I got the job.
Hayee mera puttar, I knew it, but Aru you never told me what kind of job is this? I agreed because of your request but I don't like the idea of you working too much, abhi toh tere hansne khenle ke din hain... replied dadi sadly.
Don't worry dadi, it's a really nice job... now you tell me why were you fighting with Chachi...
Are vo kamini aaj phir tere liye rishta layi thi...
Dadi she is just worried about my marriage, that's it.
Tu badi bholi hai, main kya janti nahi... when your parents died they were pretending to love you so much, they took you here with them but when all the money of your father finished they started treating you like a burden, you want to know who they chosen for your future husband? That Ramesh... he is 45 years old.
Arohi was disappointed, she knew how her aunt and uncles are, but never imagined them to make a plan like this to throw her out of their house and lives.
Dadi noticed her sad face... don't worry Arohi I am alive now and I will chose a best husband in the world for you. You will get your due happiness soon I am sure there is someone somewhere needs as much love as you and you both will find each other. Tum dono ek dusre ki zindagi mein pyaar ki kami ko poora karoge, Dadi kissed her forehead and both hugged.
Next day in job Arohi was handling everything smoothly; she was polite and sweet with customers, they were happy with her service. Finally at the lunch time she got time to sit peacefully, Riya arrived with tray of lunch and told her about the big guests coming tonight, Arohi wasn't much interested but still listening her friend.
''''''''''''''
Ayesha I am asking you for the last time, are you coming or not?
No... I am not your bloody servant to do everything you order, replied Ayesha throwing the gown and diamond necklace.
Arjun was trying to control his anger; he took a deep breath... I am not ordering you just asking... they arranged this party on our honor and they are expecting both of us, we both have to go together, so please just come.
Ayesha's lips tugged in a victories smile after hearing his "Please". She feels superior whenever he pleads.
Ayesha and Arjun reached to the party, people were trying to get a single peek of them, so many flashlights and mikes front of them, Ayesha really enjoys this media attention, she was giving them her best smile and poses. Arjun was getting suffocated with her but he had to smile for the camera and people present there.
It was a party from the initiator of the charity foundation; Singhanias were the biggest benefactor that's why they invited them as a guest of honor in the 30th anniversary of the foundation. It was started by Arjun's father Mr. Rudra Singhania and after him Arjun was supporting it... He was happy to be part of it and to see how nicely they have been working made him happy...
Oh Mr. Singhania so glad to see you...
Hello Mr. Mehta, she is my wife Ayesha...
wow lucky you Mr Singhania your wife is really beautiful, Ayesha blushed by the comment while Arjun rolled his eyes and thought only if he could see how ugly she is from inside... Mr. Mehta shook hands with her, holding it longer than necessary whereas Arjun was busy in talking with other people, Ayesha was totally enjoying all the compliments Mr. Mehta was showering her with.
Arjun was annoyed with her behavior, in starting days he gets hurt to see her flirting with others but now he simply don't care, he knew his wife very well, If he will try to stop her she would definitely create a scene which is not good for his family's reputation so he was just waiting for this torture to get over, so that he can go back to his hotel room and sleep peacefully.
''''''''''
Arohi was late today, she knew any mistake and she will be fired after all it's a biggest hotel in Shimla... she was running fast to reach on time.
At the other side Ayesha was busy in talking on the phone... oh come on babe, I had no choice, of course I wanted to be with you right now but I had to come with my husband... don't be an idiot, I can't leave him till the right time comes, plz try and understand... how can I be present in two places at the same time, its not that I have a copy of myself which I can use and send her to other places as Ayesha Singhania. We can't afford of get caught when we are so close to accomplishing what we planned.
Ayesha and Arohi both were not paying attention and bumped with each other, you idiot... shouted Ayesha angrily, Arohi was not at fault but being an employee she had to apologize no matter what. When they both looked at each other... first Ayesha was shocked to see someone who looks exactly like her, but then her eyes twinkled with joy when a plan formed in her evil brain.   
Arohi turned to go ignoring the similarities she had with a rich women but Ayesha stopped her and ordered to follow her to her hotel room. Ayesha opened the door of her room and stopped front of a large mirror, It's a miracle murmured Ayesha... She was looking herself in the mirror and then at Arohi, Arohi couldn't understand what is going on while Ayesha was trying to think how to make this coincident profitable for herself.
Mam plz let me go, I am getting late, I already said sorry... Plz mam, Arohi panicking as the time passes.
Shhh... Don't worry about this silly job, let's make a deal, you help me and I will help you with whatever you want... I can give you more money than you can ever earn or imagine.

arjuhi-forever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
flashback is vry intriguing...ayesha was cheating on arjun😑😑 nd he ws really sufferring in his marriage...😭😭i hope arjun finds happiness wid arohi soon...she is true love of his life nd i wish they realise soon...pls update nxt part quickly!!!
i am addicted to this story already!!
thank u for pm!!😊
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Read all parts in one go..
Ayesha is cruel n cheap...
Hate her..
Poor arohi n arjun.hope arohi reveal truth to arjun soon...
Plz